Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

PaticikFM

Volfied

Öne çıkan mesajlar

bugün günlerden issues günü...

KoRn - falling away from me
i can't always say "its gonna be better tomorrow"
falling away from me falling away from me[hline]Actually I am really impressed with your fluid(!) english 'cause I don't expect much from a person who definitely can't get what I was trying to point out. Anyway Romanian isn't a very popular language these days moi recommander vous à apprendre Francais, oder deutsch, o italiano, ya da en azindan duzgun Turkce, LOL ki ne LOL.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

KoRn - No Way
so I came to find
to end up this way
feeling like I'm God
feeling there's no way[hline]Actually I am really impressed with your fluid(!) english 'cause I don't expect much from a person who definitely can't get what I was trying to point out. Anyway Romanian isn't a very popular language these days moi recommander vous à apprendre Francais, oder deutsch, o italiano, ya da en azindan duzgun Turkce, LOL ki ne LOL.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

K is for korn...
KoRn - somebody someone
Giving you with this and that
Giving gave nothing back..[hline]dom demiş ki : Actually I am really impressed with your fluid(!) english 'cause I don't expect much from a person who definitely can't get what I was trying to point out. Anyway Romanian isn't a very popular language these days moi recommander vous à apprendre Francais, oder deutsch, o italiano, ya da en azindan duzgun Turkce, LOL ki ne LOL.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

KoRn - Thrash
your feelings
I can't help but rape them
I'm sorry I don't feel the same
my heart inside is constantly hating
I'm sorry I just throw you away...[hline]dom demiş ki : Actually I am really impressed with your fluid(!) english 'cause I don't expect much from a person who definitely can't get what I was trying to point out. Anyway Romanian isn't a very popular language these days moi recommander vous à apprendre Francais, oder deutsch, o italiano, ya da en azindan duzgun Turkce, LOL ki ne LOL.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Marillion - That Time of the Night (The Short Straw)

At that time of the night when streetlights throw crosses through
window frames, paranoia roams where the shadows reign
At that time of the night

At that time of the night your senses tangled in some new perfume
criticism triggers of a loaded room
At that time of the night

So if you ask me how do I feel inside
I could honestly tell you
we've been taken on a very long ride
And if my owners let me have some free time some day
With all good intention I would probably run away
clutching the short straw
[hline]"Onzac" Clan Martian Artist
"Ederan" Clan Fixör
"Story of SadButcher"

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who can read binary, and those who can't.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...