Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

PaticikFM

Volfied

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Anathema - Angelica

AND I STILL WONDER ULAN![signature][hline]"Wir aber wollen die werden, die wir sind - die Neuen, die Einmaligen, die Unvergleichbaren, die Sich-Selbst-Gesetzgebenden, die Sich-Selber-Schaffenden." - F. W. Nietzsche[/b]
...a Dream for the Blind...
"You know, if you take everything I've done in my entire life and condense it down into one day, it looks decent." - George "Gammy" Costanza (a.k.a. Buck Naked)
to pull a homer: to succeed despite idiocy
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Pain of Salvation - The Perfect Element

Yesterday found him today
Caught him at his last breath
These walls built to stand come-what-may
Lie shattered in the ashes
His skin against this dirty floor
Eyes fixed on the ceiling
He has stretched those chains of sin
Far beyond all feelings
Still, so still...
[signature][hline]"Wir aber wollen die werden, die wir sind - die Neuen, die Einmaligen, die Unvergleichbaren, die Sich-Selbst-Gesetzgebenden, die Sich-Selber-Schaffenden." - F. W. Nietzsche[/b]
"You know, if you take everything I've done in my entire life and condense it down into one day, it looks decent." - George "Gammy" Costanza (a.k.a. Buck Naked)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

hastasiyim winampin :P

Queen - Prophet's Song[signature][hline]"Wir aber wollen die werden, die wir sind - die Neuen, die Einmaligen, die Unvergleichbaren, die Sich-Selbst-Gesetzgebenden, die Sich-Selber-Schaffenden." - F. W. Nietzsche[/b]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Drowning Pool Feat Rob Zombie - The Man Without Fear

You can't hurt me!
Ow!
You can't stop me!
Ow!
You can't beat me!
Ow!
You can't break me!
[signature][hline]He shall appear to thee and thou shall know him.He is no son of God, he is the son of the earth.
Facito aliquid operis, ut semper te Diabolus inveniat occupatum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...