Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Kablo Net Msn sorunu ?

DueLisT

Öne çıkan mesajlar

arkadaslar bir kablonet kullanan bi arkadasim msn den baglanamadigindan sikayetci.nette ise problem yokmus

varmı sorunun ne oldugunu hakkında bilgisi olan ?[signature][hline]I feel I know you I don't know how I don't know why I see you feel for me You cried with me You would die for me I know I need you I want you To be free of all the pain You have inside You cannot hide I know you tried To be who you couldn't be You tried to see inside of me And now i'm leaving you Wow@Bl Doomish LvL ?? UD Priest
''dUAlist''

[Bu mesaj DueLisT tarafından 26 Aralık 2005 23:18 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ya yarım saattir telefondan anlatiyorum msn deki onar olayı onda calismiyo heralde msn de bi problem var ya :D[signature][hline]I feel I know you I don't know how I don't know why I see you feel for me You cried with me You would die for me I know I need you I want you To be free of all the pain You have inside You cannot hide I know you tried To be who you couldn't be You tried to see inside of me And now i'm leaving you Wow@Bl Doomish LvL ?? UD Priest
''dUAlist''
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

nişantaşında olan var mı[signature][hline]I feel I know you I don't know how I don't know why I see you feel for me You cried with me You would die for me I know I need you I want you To be free of all the pain You have inside You cannot hide I know you tried To be who you couldn't be You tried to see inside of me And now i'm leaving you Wow@Bl Doomish LvL ?? UD Priest
''dUAlist''
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...