Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Chat GPT OpenAI

roket adam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

https://chat.openai.com/chat

Arkadaşlar şunu bir deneyin. İnanılmaz bir şey.

Kod verin, find me the vulnerability veya find me the bug in this code deyin.

Create me a Python script that does ıvır zıvır deyin.

Give me a Python code example that has XSS vulnerability deyin

How to install Mcafee antivirus in Linux virtual machine deyin

Generate me a Python code that allows me to download all songs with artist "Tarkan" from Spotify deyin.

Generate me a Python code which allows me to download this video: deyin youtube linki verin

Adamlar inanılmaz bir şey yapmışlar. Çok etkilendim.

Edit: şöyle de oluyor: Can you please write me a Python code that: 1) Asks for an text input, rejects if this text includes any numbers 2) Converts this input to ASCII format 3) Saves into a SQLite database, named caner.sql

roket adam tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Valla inanılmaz hocam. Uzun yıllardır bu kadar etkilendiğim bir teknoloji hatırlamıyorum açıkçası ? Ne iş versem tıkır tıkır yapıyor. Acayip bir şey

Powershell kastırdım biraz onları da gayet iyi yaptı. Mesela

Write me a powershell script to get all Windows Security events with the event ID "4732" and show it on a table.

veya

Here is a PowerShell script that changes the computer name to a string that includes the string "Roket" and the current date.

Mesela şunu yaptırdım, regex'i dahil tertemiz yazabildi kodu

Create me a python code that does the following: 1) Listens network traffic on port TCP 39550 2) Scraps all source IP addresses in this captured traffic. 3) Writes these IP addresses to roket.txt in the same folder

Ya da direkt regex yazdırdım dedim ki

Write me a regex which filters only email addresses with .tr domain suffix.

Kod bloğu verip "what does this code do" diye de sorabilirsiniz. Hatta "explain what does this code do as you explain to 2 year old child" deyin daha kolay anlatıyor ?

roket adam tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

çok acayip gerçekten ve süper işe yarayacak bir şey

endüstriyel çok spesifik durumlar için özel protokoller denedim, baya başarılı sonuç çıkardı.

"generate a code for orionuo to cast weakness, flame strike and fire bolt spells in order with correct delay times"

Spoiler

# Import required libraries
from orionuo import spells

# Set the target for the spells
target = "<insert the target for the spells here>"

# Cast the "Weakness" spell
spells.cast("Weakness", target=target)

# Wait for three seconds (the delay time for the "Weakness" spell)
time.sleep(3)

# Cast the "Flame Strike" spell
spells.cast("Flame Strike", target=target)

# Wait for five seconds (the delay time for the "Flame Strike" spell)
time.sleep(5)

# Cast the "Fire Bolt" spell
spells.cast("Fire Bolt", target=target)

hepsini geçtim, büyü sürelerine göre delay koyması ?

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ben API kullanabilmesine inanılmaz şaşırdım. Yani mesela python'da calculator yap desek onu yapar okey de, atıyorum "create me a Python script that uses the Splunk API to search for the string "test123" in a Splunk instance, and writes the results to a file called "roket.txt" on disk" deyince de doğru ve çalışır kod çıkarabiliyor ki Splunk çok teknik ve 3. parti bir software aslında, yani bunlarla hiç bir alakası yok. Bir şekilde bu ürünlerin API dökümantasyonuna ulaşıyor ve onları da öğreniyor olması lazım. 

Create me a script that sends Whatsapp message to +9042323 deyince Whatsapp API kullanan script yazması, Youtube'dan video download için youtube-dl kullanması, ya da tweet at deyince tweepy lib'ini kullanması falan çok şaşırttı beni.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

buzdolabındaki mevcut malzemeleri söyleyin, ne yemek yapcağınızı söylesin. tarifi sorarsanız da söylüyor.

bunun app'i olsa kameradan malzemeleri de otomatik tespit etse dolabı açıp yarım saat düşüneceğiniz şeyi 3saniyede halleder.

bu ai'ın varlığından çok erişilebilir olması etkiledi aslında, çok eğlenceli ?

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kod yazarken bazen yarıda takılıp kalıyor ama. ev planı yaptırıyordum tam, güzel de gidiyordu ama kod bitmeden takıldı

bu arada görselleştirme yapamıyor, planı çizemiyor ama planı çizmek için kod yazabiliyor. oyun vs için de aynıdır muhtemelen

xaty tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Genel Yönetici

Kod yazarken dediğin gibi bi sefer takıldı sonra yeniden çalıştırınca hepsini verdi.

Paticik barındıran bir şiir bile yazdı cimcime ?

Spoiler

Paticik, küçük bir kız Küçük elleri, minik ayakları Bir gül gibi açan yüzü İçimizi ısıtan küçük sevgi kaynağı

Paticik, cıvıl cıvıl bir çocuk Her an hareketlidir, hiç durmaz Küçük dünyasında keşfedilmeyi bekleyen Güzel sırlar, güzel keşifler

Paticik, bir ağaçtır ki Yapraklarında düşler, hayaller saklı Geniş bir gölge yayar, tüm çocuklara Serinlik veren, yapraksız olmayan

Paticik, büyüdükçe değişir mi Yüzündeki gülümseme solup gider mi Gözlerindeki parıltı kaybolur mu Bilemeyiz ama unutmayalım

Paticik, ömür boyu kalbimizde Küçük kız, küçük ağaç, küçük sevgi kaynağı Büyüdükçe değişse de, unutulmaz Paticik, sonsuza dek sevilecek bir isimdir.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ben de blog post yazdırdım birkaç tane, dedim ki

write me a blog post about plasma TV's that includes answers for following questions:

1) what is a plasma TV and why it's different?

2) why should I buy a plasma TV

3) which plasma TV should I buy

4) how to buy a plasma TV

adam neredeyse 8-9 paragraflık, gayet detaylı, plazma tv'nin eski teknoloji olduğuna da değinen ama avantajlarını da yazan, tıkır tıkır tertemiz bir blog postunu çıkardı.

bu content olayını da inanılmaz etkileyecektir internetteki. yani düşünüyorum, google'da aratılan aramalara göre ai generated content yayınlayan bir blog yazsam şu an, tertemiz iş çıkarmış olurum. çünkü google translate tarzı useless içerik de değil, işe yarar, mantıklı içerik veriyor.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bak şu da enteresan oldu:

Write me a Powershell code that finds following files and compresses all of them in a single "caner.zip" archive: 1) "c:\caner.txt" 2) "c:\Program Files\t.txt"

dedim, bir PS kodu verdi. Çalıştırdım hata verdi. Sonra hatayı sordum:

Code does not work and gives this error: " New-Object : Cannot find type [System.IO.Compression.ZipFile]: verify that the assembly containing this type is loaded "

Alet dedi ki, 

"The error you are seeing is likely because the System.IO.Compression.ZipFile class is not available in the version of PowerShell you are using. This class is only available in PowerShell versions 5.0 and later, so if you are using an older version of PowerShell, you will need to upgrade to use this code.", sonrasında da eski PS versiyonlarında çalışabilecek iki tane kod alternatifi daha sağladı bana. Vay arkadaş diyorum.

Spoiler

The error you are seeing is likely because the System.IO.Compression.ZipFile class is not available in the version of PowerShell you are using. This class is only available in PowerShell versions 5.0 and later, so if you are using an older version of PowerShell, you will need to upgrade to use this code.

Alternatively, you can use a different method to create a zip file in PowerShell. One option is to use the Compress-Archive cmdlet, which is available in PowerShell versions 5.0 and later. The code would look like this:

Copy code

# Compress the files into a zip file Compress-Archive -Path "c:\caner.txt", "c:\Program Files\t.txt" -DestinationPath "caner.zip"

This code uses the Compress-Archive cmdlet to compress the specified files into a single zip file, with the resulting zip file being saved to the specified DestinationPath.

Alternatively, you can use the ZipFile class from the System.IO.Compression namespace, which is available in PowerShell versions 3.0 and later. The code would look like this:

Copy code

# Create the zip file $zip = New-Object -TypeName System.IO.Compression.ZipFile # Add the files to the zip file$zip.CreateFromDirectory("c:\caner.txt", "caner.zip") $zip.CreateFromDirectory("c:\Program Files\t.txt", "caner.zip") # Save the zip file $zip.Save("caner.zip")

This code is similar to the original code, but it uses the ZipFile class from the System.IO.Compression namespace instead of the System.IO.Compression.ZipFile class. This should work in PowerShell versions 3.0 and later.

Regardless of which method you use, you may need to import the appropriate namespace before you can use the ZipFile class or the Compress-Archive cmdlet. To do this, you can use the Import-Module cmdlet, like this:

Copy code

Import-Module System.IO.Compression

This will import the System.IO.Compression namespace, which contains the ZipFile class and the Compress-Archive cmdlet. You will need to run this command before using either of these classes or cmdlets in your PowerShell code.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sdfsd bana türkçe bir şiir yaz dedim şunu yazdı.

Bir yaprak düştü yüreğime

Güzel bir anı tuttum elime

Bir kuş uçtu gökyüzüne

Süzüldü gözlerimden yaşlarım

Bir yıldız parladı gecemde

Açtım penceremi sevdalara

Bir rüzgar esti saçlarımda

Serinletti yüzümü sevdama

Bir düş oldu hayallerimde

Gördüm seni benden uzaklarda

Bir aşk vardı gönlümde

İçimde kayboldu sevdama.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Most famous person

Alıntı

The most famous person in the world is arguably American singer, songwriter, and actor, Beyoncé. She is one of the world's best-selling music artists and has won 23 Grammy Awards, as well as the prestigious Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. Beyoncé is also a businesswoman, actress, and philanthropist, and is widely regarded as a pop culture icon.

wtf

which pizza restaurant is the best in Turkey

Alıntı

That is a difficult question to answer since there are many excellent pizza restaurants in Turkey. Ultimately, it will depend on the individual's preference. Some of the more popular pizza restaurants in Turkey include Pizza Pide, Pizza Kebap, and Pizza Kebabiz.

yiyin

reyou tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

nananalet olsun bunun cevabini aramistim dun bayagi

write me a C# script that read logs from Microsoft Azure

using System;
using Microsoft.Azure.Management.Logic;
using Microsoft.Azure.Management.Logic.Models;

namespace ReadAzureLogs
{
    class Program
    {
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            // Your Azure Subscription Id
            string subscriptionId = "<subscription-id>";

// Your Resource Group Name
            string resourceGroupName = "<resource-group-name>";

// Your Log Analytics Workspace Name
            string workspaceName = "<workspace-name>";

// Your Log Analytics Query
            string queryString = "<query-string>";

// Create a Logic Management Client
            var logicManagementClient = new LogicManagementClient(subscriptionId);

// Execute the Query
            var result = logicManagementClient.Query.Execute(resourceGroupName, workspaceName, queryString);

// Print the results
            Console.WriteLine(result.Value);
        }
    }
}

?

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Write code Maximum Depth of Binary Tree with BFS in JavaScript and explain  

function maxDepth(root) {
    if (!root) return 0;

let queue = [];
    queue.push({ node: root, depth: 1 });
    let maxDepth = 0;

while (queue.length > 0) {
      let element = queue.shift();
      let node = element.node;
      let depth = element.depth;

if (node.left) queue.push({ node: node.left, depth: depth + 1 });
      if (node.right) queue.push({ node: node.right, depth: depth + 1 });

maxDepth = Math.max(maxDepth, depth);
    }

return maxDepth;
  }

//The above code uses the Breadth-First Search (BFS) algorithm to find the maximum depth of a binary tree. This algorithm works by traversing through the tree from the root node, adding each node to a queue. As each node is added to the queue, its depth is added to the queue as well. The main loop of the algorithm processes each node in the queue, adding its child nodes to the queue and updating the maxDepth variable if the current depth is greater than the maxDepth. Once all nodes have been processed, the maxDepth variable will contain the maximum depth of the binary tree.

vay emenike bu isi satranc cozdurmeye kadar gider. o yeah.

neyse artik c/p yapmicam, OP adresi yolla baklava gondericem.

reyou tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yarın bir kaç siyasetçiye danışmanlığa başlıyorum, konuşmaları benden. 

Ayrıca bir kaç çocuk kitabi yazicam, görselleri falan günde 1 seri çıkartırım muhtemelen. AiAi Yayınları 

Akşam da Tuz Biber'e ve her türlü açık mikrofona çıkmaya hazırım 

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...