Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Gentlemen:

Jadelith

Öne çıkan mesajlar

By an anonymous summons, an attempt has been made to convene you together; how inconsistent with the rules of propriety, how unmilitary, and how subversive of all order and discipline, let the good sense of the army decide...

Thus much, gentlemen, I have thought it incumbent on me to observe to you, to show upon what principles I opposed the irregular and hasty meeting which was proposed to have been held on Tuesday last - and not because I wanted a disposition to give you every opportunity consistent with your own honor, and the dignity of the army, to make known your grievances. If my conduct heretofore has not evinced to you that I have been a faithful friend to the army, my declaration of it at this time would be equally unavailing and improper. But as I was among the first who embarked in the cause of our common country. As I have never left your side one moment, but when called from you on public duty. As I have been the constant companion and witness of your distresses, and not among the last to feel and acknowledge your merits. As I have ever considered my own military reputation as inseparably connected with that of the army. As my heart has ever expanded with joy, when I have heard its praises, and my indignation has arisen, when the mouth of detraction has been opened against it, it can scarcely be supposed, at this late stage of the war, that I am indifferent to its interests.

But how are they to be promoted? The way is plain, says the anonymous addresser. If war continues, remove into the unsettled country, there establish yourselves, and leave an ungrateful country to defend itself. But who are they to defend? Our wives, our children, our farms, and other property which we leave behind us. Or, in this state of hostile separation, are we to take the two first (the latter cannot be removed) to perish in a wilderness, with hunger, cold, and nakedness? If peace takes place, never sheathe your swords, says he, until you have obtained full and ample justice; this dreadful alternative, of either deserting our country in the extremest hour of her distress or turning our arms against it (which is the apparent object, unless Congress can be compelled into instant compliance), has something so shocking in it that humanity revolts at the idea. My God! What can this writer have in view, by recommending such measures? Can he be a friend to the army? Can he be a friend to this country? Rather, is he not an insidious foe? Some emissary, perhaps, from New York, plotting the ruin of both, by sowing the seeds of discord and separation between the civil and military powers of the continent? And what a compliment does he pay to our understandings when he recommends measures in either alternative, impracticable in their nature?

I cannot, in justice to my own belief, and what I have great reason to conceive is the intention of Congress, conclude this address, without giving it as my decided opinion, that that honorable body entertain exalted sentiments of the services of the army; and, from a full conviction of its merits and sufferings, will do it complete justice. That their endeavors to discover and establish funds for this purpose have been unwearied, and will not cease till they have succeeded, I have not a doubt. But, like all other large bodies, where there is a variety of different interests to reconcile, their deliberations are slow. Why, then, should we distrust them? And, in consequence of that distrust, adopt measures which may cast a shade over that glory which has been so justly acquired; and tarnish the reputation of an army which is celebrated through all Europe, for its fortitude and patriotism? And for what is this done? To bring the object we seek nearer? No! most certainly, in my opinion, it will cast it at a greater distance.

For myself (and I take no merit in giving the assurance, being induced to it from principles of gratitude, veracity, and justice), a grateful sense of the confidence you have ever placed in me, a recollection of the cheerful assistance and prompt obedience I have experienced from you, under every vicissitude of fortune, and the sincere affection I feel for an army I have so long had the honor to command will oblige me to declare, in this public and solemn manner, that, in the attainment of complete justice for all your toils and dangers, and in the gratification of every wish, so far as may be done consistently with the great duty I owe my country and those powers we are bound to respect, you may freely command my services to the utmost of my abilities.

While I give you these assurances, and pledge myself in the most unequivocal manner to exert whatever ability I am possessed of in your favor, let me entreat you, gentlemen, on your part, not to take any measures which, viewed in the calm light of reason, will lessen the dignity and sully the glory you have hitherto maintained; let me request you to rely on the plighted faith of your country, and place a full confidence in the purity of the intentions of Congress; that, previous to your dissolution as an army, they will cause all your accounts to be fairly liquidated, as directed in their resolutions, which were published to you two days ago, and that they will adopt the most effectual measures in their power to render ample justice to you, for your faithful and meritorious services. And let me conjure you, in the name of our common country, as you value your own sacred honor, as you respect the rights of humanity, and as you regard the military and national character of America, to express your utmost horror and detestation of the man who wishes, under any specious pretenses, to overturn the liberties of our country, and who wickedly attempts to open the floodgates of civil discord and deluge our rising empire in blood.

By thus determining and thus acting, you will pursue the plain and direct road to the attainment of your wishes. You will defeat the insidious designs of our enemies, who are compelled to resort from open force to secret artifice. You will give one more distinguished proof of unexampled patriotism and patient virtue, rising superior to the pressure of the most complicated sufferings. And you will, by the dignity of your conduct, afford occasion for posterity to say, when speaking of the glorious example you have exhibited to mankind, "Had this day been wanting, the world had never seen the last stage of perfection to which human nature is capable of attaining."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Mr Speaker,

We have heard your declaration and perceive your care of our estate. I do assure you there is no prince that loves his subjects better, or whose love can countervail our love. There is no jewel, be it of never so rich a price, which I set before this jewel: I mean your love. For I do esteem it more than any treasure or riches; for that we know how to prize, but love and thanks I count invaluable. And, though God hath raised me high, yet this I count the glory of my Crown, that I have reigned with your loves. This makes me that I do not so much rejoice that God hath made me to be a Queen, as to be a Queen over so thankful a people. Therefore I have cause to wish nothing more than to content the subject and that is a duty which I owe. Neither do I desire to live longer days than I may see your prosperity and that is my only desire. And as I am that person still yet, under God, hath delivered you and so I trust by the almighty power of God that I shall be his instrument to preserve you from every peril, dishonour, shame, tyranny and oppression, partly by means of your intended helps which we take very acceptably because it manifesteth the largeness of your good loves and loyalties unto your sovereign.

Of myself I must say this: I never was any greedy, scraping grasper, nor a strait fast-holding Prince, nor yet a waster. My heart was never set on any worldly goods. What you bestow on me, I will not hoard it up, but receive it to bestow on you again. Therefore render unto them I beseech you Mr Speaker, such thanks as you imagine my heart yieldeth, but my tongue cannot express. Mr Speaker, I would wish you and the rest to stand up for I shall yet trouble you with longer speech. Mr Speaker, you give me thanks but I doubt me I have greater cause to give you thanks, than you me, and I charge you to thank them of the Lower House from me. For had I not received a knowledge from you, I might have fallen into the lapse of an error, only for lack of true information.

Since I was Queen, yet did I never put my pen to any grant, but that upon pretext and semblance made unto me, it was both good and beneficial to the subject in general though a private profit to some of my ancient servants, who had deserved well at my hands. But the contrary being found by experience, I am exceedingly beholden to such subjects as would move the same at first. And I am not so simple to suppose but that there be some of the Lower House whom these grievances never touched. I think they spake out of zeal to their countries and not out of spleen or malevolent affection as being parties grieved. That my grants should be grievous to my people and oppressions to be privileged under colour of our patents, our kingly dignity shall not suffer it. Yea, when I heard it, I could give no rest unto my thoughts until I had reformed it. Shall they, think you, escape unpunished that have oppressed you, and have been respectless of their duty and regardless our honour? No, I assure you, Mr Speaker, were it not more for conscience' sake than for any glory or increase of love that I desire, these errors, troubles, vexations and oppressions done by these varlets and lewd persons not worthy of the name of subjects should not escape without condign punishment. But I perceive they dealt with me like physicians who, ministering a drug, make it more acceptable by giving it a good aromatical savour, or when they give pills do gild them all over.

I have ever used to set the Last Judgement Day before mine eyes and so to rule as I shall be judged to answer before a higher judge, and now if my kingly bounties have been abused and my grants turned to the hurt of my people contrary to my will and meaning, and if any in authority under me have neglected or perverted what I have committed to them, I hope God will not lay their culps and offences in my charge. I know the title of a King is a glorious title, but assure yourself that the shining glory of princely authority hath not so dazzled the eyes of our understanding, but that we well know and remember that we also are to yield an account of our actions before the great judge. To be a king and wear a crown is a thing more glorious to them that see it than it is pleasant to them that bear it. For myself I was never so much enticed with the glorious name of a King or royal authority of a Queen as delighted that God hath made me his instrument to maintain his truth and glory and to defend his kingdom as I said from peril, dishonour, tyranny and oppression. There will never Queen sit in my seat with more zeal to my country, care to my subjects and that will sooner with willingness venture her life for your good and safety than myself. For it is my desire to live nor reign no longer than my life and reign shall be for your good. And though you have had, and may have, many princes more mighty and wise sitting in this seat, yet you never had nor shall have, any that will be more careful and loving.

'For I, oh Lord, what am I, whom practices and perils past should not fear? Or what can I do? That I should speak for any glory, God forbid.' And turning to the Speaker and her councillors she said, 'And I pray to you Mr Comptroller, Mr Secretary and you of my Council, that before these gentlemen go into their countries, you bring them all to kiss my hand.'
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Mr. President and Gentlemen of the Convention.

If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we could then better judge what to do, and how to do it.

We are now far into the fifth year, since a policy was initiated, with the avowed object, and confident promise, of putting an end to slavery agitation.

Under the operation of that policy, that agitation has not only, not ceased, but has constantly augmented.

In my opinion, it will not cease, until a crisis shall have been reached, and passed.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free.

I do not expect the Union to be dissolved -- I do not expect the house to fall -- but I do expect it will cease to be divided.

It will become all one thing or all the other.

Either the opponents of slavery, will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become alike lawful in all the States, old as well as new -- North as well as South.

Have we no tendency to the latter condition?

Let any one who doubts, carefully contemplate that now almost complete legal combination -- piece of machinery so to speak -- compounded of the Nebraska doctrine, and the Dred Scott decision. Let him consider not only what work the machinery is adapted to do, and how well adapted; but also, let him study the history of its construction, and trace, if he can, or rather fail, if he can, to trace the evidence of design and concert of action, among its chief architects, from the beginning.

The new year of 1854 found slavery excluded from more than half the States by State Constitutions, and from most of the national territory by congressional prohibition.

Four days later, commenced the struggle, which ended in repealing that congressional prohibition.

This opened all the national territory to slavery, and was the first point gained.

But, so far, Congress only, had acted; and an indorsement by the people, real or apparent, was indispensable, to save the point already gained, and give chance for more.

This necessity had not been overlooked; but had been provided for, as well as might be, in the notable argument of "squatter sovereignty," otherwise called "sacred right of self government," which latter phrase, though expressive of the only rightful basis of any government, was so perverted in this attempted use of it as to amount to just this: That if any one man, choose to enslave another, no third man shall be allowed to object.

That argument was incorporated into the Nebraska bill itself, in the language which follows: "It being the true intent and meaning of this act not to legislate slavery into any Territory or state, not to exclude it therefrom; but to leave the people thereof perfectly free to form and regulate their domestic institutions in their own way, subject only to the Constitution of the United States."

Then opened the roar of loose declamation in favor of "Squatter Sovereignty," and "Sacred right of self-government."

"But," said opposition members, "let us be more specific -- let us amend the bill so as to expressly declare that the people of the territory may exclude slavery." "Not we," said the friends of the measure; and down they voted the amendment.

While the Nebraska Bill was passing through congress, a law case involving the question of a negroe's freedom, by reason of his owner having voluntarily taken him first into a free state and then a territory covered by the congressional prohibition, and held him as a slave, for a long time in each, was passing through the U.S. Circuit Court for the District of Missouri; and both Nebraska bill and law suit were brought to a decision in the same month of May, 1854. The negroe's name was "Dred Scott," which name now designates the decision finally made in the case.

Before the then next Presidential election, the law case came to, and was argued in, the Supreme Court of the United States; but the decision of it was deferred until after the election. Still, before the election, Senator Trumbull, on the floor of the Senate, requests the leading advocate of the Nebraska bill to state his opinion whether the people of a territory can constitutionally exclude slavery from their limits; and the latter answers: "That is a question for the Supreme Court."

The election came. Mr. Buchanan was elected, and the indorsement, such as it was, secured. That was the second point gained. The indorsement, however, fell short of a clear popular majority by nearly four hundred thousand votes, and so, perhaps, was not overwhelmingly reliable and satisfactory.

The outgoing President, in his last annual message, as impressively as possible, echoed back upon the people the weight and authority of the indorsement.

The Supreme Court met again; did not announce their decision, but ordered a re-argument.

The Presidential inauguration came, and still no decision of the court; but the incoming President, in his inaugural address, fervently exhorted the people to abide by the forthcoming decision, whatever might be.

Then, in a few days, came the decision.

The reputed author of the Nebraska Bill finds an early occasion to make a speech at this capital indorsing the Dred Scott Decision, and vehemently denouncing all opposition to it.

The new President, too, seizes the early occasion of the Silliman letter to indorse and strongly construe that decision, and to express his astonishment that any different view had ever been entertained.

At length a squabble springs up between the President and the author of the Nebraska Bill, on the mere question of fact, whether the Lecompton constitution was or was not, in any just sense, made by the people of Kansas; and in that squabble the latter declares that all he wants is a fair vote for the people, and that he cares not whether slavery be voted down or voted up. I do not understand his declaration that he cares not whether slavery be voted down or voted up, to be intended by him other than as an apt definition of the policy he would impress upon the public mind -- the principle for which he declares he has suffered much, and is ready to suffer to the end.

And well may he cling to that principle. If he has any parental feeling, well may he cling to it. That principle, is the only shred left of his original Nebraska doctrine. Under the Dred Scott decision, "squatter sovereignty" squatted out of existence, tumbled down like temporary scaffolding -- like the mould at the foundry served through one blast and fell back into loose sand -- helped to carry an election, and then was kicked to the winds. His late joint struggle with the Republicans, against the Lecompton Constitution, involves nothing of the original Nebraska doctrine. That struggle was made on a point, the right of a people to make their own constitution, upon which he and the Republicans have never differed.

The several points of the Dred Scott decision, in connection with Senator Douglas's "care-not" policy, constitute the piece of machinery, in its present state of advancement. This was the third point gained. The working points of that machinery are:-

First, that no negro slave, imported as such from Africa, and no descendant of such slave, can ever be a citizen of any State, in the sense of that term as used in the Constitution of the United States. This point is made in order to deprive the negro, in every possible event, of the benefit of that provision of the United States Constitution, which declares that: "The citizens of each State shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several States."

Second, that "subject to the Constitution of the United States," neither Congress nor a Territorial legislature can exclude slavery from any United States Territory. This point is made in order that individual men may fill up the Territories with slaves, without danger of losing them as property, and thus to enhance the chances of permanency to the institution through all the future.

Third, that whether the holding a negro in actual slavery in a free State makes him free, as against the holder, the United States courts will not decide, but will leave to be decided by the courts of any slave State the negro may be forced into by the master. This point is made, not to be pressed immediately; but, if acquiesced in for a while, and apparently indorsed by the people at an election, then to sustain the logical conclusion that what Dred Scott's master might lawfully do with Dred Scott, in the free State of Illinois, every other master may lawfully do with any other one, or one thousand slaves, in Illinois, or in any other free State.

Auxiliary to all this, and working hand in hand with it, the Nebraska doctrine, or what is left of it, is to educate and mold public opinion, at least Northern public opinion, not to care whether slavery is voted down or voted up. This shows exactly where we now are; and partially, also, whither we are tending.

It will throw additional light on the latter, to go back, and run the mind over the string of historical facts already stated. Several things will now appear less dark and mysterious than they did when they were transpiring. The people were to be left "perfectly free," subject only to the Constitution. What the Constitution had to do with it, outsiders could not then see. Plainly enough now, it was an exactly fitted niche, for the Dred Scott decision to afterward come in, and declare the perfect free freedom of the people to be just no freedom at all. Why was the amendment, expressly declaring the right of the people, voted down? Plainly enough now: the adoption of it would have spoiled the niche for the Dred Scott decision. Why was the court decision held up? Why even a Senator's individual opinion withheld, till after the presidential election? Plainly enough now -- the speaking out then would have damaged the perfectly free argument upon which the election was to be carried. Why the outgoing President's felicitation on the indorsement? Why the delay of a re-argument? Why the incoming President's advance exhortation in favor of the decision? These things look like the cautious patting and petting of a spirited horse, preparatory to mounting him, when it is dreaded that he may give the rider a fall. And why the hasty after-indorsement of the decision by the President and others?

We cannot absolutely know that all these exact adaptations are the result of preconcert. But when we see a lot of framed timbers, different portions of which we know have been gotten out at different times and places, and by different workmen -- Stephen, Franklin, Roger, and James, for instance -- and when we see these timbers joined together, and see they exactly matte the frame of a house or a mill, all the tenons and mortices exactly fitting, and all the lengths and proportions of the different L pieces exactly adapted to their respective places, and not a piece too many or too few, -- not omitting even scaffolding -- or, if a single piece be lacking, we see the place in the frame exactly fitted and prepared yet to bring such piece in -- in such a case we find it impossible not to believe that Stephen and Franklin and Roger and James all understood one another from the beginning and all worked upon a common plan or draft drawn up before the first blow was struck.

It should not be overlooked that, by the Nebraska Bill, the people of a State, as well as a Territory, were to be left "perfectly free," "subject only to the Constitution." Why mention a State? They were legislating for Territories, and not for or about States. Certainly the people of a State are and ought to be subject to the Constitution of the United States; but why is mention of this lugged into this merely Territorial law? Why are the people of a Territory and the people of a State therein lumped together, and their relation to the Constitution therein treated as being precisely the same? While the opinion of the court, by Chief-Justice Taney, in the Dred Scott case and the separate opinions of all the concurring judges, expressly declare that the Constitution of the United States neither permits Congress nor a Territorial legislature to exclude slavery from any United States Territory, they all omit to declare whether or not the same Constitution permits a State, or the people of a State, to exclude it. Possibly this is a mere omission; but who can be quite sure, if McLean or Curtis had sought to get into the opinion a declaration of unlimited power in the people of a State to exclude slavery from their limits, just as Chase and Mace sought to get such declaration, in behalf of the people of a Territory, into the Nebraska Bill -- I ask, who can be quite sure that it would not have been voted down in the one case as it had been in the other? The nearest approach to the point of declaring the power of a State over slavery is made by Judge Nelson. He approaches it more than once, using the precise idea, and almost the language, too, of the Nebraska Act. On one occasion, his exact language is, "except in cases where the power is restrained by the Constitution of the United States the law of the State is supreme over the subject of slavery within its jurisdiction." In what cases the power of the States is so restrained by the United States Constitution is left an open question, precisely as the same question, as to the restraint on the power of the Territories, was left open in the Nebraska Act. Put this and that together, and we have another nice little niche which we may ere long see filled with another Supreme Court decisions declaring that the Constitution of the United States does not permit a State to exclude slavery from its limits. And this may especially be expected if the doctrine of "care not whether slavery be voted down or voted up," shall gain upon the public mind sufficiently to give promise that such a decision can be maintained when made.

Such a decision is all that slavery now lacks of being alike lawful in all the States. Welcome, or unwelcome, such decision is probably coming, and will soon be upon us, unless the power of the present political dynasty shall be met and overthrown. We shall lie down pleasantly dreaming that the people of Missouri are on the verge of making their State free, and we shall awake to the reality instead, that the Supreme Court has made Illinois a slave State. To meet and overthrow the power of that dynasty is the work now before all those who would prevent that consummation. This is what we have to do. How can we best do it? There are those who denounce us openly to their own friends and yet whisper us softly, that Senator Douglas is the aptest instrument there is with which to effect that object. They wish us to infer all from the fact that he now has a little quarrel with the present head of the dynasty; and that he has regularly voted with us on a single point, upon which he and we have never differed. They remind us that he is a great man, and that the largest of us are very small ones. Let this be granted. But "a living dog is better than a dead lion." Judge Douglas, if not a dead lion, for this work, is at least a caged and toothless one. How can he oppose the advances of slavery? He does not care anything about it. His avowed mission is impressing the "public heart" to care nothing about it. A leading Douglas Democratic newspaper thinks Douglas's superior talent will be needed to resist the revival of the African slave trade. Does Douglas believe an effort to revive that trade is approaching? He has not said so. Does he really think so? But if it is, how can he resist it? For years he has labored to prove it a sacred right of white men to take negro slaves into the new Territories. Can he possibly show that it is less a sacred right to buy them where they can be bought cheapest? And unquestionably they can be bought cheaper in Africa than in Virginia. He has done all in his power to reduce the whole question of slavery to one of a mere right of property; and as such, how can he oppose the foreign slave trade -- how can he refuse that trade in that "property" shall be "perfectly free" -- unless he does it as a protection to the home production? And as the home producers will probably not ask the protection, he will be wholly without a ground of opposition.

Senator Douglas holds, we know, that a man may rightfully be wiser today than he was yesterday -- that he may rightfully change when he finds himself wrong. But can we, for that reason, run ahead, and infer that he will make any particular change, of which he, himself, has given no intimation? Can we safely base our action upon any such vague inference? Now, as ever, I wish not to misrepresent Judge Douglas's position, question his motives, or do aught that can be personally offensive to him. Whenever, if ever, he and we can come together on principle so that our cause may have assistance from his great ability, I hope to have interposed no adventitious obstacle. But clearly, he is not now with us -- he does not pretend to be -- he does not promise ever to be.

Our cause, then, must be intrusted to, and conducted by, its own undoubted friends -- those whose hands are free, whose hearts are in the work -- who do care for the result. Two years ago the Republicans of the nation mustered over thirteen hundred thousand strong. We did this under the single impulse of resistance to a common danger, with every external circumstance against us. Of strange, discordant, and even hostile elements, we gathered from the four winds, and formed and fought the battle through, under the constant hot fire of a disciplined, proud, and pampered enemy. Did we brave all them to falter now? -- now, when that same enemy is wavering, dissevered, and belligerent? The result is not doubtful. We shall not fail -- if we stand firm, we shall not fail. Wise counsels may accelerate, or mistakes delay it, but, sooner or later, the victory is sure to come.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Anonim bir çağrı olarak, bir girişim bir araya toplamak için yapılmadı; nasıl uyma ve kuralları, nasıl ve ne kadar tüm düzen ve disiplin yıkıcı, sivil ordunun iyi anlamda izin ile tutarsız karar ...

Böylece çok, beyler, ben benden size gözlemlemeye görevdeki, çünkü size bir eğilim istedim ne ilkeleri olan Salı son yapılan olduğum için teklif edilen düzensiz ve acele toplantı - ve karşı üzerine göstermek için düşünmüşsünüzdür her fırsatta kendi onuru ile tutarlı ve ordunun bu onuru için grievances bilinen yapmak. Eğer kuralları şimdiye kadar size bu faydasız eşit olacaktır ve yanlış ordunun bir yoldaşı, şu anda benim beyan edilmiştir evinced değil. Ama ben kimin ortak ülkenin nedeni olarak başladı ilk arasında yer aldı. Gibi, ama bir an sol tarafta hiç bir kamu görevi çağırdı. Gibi değil, son arasında hissediyorum ve değerleri kabul sabit eşlik ve distresses ve tanık olmuştur. Ben hiç olarak kendi askeri ünü kabul var inseparably, ordu ile bağlantılı. Gibi kalbim hiç neşe ile, ne zaman ve övgü duymuştum ve genişletmiştir benim kızma, zaman kötüleme ve ağız karşı açılmış oldu arisen, bu zor, savaşın bu son aşamasında, bu ben tahmin edilebilir kendi çıkarlarını kayıtsız.

Ama nasıl teşvik edilmelidir? Bu arada düz ise, anonim addresser söyledi. Eğer savaş, bir yerleşilmemiş ülke var kaldırmak devam edin kurmak ve kendini savunmak için bir nankör ülkeyi terk. Ama kim onlar savunmak için var? Bizim eşleri, çocuklarımızın, bizim çiftlikler ve diğer mülkiyet bizim gerimizde olan bırakın. Ya da, düşman ayırma bu durumun, bizim iki ilk (son kaldırılamaz) bir vahşi hayat içinde ölmek için, açlık, soğuk ile alıp çıplaklık var? Eğer barış yer alır, sizin kılıç kınına koymak asla diyor o kadar tam ve geniş adalet almış, bu korkunç alternatif, iki onu acı bir extremest saat içinde ülkemizde deserting veya karşı silah dönüm (ki bu bariz nesnesidir , unless Kongresi anında uyum halinde) mecbur olabilir, bu nedenle de bir şok oldu bu fikire insanlık revolts. Tanrım! Bu yazar görünümünde, bu tür önlemler tavsiye ile olabilir? O ordunun bir arkadaş olabilir mi? Bu ülke için bir arkadaş olabilir mi? Bunun yerine, o bir sinsi düşmanı nedir? New York 'Bazı casus, belki de, bu ikisinin, ekim ile kıta sivil ve askeri güçler arasında anlaşmazlık ve ayırma ve tohum berbat planı? Ve ne bir iltifat bizim anlamanız için onların doğal ya alternatif olarak tedbirler uygulanamaz önerir ödeme yapıyor?

Yapamam, kendi inanç adalet, ve için ne ifade etmek için iyi bir sebep var Kongresi amacıyla, bir, benim karar kamuoyu olarak, bu onurlu vücut ordunun servislerin yüce duyguları eğlendirmekle bu vermeksizin bu adrese Sonuç; ve, kendi yararları ve sufferings tam bir inanç, onu tam adalet yapacak. Kendi çabalara keşfetmek ve bu amaçla fon oluşturmak yorulmaz edilmiştir ve bu kadar başarılı olması son not, bir şüphe değil. Onların müzakereleri yavaş Ancak, tüm diğer büyük organları gibi burada farklı çıkarlarının uzlaştırmanın çeşitli olduğunu. Neden, o zaman, gereken biz güvensizlik onları? Ve, bu güvensizlik ve sonucu, içinde önlemler olan çok haklı olarak elde edildi bu zafer üzerine bir gölge döküm Mayıs benimsenmesi ve tüm Avrupa ile ünlü bir ordu nasıl tanındığını matlaştırmak, kendi metanet ve vatanseverlik için? Ve bu ne yapılıyor? Biz yakın aramak nesne getirmek için mi? Hayır! Kesinlikle, benim görüşüme göre, bu daha büyük bir mesafe bulunan döküm olacaktır.

Kendimi (ve ben, güvencesi vererek hiçbir hak almak için şükran, dürüstlük ilkeleri gelen indüklenen olmak ve adalet), sen hiç bana, bu neşeli yardım ve istemi itaat bir anı yerleştirilmiş olan güvenin bir şükran duygusu Senden, servet her değişiklik altında ve deneyimli olursa, o kadar uzun bir ordu için hissettikleri samimi sevgi bu kamu ve resmi bir şekilde, içinde ilan beni zorunlu olacak komut için onur, ki, bir elde tam Tüm sıkıntı ve tehlikeleri için adalet ve her arzu ve haz olarak, bugüne kadar sürekli olarak ve saygı bağlı olan bu güçlerin ülke borçlu büyük görevi ile yapılabilir, size serbestçe upmost için hizmetlerim komut Mayıs benim yetenekleri.

Sana şu güvence vermek ve en açık biçimde taahhüt kendimi ben sizin lehinize sahip pm ne yeteneği, bana, beyler size üstelemek, sizin değil, edelim, sakin bir ışık olarak görüntülenen herhangi bir tedbir almak için kullanmak için nedenle, ve kirletmek için şimdiye kadar muhafaza ettiğiniz şeref ve haysiyet azaltmak olacaktır; Sana Ülkeniz ve plighted inanç güvenmemek isteği sağlamak, Kongre niyet ve saflık bir tam güven yerine, yani sizin dağılması için önceki bir ordu gibi, hepsi hesaplarınızı adil olarak size iki gün önce yayınlanan kendi kararları in yönettiği tasfiye olacak, ve neden bu onların güç sizin için, adalet için yeterli hale getirmek için en etkili önlemleri olacak sizin sadık ve değerli hizmetler. Ve kendi kutsal onur değeri olarak insanlık haklarına saygı Sana yalvarmak, ortak ülke adına, ve izin gibi Amerika'nın askeri ve ulusal karakter bakımından, sizin son derece korku ve iğrenme ve ifade etme herhangi bir yanıltıcı iddia altında olan isterse adamın, yurdumuzun bu özgürlükler devirmek için, ve wickedly sivil anlaşmazlık ve sel kan içinde yükselen imparatorluğun en floodgates açmaya çalışır.

Böylece belirlenmesi ve bu nedenle hareket olarak, kendi istekleri ve kazanma için düz ve doğrudan yola devam edecektir. Kim açık kuvvet gelen gizli marifet başvurmak zorunda bulunmaktadır düşman, en sinsi tasarımlar yenilgi olacaktır. Sen, yükselen eşsiz vatanseverlik ve hasta fazilet seçkin kanıtı daha verecek en karmaşık sufferings ve basınç üstün. Ve sen, kendi kuralları ve onuru ile, siz insanlara sergilenen sahip muhteşem örneğin konuşma söylemek kuşaklar için fırsat göze olacak, "Bu gün olsaydı, dünyanın mükemmellik son sahne görmemiştim isteyen edilmiş olan insan doğa kazanma yeteneğine sahiptir. "
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sayın Cumhurbaşkanı ve Baylar Sözleşmenin.

Eğer ilk nerede biz, biz daha sonra ne yapılması gerektiğini, hakim ve tending olduğunu ve oraya nasıl yaparım biliyor olabilir.

Beşinci yıl Biz artık uzak, bir politika, belli bir nesne ile güvenli söz, kölelik ajitasyon bir son verme ve başlatılan bu yana yerleştirin.

Bu politika işlem altında, ajitasyon değil, son değil, ama var sürekli artar vardır.

Kadar bir kriz ulaşmış olmalıdır Bence, bu, son değildir ve geçti.

"Bir evin kendisine karşı can't stand bölünmüş."

Bu hükümet, sürekli yarı köle yarı özgür tahammül edemez inanıyoruz.

Ben Birliği'nin dağılması olmayı beklemeyin - evden düşmeye sanmıyoruz - ama, bu bölünmüş olarak son umuyoruz.

Hepsi bir şey ya da diğer tüm olacaktır.

Ya kölelik ve rakipler, bu, daha da yayılmasını tutuklama ve burada halkın düşünce ve inanç ki nihai yok içinde bir dinlenme eder yerleştirin; veya savunucuları öne bastıracağını kadar bu hem yasal girer Tüm Devletler, hem de yeni bir eski - Kuzey ve Güney.

Ikinci koşulu için hiçbir eğilim var mı?

Herhangi bir kimse şüphe, dikkatle artık neredeyse yasal kombinasyonu tamamlamak - makine parçası sanki - the Nebraska doktrin karmaşık ve Dred Scott kararı seyretmek edelim. Onu sadece ne makine iş düsünelim yapmak ve uyarlanmıştır ne kadar iyi adapte; ama aynı zamanda onu kendi inşaat tarihinin çalışma, izin ve eser, eğer, veya daha çok olursa, o, bu delil izlemek tasarım ve eylem konser ve kendi baş mimar, başından arasında.

1854 ve yeni yıl, kölelik fazla yarısı Devletleri devlet anayasalarının tarafından dışlanmış buldum ve ulusal toprakların en kongre yasağı tarafından.

Dört gün sonra, bu kongre yasağı repealing sona eren mücadelede, başlandı.

Bu kölelik için, tüm ulusal toprakları açıldı ve ilk noktası olmuştur kazandı.

Ancak, şimdiye kadar, Kongre yalnızca hareket ettiğini ve insanlar, gerçek veya bariz, vazgeçilmez olduğunu, nokta zaten kazandı kaydetmek için bir açıklama ve daha fazla şans verin.

Bu gereklilik gözden edilmemişti; ancak sağlanan olduğunu, hem de olabilir, en önemli argüman olarak "gecekondu egemenliğini," başka "kendi hükümeti," bu ikinci ifade, ancak sadece yasal temel anlamlı ve kutsal hakkı adı herhangi bir hükümet, ve böylece bu çalıştığınız Kullanılan olarak bu: Bu herhangi bir kişi, başka bir köle yapmak için, üçüncü adam nesneye izin olacaktır seçmek için miktara sapık oldu.

Bu argüman dilde Nebraska tasarı kendisi, hangi takip dahil oldu: "Bu, gerçek niyetini ve bu Kanunun herhangi bir anlam Bölge veya devlet değil, bir oradan; ama insanlar da mükemmel bırakmak için dışlamak için kölelik yasamak için olmak olmaya ve kendi şekilde, Anayasa ABD'nin sadece tabi onların yerli kurumların düzenlenmesi serbest. "

Sonra lehine "," ve kendini "Kutsal sağ hükümetin gecekondu Egemenlik gevşek çatma bir uğultu başladı."

"Ancak," muhalefet üyeleri, "Bize daha özel olsun dedi - Bize çok açıkça bu bölge halkı kölelik dışlayabilirsiniz ilan etmesini tasarıyı değiştirmeye izin verme." "Biz değil," dedi tedbirin arkadaşlarınızı ve aşağı da değişiklik oy kullandı.

While the Nebraska Bill kongre ile geçiyordu, onun sahibi nedenle bir yasa durumda bir negroe özgürlüğü ve soru içeren, ona gönüllü bir devlet önce ve sonra bir bölge bir kongre yasağı kapsamına alınan, sahip ve bir köle olarak tutulan , her biri uzun bir süre için ABD Devre Mahkemesi İlçe Missouri için geçerken olduğunu ve her iki Nebraska tasarı ve hukuk davası Mayıs, 1854 da aynı ay içinde bir karar getirildi. Bu negroe adı "Dred Scott," Artık karar nihayet durumda yapılan tespit edilir ve adı verildi.

O sonraki Cumhurbaşkanlığı seçimleri öncesinde, yasa durumda, ve geldi de savundu olduğunu, Yüksek Mahkeme, Birleşik Devletler, ancak bu karar, seçim sonrasına kadar ertelenmiş oldu. Yine de, Senato yere seçim, Senatör Trumbull önce, talepleri Nebraska tasarısının önde gelen savunucusu, bir bölge halkı anayasa kendi sınırları kimden kölelik dışlayabilirsiniz kendi görüş devlet ve ikinci cevap: "Yani Yüksek Mahkeme bir soru. "

Seçim geldi. Gibi güvenli oldu Bay Buchanan ve destek, seçildi. Bu ikinci nokta olduğunu kazandı. Bu açıklama, ancak net bir popüler çoğunluğunun kısa yaklaşık dört yüz bin oy, ve bu yüzden, belki de düştü ezici güvenilir ve tatmin edici oldu.

Giden Cumhurbaşkanı, son yıllık mesajında gibi impressively olabildiğince geri insanlar üzerine tekrarladı ağırlık ve destek ve yetki.

Yüksek Mahkeme yeniden bir araya geldi; kendi kararını açıklar vermedi, ancak yeniden argüman emretti.

Başkanlık açılış ve mahkeme hala karar geldi; ancak gelen Başkan, yaptığı açılış adresi olarak fervently ne olabilir önümüzdeki karara uymak için insanlar exhorted.

Sonra, birkaç gün, bir karar geldi.

Ve Nebraska Bill ve ünlü yazar erken bir fırsat bu sermaye ve Dred Scott Karar indorsing at ve bir konuşma yapmak için vehemently için tüm muhalefet kınayan bulur.

Yeni Cumhurbaşkanı da ve desteklemek için güçlü bir karar yorumlamak ve Silliman Mektubun ilk günlerinde seizes herhangi bir farklı görmek hiç eğlenin olmuştur onun şaşkınlık ifade.

Length bir hırgür Başkanı ve Nebraska Bill ve yazar arasında, gerçeğin sadece sorunu hakkında herhangi bir Lecompton anayasa Kansas halkı tarafından yapılan ya da değil, sadece bir anlamda; ve yaylar bu hırgür aylarında İkincisi, bütün o insanlar için adil bir oy olduğunu ve istiyorsa o olsun kölelik aşağı oy olmak veya oy umurunda değil beyan eder. Ben onun olsun kölelik oy aşağı veya yukarı oylanan, ona göre de kamu fikrini etkilemek üzere olan bir politika Apt tanımı olarak başka amaçlı olarak - ki o da var ilan ilkesi umurunda değil onun beyan don't understand kadar ve sonuna kadar buna hazır yaşadı.

Ve de o ilkesine sadık Mayıs Eğer herhangi bir ebeveyn hissi var, iyi o sadık Mayıs Bu ilke, tek doğramak onun orijinal Nebraska doktrin bırakılır. Bu Dred Scott karar uyarınca, "gecekondu egemenlik" varlığı dışında squatted, geçici iskele gibi aşağı tumbled - döküm bir patlamanın üzerinden hizmet adresindeki kalıp gibi ve gevşek kum düştü - bir seçim yapmak yardım ve sonra başladı oldu rüzgarlara. Bu Lecompton Anayasa'ya karşı Republicans ile geç ortak mücadele, orijinal Nebraska doktrin şey içerir. Bu mücadelenin bir nokta, bir insan hakkı olan üzerine o ve Republicans farklı hiç kendi anayasa yapmak için yapılmıştır.

Senatör Douglas's "bakım-değildir" politikası ile ilgili olarak Dred Scott karar Birçok noktaları ilerleme ve mevcut durumunu makine ve parça, oluşturmaktadır. Bu üçüncü nokta olduğunu kazandı. Bu makinelerin çalışma noktalar: --

İlk olarak, herhangi bir siyah köle, gibi Afrika itibaren ithal ve bu köle hiçbir neslinden, hiç bir devletin vatandaşı olabilir, Anayasa ABD'nin kullanılan bu terim bir anlamda. Bu, her türlü etkinlik, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri Anayasası, bu her devletin: "halkı tüm yetkileri ve vatandaşların dokunulmazlık aylarında hakkına sahiptir ilan bu hükmün yararına ve siyah mahrum Bu noktadan yapılır birkaç Devletleri. "

İkincisi, "Bu Anayasa ABD için," ne Kongre ne tabi bir Bölgesel yasama organı herhangi bir Birleşik Devletler Bölge gelen kölelik çıkartabilirsiniz. Bu nokta sırayla tek tek erkekler köle ile, mülk olarak kaybetme tehlikesi olmayan ve bu nedenle kurumun tüm geleceği ile istikrar ve şansını yükseltmek için Bölgeleri doldurarak Mayıs yapılır.

Üçüncü olarak, bu, bir serbest Devlet gerçek kölelik içinde tutarak bir siyah onu özgür kılan, tutucuya karşı, ABD mahkemeleri, ancak karar not bırakmak olacak köle devletin mahkemeleri tarafından karar verilmesi için siyah zorunlu olabilir ana tarafından. Bu noktada, hemen sıkışmak için yapılır; ancak bir süre acquiesced ve görünüşe göre insanlar bir seçim at indorsed, sonra mantıksal sonucuna Dred Scott ana yasal Dred Scott ne yapacağım sürdürmek için, içinde Illinois yılında Illinois ücretsiz Devlet, yasal diğerleri veya bin ile köle yapmak Mayıs her efendi, veya herhangi bir diğer ücretsiz Devlette.

Tüm bu, Yardımcı ve el bunu, bu Nebraska doktrin, elle çalışan veya ne sol, ve kamuoyu, Kuzey kamuoyunun en azından yetiştirmektir edip kölelik aşağı oy veya kadar oy bakım içindir. Bu tam olarak nerede şimdi olduğunu göstermektedir ve kısmen de, oraya biz tending vardır.

Bu ikinci hakkında ek ışık atmak olacaktır geri gitmek için ve tarihsel gerçeklerin katarını üzerinde düşünülerek çalıştırmak zaten söyledi. Bazı şeyleri artık daha karanlık ve gizemli daha onlar ne zaman transpiring edildi mi görünür. Halk "mükemmel ücretsiz," yalnızca Anayasanın maruz kalır oldu. Ne Anayasa ile yapması gereken, dışarıdan daha sonra da olamayacaktır. Açıkça yeterli Şimdi, bir tam olarak monte mihrabı, bu Dred Scott kararı sonra gelir için, ve sadece bir özgürlük tüm olmak için insanların mükemmel ücretsiz özgürlüğünü ilan. Neden değişiklik, açıkça insan hakkı olduğunu ilan aşağı oy? Açıkça yeterli şimdi: bunun kabulü Bozulmuş olan Dred Scott kararı için niş olurdu. Neden mahkeme kararı kadar yapıldı? Neden bile kadar Senatör bireysel görüşünü withheld, cumhurbaşkanlığı seçimlerinden sonra? Açıkça yeterli şimdi - o hangi seçim yapılacak olan mükemmel serbest tartışma zarar olurdu dışarı konuşma. Neden giden Cumhurbaşkanı olan destek konusunda tebrik? Neden yeniden gecikme-argüman? Neden karar lehine gelen Cumhurbaşkanlığı önceden uyarı? Bu şeyi dikkatli okşama gibi düşünen ve bir atı ve sevişme, zaman o da atlı bir düşüş verebilir korkunç ona montaj için hazırlık. Ve neden acele Başkanı ve diğerleri tarafından karar-destek sonra?

Biz kesinlikle tüm bu tam adaptasyonu önceden sonucu olduğunu biliyoruz değildir. Ama biz çerçeveli Timbers bir sürü görmek, of which farklı zamanlarda ve yerlerde at ele edilmiştir biliyorum farklı bölümleri, farklı işçi tarafından - Stephen, Franklin, Roger, ve James, örneğin - ve ne zaman bu bkz Timbers birlikte katıldı ve tam bir ev kapsamında veya bir değirmen mat görmek, tüm tenons ve mortices tam uyan ve tüm uzunlukları ve farklı L adet tam kendi yerlerine uyarlanmış ve oranlarını değil, bir parça çok fazla veya çok az - hatta iskele omitting değil - veya, eğer tek bir parça eksik olması, bu çerçeve içinde yerine tam olarak monte görmek ve henüz böyle parça getirmek için hazırlanmış - böyle bir durumda bunu imkansız değil bulmak Bu Stephen ve Franklin ve Roger ve James tüm başlayan ve tüm ortak bir plan veya taslak ilk darbe öncesine kadar çekilmiş üzerine çalıştı vurdu olduğunu birbirlerine anladığını düşünüyorum.

Bu, bir Nebraska Bill, bir devletin insanlara, hem de bir Bölge tarafından edilmiştir "mükemmel serbest kalmak için gözden olmamalı," "Anayasa sadece tabi." Neden Devlet söz? Onlar Toprakları için legislating, ve için veya Devletler hakkında. Kesinlikle bir devletin halkına ve hiç Anayasa of the United States tabi olmaya; ama neden bu söz bu sadece Bölgesel kanunu lugged? Neden Bölge halkı ve halkı bir Devlet orada birlikte ve Anayasa için ilgili orada tam olarak aynı tedavi lumped? Bu Başkanı tarafından mahkemenin görüşüne, Adalet Taney, bu Dred Scott durumda ve tüm concurring hakimlerin ayrı görüş de, açıkça bu Anayasanın ABD Kongresi ne izin verir ne de Bölgesel meclisin her Büyük kimden kölelik Dışlamayı ilan Devletler Bölge, hepsi veya aynı Anayasa bunu dışarıda tutmak için Devlet veya bir devletin halkı, izni belirtimi için atlayabilirsiniz. Muhtemelen bu sadece ihmal olduğunu, ancak McLean veya Curtis görüşünü bir devletin kendi sınırları kimden, Chase ve Mace gibi kölelik dışlamak için insanlara sınırsız güç bir beyan almak için aranan vardı olan oldukça emin olabilirsiniz çalıştı Bir Bölge halkı adına, the Nebraska Bill halinde bu beyan elde - Ben kim oldukça gibi diğer içinde olduğunu, bu, o bir durumda aşağı oy edilmiştir wouldn't emin olabilirsiniz soracak? Kölelik bir devletin güç ilan açısından en yakın yaklaşım Yargıç Nelson tarafından yapılmıştır. O yaklaşımlar bir kereden fazla, ve neredeyse dil, da, Nebraska Kanunun kesin fikir kullanarak. Bir seferinde, onun tam olarak dil, "durumlarda güç Anayasa of the United States Devletin kanun tarafından bastırılmış olan dışında kölelik konu üzerinde kendi yetki alanı içinde yüksek olduğunu." ABD gücünü böylece ABD Anayasası tarafından bastırılmış hangi durumlarda, aynı soruyu tam olarak, Toprakları gücü üzerindeki kısıtlama olarak için, Nebraska Yasası açık kaldı bir soru kaldı. Ve bu koy birlikte, bu ve uzun bir başka Anayasa Mahkemesi kararları ve Anayasa ABD'nin kendi sınırlarına gelen kölelik dışlamak bir devlet izin vermez ilan dolu hangi evvel Mayıs başka bir küçük mihrabı vardır. Eğer "bakım ve doktrin değil edip kölelik oy aşağı veya yukarı oylanan," Kamu düşünülerek üzerine yeterince söz veriyorum, bu tür bir karar zaman yapılan muhafaza edilebilir vermek için kazanç olacaktır ve bu özellikle beklenmektedir.

Bu karar şimdi hem yasal tüm States olma yoksun bu kölelik olduğunu. Hoşgeldiniz, ya da istenmeyen, bu karar muhtemelen ve geliyor yakında olacak bize bağlı, ancak mevcut siyasi hanedanı gücünü bir araya geldi edilir ve overthrown. Bu hoş bir Missouri insanlar kendi Devlet ücretsiz yapmak üzere olduğunu hayal ve uzanın eder biz gerçeği yerine olacaktır uyanık, yani Yüksek Mahkeme Illinois köle devlet yapmıştır. Karşılamak ve hanedanın gücünü yıkmak iş şimdi bütün o gaye önlemek ediyorum önce. Bunun için ne yapmak gerekiyor. Nasıl en iyi yapabilirim? İşte bu, kendi arkadaş açıkça ve henüz bize yumuşak, bu Senatör Douglas, aptest araç var fısıltı bize ihbar edilen bu nesnenin etki etmektir. Bizi de şimdi biraz hanedanın mevcut başkanı ile kavga etti tüm çıkarmak isteyen ve bu da düzenli olarak bize tek bir noktada, hangi o ve biz farklı asla oy var. Bunlar, o büyük bir adam, ve bu bizim en büyük çok küçük olanları bize hatırlatır. Ki bu verilebilir. Ama ölü bir aslan daha iyi bir yaşam köpek. " Yargıç Douglas, eğer bir ölü aslan, bu iş için, bir kafeste ve dişsiz en az bir. Nasıl kölelik ve gelişmeler karşı olabilir? O konuda bir şey bakım değildir. Onun belli misyonu bu konuda hiçbir şey bakımı için "kamu kalbi" etkileyici olduğunu. Bir lider Douglas Demokrat gazetesi Douglas üstün yetenek Afrika köle ticareti ve canlanma koymak için gerekli olacaktır düşünüyor. Mu Douglas bir çaba ticaret yaklaşıyor canlandırmaya inanıyor musun? Çok söyledi değildir. Gerçekten öyle mi? Ama o, nasıl bir direniş mi? Yıldır bunu yeni Toprakları içine siyah köleler için beyaz erkeklerin kutsal doğru kanıtlamak için çok çalışan vardır. O muhtemelen bu az kutsal doğru onları satın almak için nerede ucuz satın alınabilir gösterebilir miyim? Ve unquestionably da satın alınabilir Afrika'da Virginia'da daha ucuz. O güç bir malın sadece hakkı için kölelik tüm soru azaltmak için yaptı ve bu, nasıl yabancı köle ticareti karşı edebilirsiniz - nasıl o "özelliğinden ticaret reddedebilirsiniz" olacaktır "mükemmel ücretsiz" - sürece o ana üretim için bir koruma olarak nedir? Ve ana üretici muhtemelen muhalefet bir yer, o olacaktır tamamen olmadan koruma istemez.

Senatör Douglas, biz, bu bilgileri daha da dün bu adam haklı akıllıca bugün olabilir - ki haklı ne zaman kendini yanlış bulur değiştirebilirsiniz tutar. Ama biz olabilir, bu nedenle, çalışma öncesinde ve o biri de, kendini, hiçbir öneri verdi herhangi bir değişiklik yapmak olacaktır çıkarmak için? Biz güvenli tür muğlak çıkarsama üzerine Aksiyon temel miyim? Şimdi olarak hiç, Ben isterdim, Yargıç Douglas konumunu yanlış yaptığı amaçlar veya kişisel olarak ona saldırgan olabilir ne yapmak soru. Zaman, eğer bir zaman, o ve birlikte ilkesi böylece bizim neden onun büyük yeteneği yardım olabilir gelebilir, umarım hiçbir adventitious engel interposed olması. Fakat açıkça, o şimdi aramızda yer - O gibi davranırlar değildir - o hiç için söz vermez.

Bizim neden, sonra, için, intrusted gerekmektedir tarafından yürütülen, kendi şüphesiz arkadaşız - Bu kimin elinde, Kalplerinde çalışma bulunmaktadır ücretsiz - bu sonuç için bakım yapmak. Republicans olan ulus üç yüz bin güçlü üzerinden mustered iki yıl önce. Biz ortak bir tehlike için direnişin tek darbe altında, bize karşı her dış durum ile yaptı. Ki, muhalif ve hatta düşman unsurları garip biz dört from winds, toplayıp oluşan ve üzerinden savaş mücadele, bir, gururlu, disiplinli ve pampered düşman ve sürekli sıcak ateş altında. Biz onlara cesur mu şimdi kekelemek? - Şimdi, o aynı düşman, dissevered, titrek ve savaşan? Sonuç şüpheli değil. Biz başarısız değildir - eğer firma standı, biz başarısız değildir. Hikmet Mayıs hızlandırmak veya hataları bu gecikme, ama er ya da geç, zaferi emin olduğunu gelip counsels.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...