Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Yasal Yol denemek icin bilgi paylasımı

Rehavet_yok

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Aynen söyle yazdım. Sonuc ne olur bilmiyorum

Dear Sirs

I have suprised when i connected to game today. All my moneys and Chitin Sheels have deleted. If you require i can write these items. But it is unnecessary because you know what you delete. I thank you for left 121k coins for tp on my bank. I have lost about 9-10 billion coins today. If you search my billing and trading history you will understand how i have got them. I am purchasing knight cash and premimum services then i am buying and re-selling scrolls with trinas . IT IS LEGAL, ISNT IT ?

I did not understant how can you delete my money and items that have passed 3 dupe search.And i can not accept your behavior about delete my money and items. Because THEY WERE PURCHASED WITH MY CREDIT CARD. You have stole my real money like a thief. May be you are reach but i am earning these money VERRY DIFFICULT.

I am 32 years old and I am playing this game to escape strees of real life. I have never used duping i have never used ANY Cheat Code, I always obey your game rules. But if the item that i have pruchased from a merchant of a player was dupe i cant not understand this and this is not my problem. You have to correct your game codes to prevent dupers or you can give a way to understand dupe items to me. You never give a punishment your legal players. If i need a shell or other uniquie items i go to market and buy it. IT IS NORMAL NOT ILLEGAL. But if you delete my moneys and items IT IS ILLEGAL.

I PAY MONEY WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND BUY ITEMS.

Finally if you do not give my items and game coins or give my real my money back i will go to justice to keep my legal right. Because you have stole them from me. I do not know how can you explain your behaviors to your legal and regular premium players.

I hope you will correct this sitiuation

Best Regards

Murat Gunhan

Lost items:

900 million coins
2 pcs of warrior earing
1 pcs of dth +6 ( I have upgraded my self)
1 Pcs of +7 PriestChitin Shell Pauldron
1 pcs of +7 Priest Chitin Gloves
1 pcs of Lightning belt
1 pcs of +7 Chitin shield
1 pcs of roc belt[signature][hline]Nick : Istemihan
Server : Xigenon
Level :63 (Paladin)
Irk :El Morad
NP: 8x k
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bu konu daha önceden açılmıştı ama sonuç yaklaşık olarak şöyle birşeydi:

Biz sözleşmeyi onayladığımızıda, bu adamları karşılıksız zengin etmeyi kabul etmiş oluyoruz...Tekniik olarak da o silinen itemler aslında senin değil, hiç senin olmadı...Dropladığın günden itibaren K2 gamesin malı ve istediklerini yapabilirler ve bu dupe wipe gibi olaylarda kaynak gösterin beni neden sildiğinize diyemezsin çünkü HER HAKKI SAKLIDIR yazıyor sözleşmede.

umarım bilgilendirici olmuştur.[signature][hline]May the HORSE be with you!!!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
istemihan, 09 Kasım 2005 22:40 tarihinde demiş ki:
Aynen söyle yazdım. Sonuc ne olur bilmiyorum

Dear Sirs

I have suprised when i connected to game today. All my moneys and Chitin Sheels have deleted. If you require i can write these items. But it is unnecessary because you know what you delete. I thank you for left 121k coins for tp on my bank. I have lost about 9-10 billion coins today. If you search my billing and trading history you will understand how i have got them. I am purchasing knight cash and premimum services then i am buying and re-selling scrolls with trinas . IT IS LEGAL, ISNT IT ?

I did not understant how can you delete my money and items that have passed 3 dupe search.And i can not accept your behavior about delete my money and items. Because THEY WERE PURCHASED WITH MY CREDIT CARD. You have stole my real money like a thief. May be you are reach but i am earning these money VERRY DIFFICULT.

I am 32 years old and I am playing this game to escape strees of real life. I have never used duping i have never used ANY Cheat Code, I always obey your game rules. But if the item that i have pruchased from a merchant of a player was dupe i cant not understand this and this is not my problem. You have to correct your game codes to prevent dupers or you can give a way to understand dupe items to me. You never give a punishment your legal players. If i need a shell or other uniquie items i go to market and buy it. IT IS NORMAL NOT ILLEGAL. But if you delete my moneys and items IT IS ILLEGAL.

I PAY MONEY WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND BUY ITEMS.

Finally if you do not give my items and game coins or give my real my money back i will go to justice to keep my legal right. Because you have stole them from me. I do not know how can you explain your behaviors to your legal and regular premium players.

I hope you will correct this sitiuation

Best Regards

Murat Gunhan

Lost items:

900 million coins
2 pcs of warrior earing
1 pcs of dth +6 ( I have upgraded my self)
1 Pcs of +7 PriestChitin Shell Pauldron
1 pcs of +7 Priest Chitin Gloves
1 pcs of Lightning belt
1 pcs of +7 Chitin shield
1 pcs of roc belt

iide silinmeyen hangi itemin kaldı geçmiş olsun:([signature][hline]İnsalar umutları ve hayalleriyle yaşarlar....

Ke Sucks
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...