Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

The Signal

NoTwisT

Öne çıkan mesajlar

IMDB

Konusu:
"Imagine every cell phone, radio, and television in your city suddenly broadcasting the same mysterious signal over and over. Now imagine these "terminus" transmissions evoking violent, uncontrollable, psychotic chaos from everyone who comes in contact with them.

The Signal invades the minds of everyday citizens living their workaday lives and having their sordid affairs. Suddenly struck by the power of the insidious transmissions, they are compelled to kill or be killed. Complicating matters is a zombielike resistance some characters have to the idea of remaining dead. The story violently explodes, blending bloody gore with psychological satire, for a truly original horror experience. The Atlanta filmmaking team of David Bruckner, Dan Bush, and Jacob Gentry tell the eerie tale in three parts (cleverly called "transmissions"), shifting perspectives to draw out a larger story that explores dark secrets and fears as well as jealousy and betrayal.

Not for the faint of heart, The Signal will nonetheless satisfy those looking for a smart exploration of the power of media to mutate our minds. It is truly inspired independent filmmaking that will stalk viewers from every dark corner while examining the surprising human madness lying deep within."

Bu bagimsiz film 3 bolumden olusuyor, her bolumu ayri bir yonetmen cekmis. Her bolumde ayri bir karakterin gozunden izliyoruz olanlari. Ilk bolum korku/gerilim, 2.bolum kara mizah, 3. bolum fantasy - sonuc gibi genel olarak. Karakterler akilda kalici, orjinal. Benzeri konular degisik filmlerde islenmis olsada bi film digerlerinden kalite olarak oldukca farkli.

Film baya hosuma gitti, oyunculuk, senaryo ve filmin havasi apayri. Izlediginiz cogu filmden cok daha farkli. Film zevkiniz biraz da olsa benimkine benziyorsa filmi arsivinizin bas kosesine yerlestirirsiniz.Izleyin, izletin efenim :)

IMDB'den hosuma giden film hakkinda bir yorum:
"This is suspense and horror at its finest....

I read that some of the viewers find the second transmission to be funny. Not for me, it was madness all over. This movie absorbed me more then any of the latest "zombie" installations. Especially interesting is the fact that everyone gets affected by the signal. Each in his own way (and that's probably what some consider funny). It is not the typical survivors versus evil thing. Everyone fights against his own paranoia here, snapping in and out of reality.

Plenty of gore but they do not go over the top with it. Pacing is good, camera is good (no shaky stuff here) and i liked the minimalistic distortion effects.

It might be a bit confusing for some to watch, because the storytelling is not straight forward. Lots of jumps between timelines and hallucinations from the protagonists, i loved it.

It's like a LSD trip gone wrong...

All three directors are on my watchlist now, thanks for this nice piece of work. Any horror buff should try it, this is some solid stuff.

Gimme more !!! "
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...