Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

wotlk online sipariş

QoS

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Nessarien said:
said:
Tested and working on EU live servers

This is basically for the people who can't get their hands on the DvDs but can get the CD-Key, till you manage to get a copy downloaded i found out how to get your beta client to work on live.

I had the beta client, downloaded and fully updated.

I changed 2 things so i am able to login with it to live servers :

1-Go to //Wotlk Beta Folder/Data/enGB/realmlist.wtf

open it, remove all what's written there and paste that

Code:
set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist eu.version.worldofwarcraft.com
set portal euThis change is to make your client connect to the European servers.

You should be able to see in your //WoW/Data/enUS/realmlist.wtf the real values for logging in on US servers, you copy that to your beta client and it should work

2- Copy //WoW/WoW.exe to //Wotlk Beta Folder/ - replace the current file.

Your wow tbc version has got to be 3.0.3

This change is to bypass the (Unable to validate game version) error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you can login and play, which means when you get your wotlk copy all you have to do is scratch the key and type it on the website and just login. Ofcourse i can't test northrend with it but it should work fine, i was able to play normally on the beta, later on you can install the game when you have the time for it since there will be lots of patches coming out , which will change a lot of things.

NOTE :: Don't run the game from launcher, run it from wow.exe . Launcher had the habbit of returning realmlist.wtf back to it's default value.

Bu yöntemin çalıştığını söylüyorlar yani büyük şehirlerde yaşamayıp bırakın ilk günü, ilk hafta edinemeyecek kişiler için en cazip yol bu gibi gözüküyor :)

Bunu deneyen var mı bilmiyorum laptopa yükleyip denemeyi düşünüyorum yarın :)

Ayrıca aklıma birşey geldi; deneyemediğim için sadece teori olmakla kalıyor.

Repair.exe bozuk dosyaları düzeltiyor, bildiğim kadarıyla bunların bozuk olup olmadığını ya da en üst sürümün, oyun versiyonun ne olduğunu clienta bakarak anlıyor peki wotlk yüklüyken beta kurulu olan birine bizim repair.exe ve clientımızı yollasak repair exe beta dosyalarını bozuk olarak algılasa ve düzeltmeye kalksa (ki bunu yaparken serverdan dosya indirip öyle güncelliyor) hiç uğraşmadan karşımızdaki kişi betadan kurtulup derli toplu wotlk sürümüne sahibi olur mu ?

Yoksa benim bu teorim ana dosyalar için değil, sadece patch dosyaları için mi geçerlidir. Yani repair exe'nin işlevi ana dosyalara dokunmadan patch dosyalarını düzenlemek midir varsa hatalarını ortadan kaldırmakla mı sınırlıdır ?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Wrath of the Lich King available for download on release day ?
This is probably the most confusing news post ever if we consider that yesterday, I reported that Wrath of the Lich King wouldn't be downloadable on Day 1. However according to an official post on the german forums, Blizzard will make the game available for download on release day! I wouldn't take it as 100% sure before we see an US post about it but it's not the first time we see something announced in europe first.

Lyonthri said:
ein kleines Update an dieser Stelle: Die Downloadversion von Wrath of the Lich King wird am Release-Tag zur Verfügung stehen.

Translation: A small update about this: The downloadable version of Wrath of the Lich King will be available on release day.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kimse yazmamış ya da ben göremedim,

sendit.com'dan sipariş ettim, 19.19 sterline mal oldu kargo dahil, yaklaşık 46.92 YTL ediyor gün itibariyle. TBC'yi satın aldığım yer de orasıydı, yaklaşık bir hafta-10 gün içerisinde eve geliyor kargo. Böylelikle vizelerinizi verdikten sonra oyuna başlayabilirsiniz. Tavsiye edilir.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

İki dakika önce sendit.com'dan "Order Despatched" subjectli mail geldi, içeriği şöyle:

sendit.com said:
Thank you for your order with Sendit.com. We can confirm the item(s) below have been sent to you.

Delivery will normally take between 3 to 5 working days, but can sometimes take a little longer due to postal delays. Please allow 10 full working days before notifying us of any delays in arrival.

We send each item of your order as soon as it becomes available at no extra charge. If you are waiting for any other items which are not listed below you will receive a further e-mail once they have been sent.

We will endeavour to keep you updated on the status of your order and any delays that may occur.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...