Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Stratovarius Yeni Vokalist...

SadButcher

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Eee?
Davulcu ne olacak?
Onu geçtim...

Bir daha Elements gibi bir şarkı dinliyemiyeceğiz ne yazık ki...

Ayrıca Strato müzik tarzınıda değiştiriyormuş yavaş yavaş.Adam anti-depresanları bırakmış...

Off off Strato nolacak halin senin?[signature][hline]He shall appear to thee and thou shall know him.He is no son of God, he is the son of the earth.
Facito aliquid operis, ut semper te Diabolus inveniat occupatum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bu arada biliyorsunuzdur herhalde Jens Johansson'ın yani Keyboardcunun kardeşi Hammerfall'da baterist.

Bu iki kardeş eskiden bir arada Malmsteen ile çalışmış.[signature][hline]He shall appear to thee and thou shall know him.He is no son of God, he is the son of the earth.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yaf ben zaten Ankara'da konser sonunda güzelim custom ESP nin tellerini kopartınca bi şüphelendiydim adamdan içinden neler geçio adamın kimbilir.

Bu arada sitede davulu şimdilik Jens in kardeşi çalacak diyor bulana kadar sanırım. Tabi Jörg olmadanda ayrı bi kabak tadı verir Stratovarius.[signature][hline]"Onzac" Clan Martian Artist
"Story of SadButcher"

horacegoesskiing, 19 December 2003 13:31 tarihinde demiş ki:
...zayıf gelen iki dersim vardı resim ve beslenme dersi. şimdi dombili bi çizerim. öyle bi karakterim var yani...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ya allah kahretsin bu da yeni moda he bayan vokalist. yok nightwish yok evanescence. naha şuraya yazıyorum ne jörg michael in ne de timo kotipelto nun yeri doldurulabilir. her ne kadar lider ve beyin timo tolkki olsa da michael ve kotipelto suz düşünemiyorum stratoyu. yerleri doldurulamaz[signature][hline]a.k.a "bay bomba"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Koti Peltosuz olmaz hakkaten...

Birde Timo Tolkki'nin tipine uyuzum ben.Felaket ya.O herifi hiç tanımasam sokakta görsem.Adam süper gitar çalıyorum dese "Ya bi sktr git!" cümlesini sarfederim direk.[signature][hline]He shall appear to thee and thou shall know him.He is no son of God, he is the son of the earth.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't question how much of a fan anyone is. We are all fans, some angry at the decision. I was a fan of the WHOLE band, but am nor sure at the moment of how the new will turn out after hearing poor audio samples that don't even show all her singing qualities. If that is her best in those audio files she will make a poor replacement. Also she does not sound like a power metal vocalist. This is a huge CHANGE in Stratovarius. Timo obviously knew that fans would complain and not be satisfied with his decision. People were complaining about a female vocalist before Miss K was even in the band. Timo also said he doesn't care what the fans say and that he will do what he wants. I would also do what I wanted in his position. Unfortunately, I am a fan who does not like female vocals in metal, maybe because I am accustomed to the typical metal band. I just hope I won't have another St. Anger for the next album.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Metallian wrote:
What kind of sick joke is it A BlackMetal bitch gonna be the singer of Strato?
Eh... I hope the thing will happen with Stratovarius like it happened with Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Dikke Leo wrote:
When I read the press release on the new singer, I finally knew it for sure: Stratovarius are playing a practical joke with us, trying to "test" how many articles they get in the music magazines and on the web when the news of the "split" is published, and then later on announce that Timo K and Jorg are still in the band!!! I draw this conclusion for several reasons: no "statement" from Timo K or Jorg on their websites after being fired, old lineup still playing many shows in 2004, "cartoon" pictures of Ms K, etc. As far as I am concerned, this practical joke has taken long enough now... please confirm that it was just a game!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[signature][hline]He shall appear to thee and thou shall know him.He is no son of God, he is the son of the earth.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...