Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Pazarda Eminem Tişörtü Cİnayeti!?!?

karpuz

Öne çıkan mesajlar

cnn'den:

ISTANBUL,Turkey (Reuters) -- A Turkish man was stabbed to death after hawking T-shirts depicting U.S. rap superstar Eminem because a man mistook the sales pitch as an insult to his mother, Turkish newspapers said on Tuesday.

A knife fight broke out in an Istanbul suburb after 19-year-old Dilaver Akkurt told T-shirt vendor Hayrettin Demir his mother was named Emine and lived in the area, Hurriyet newspaper said.

"Eminem" means "my Emine" in Turkish.

Akkurt warned Demir to stop shouting "Eminem" and to cease sales of the clothing inscribed with the star's name and image.

Police believe Demir, who died at the scene from multiple stab wounds, was killed by a friend of Akkurt's in the brawl in Istanbul's Kucukcekmece district, Hurriyet said.

Police have detained Akkurt, who was being treated in hospital for wounds, and are still searching for Demir's killer, the newspaper said.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

benzer bi olay ciguli nin binnaz şarkısı yüzünden olmuştu
adamın tekinin annesinin adı binnazdı
süper milletiz her türlü kasap ve cani potansiyeli mevcut.[hline]It's all a puzzle, isn't it, Joseph? Like a game of chess, perhaps. The pieces move, apparently aimlessly, but always towards one single objective: to kill the king. But who is the king in this game, Joseph? That is the question you must ask.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bundan 1 ay öncede böle bir olay wardı.jeep li aRAÇ murat 131 e çarpio.jeep teki araç ödicem demesine rağmet murat 131 deki adam rahat dururmu 6 kurşunu adamın üzerine boşaltio.ne biçim ülke bu ya.orta çağda warmıydı böyle şeyler bilmiorum ama 2003 yılında hala oluo.[hline]Level 12 Jedi
Level 15 topuk

Sizde Çizgi Roman Bölümüne Destek verin!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
karpuz, 04 November 2003 16:44 tarihinde demiş ki:
bence gayet komik olabiliyo ilk okunduğunda... tabii arkasından düşündüğünde düşündürücü... (düşündürücü olmasa zaten arkasından düşünmezsin o da ayrı...)[hline]ö?

Al işte Automatic Thinking'e bir örnek. Arkasından Controlled Unbelieving gelio.
Komik sanıosun ilk önce ama tekrar düşünecek zamanın ve eforun varsa tersine inanmaya başlıosun :D

Ben kafayı davranış bilimleri ile bozdum. Cuma günü sınav oldukta hala atamadım etkisini üstümden hehehe. İnşallah ii bir not alırım.[hline]This Cat Scratches Free.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bnm üzülmem olay olandan daha fazlası

said:
Zed, 09 November 2003 13:24 tarihinde demiş ki:
cnn'den:

ISTANBUL,Turkey (Reuters) -- A Turkish man was stabbed to death after hawking T-shirts depicting U.S. rap superstar Eminem because a man mistook the sales pitch as an insult to his mother, Turkish newspapers said on Tuesday.

A knife fight broke out in an Istanbul suburb after 19-year-old Dilaver Akkurt told T-shirt vendor Hayrettin Demir his mother was named Emine and lived in the area, Hurriyet newspaper said.

"Eminem" means "my Emine" in Turkish.

Akkurt warned Demir to stop shouting "Eminem" and to cease sales of the clothing inscribed with the star's name and image.

Police believe Demir, who died at the scene from multiple stab wounds, was killed by a friend of Akkurt's in the brawl in Istanbul's Kucukcekmece district, Hurriyet said.

Police have detained Akkurt, who was being treated in hospital for wounds, and are still searching for Demir's killer, the newspaper said.

işte bu şekilde komik, cahil duruma düşmek , bu şekilde gözükmek...

genele bakarsak trajikomik[hline]a.k.a wicked

How much longer till I hit the ground?
I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...