Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Nerelerdesin Sting ! !

GuNBoX

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Shape of my hearth dan sonra daha da yukselen sanatci craig david le tekrar singel yapti ama yeni bir seyler yok :([hline]Batıdan batar Güneş;karanlık basar birazdan.
Gece gölgeleri çöker,kapı açılır o zaman,
Pencereden sızar ışık,etrafı aydınlatır.
Korkmayın kara kızılağaçtan!Kır söğüt zararsızdır!
Korkmayın ne kökten,ne daldan!

Click to my world wide web site
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

STING.COM NEWSLETTER

Hi Everyone

Well what a week it's been, but before we sum up what has been happened we have some great news to bring you regarding Sting's new memoir - 'Broken Music'. You can now pre-order 'Broken Music' from the Sting.com store and all pre-orders will be shipped on Friday October 24, four days ahead of the in-store date of October 28. To place your pre-order visit the Online Sting Store

Sting told us, "Having been a songwriter most of my life, I had never really considered writing a book, but upon arriving at the reflective age of fifty, I found myself drawn, for the first time, to write long passages that where as stimulating and intriguing as any songwriting I had ever done. 'Broken Music' is about the early part of my life from childhood to adolescence, right up to the eve of my success with the Police. It is a story very few people know. I had no interest in writing a traditional autobiographical recitation of everything that's ever happened to me. Instead, I found myself drawn to exploring specific moments, certain people and relationships, and particular events which still resonate powerfully for me as I try to understand the child I was, and the man I became."

We'll be reviewing the book shortly, and will have an exciting feature for the Member's area of the website concerning the book around the date of publication.

Now on to what has been happening this last week...

Following his hugely successful show in Paris, we've had Sting on the Today show in New York, in concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom in the same city, and then a free concert to over 40,000 people in Chicago's Grant Park! Add to this the fact that 'Sacred Love' is currently the best selling release in Europe and entered the US chart at #3 with the best first week sales figures of his solo career. Oh, and Sting has collected his CBE from the Queen in a ceremony at Buckingham Palace![hline]Ve sen ben, değirmenlere karşı
Bile bile, birer yenik savaşçı
Akarız, derler gibi denizlere
Belkide, en güzeli böyle
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

New Single anlaminda demistim yoksa nerede dolastigindan banane :D[hline]Batıdan batar Güneş;karanlık basar birazdan.
Gece gölgeleri çöker,kapı açılır o zaman,
Pencereden sızar ışık,etrafı aydınlatır.
Korkmayın kara kızılağaçtan!Kır söğüt zararsızdır!
Korkmayın ne kökten,ne daldan!

Click to my world wide web site
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...