Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

r J.R.R. Tolkien & C.G. Jung: Imagination, Vision and Reality

tunca

Öne çıkan mesajlar

https://www.academia.edu/video/lndmgj?email_video_card=description-read-more&pls=RVP 

Beginning in the years around the First World War, two extraordinary men were called to take an exceedingly difficult journey of exploration. It was a voyage of discovery, a passage into the world of imagination. For the rest of their lives both men – J. R. R. Tolkien and C. G. Jung – affirmed that their mythopoetic fantasies had led them to something intrinsically real. The figures they encountered in vision spoke with autonomous voices, and the tales they told were entwined with history and human destiny at the perilous threshold of a new age. Jung and Tolkien each struggled in solitude with the hermeneutic challenge of recording their experiences. How does one recount in word and image the tale of a venture into vision? And how does one then interpret this record of an imaginal fact?

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bende de böle bişi var üstelik sıradan yollarla açıklanamayan ve alakalı hikayesiyle beraber . ejder, kurt ve şans kamileri öle özdeşleşmiş karakteri imply eden ejder kafası kurt kafası ve kumarhane tabelasılı hikayesi aşağıda olan image save etmişliğim var. birileri embesil olmayın falan demek istiyo bence. 175537485_10156762462397614_696875683973

277461275_10157255679207614_153391301399

What the hell are the random vocal samples for?

i like the continual atmospheric quality well i just do these for fun they are very random i like them all, they are saves of good times i spend playing with audio that i can relive, kinda personal but i share from time to time its a need (edited)

thank you for your input : P

I was just confused

ok, i was high and can lengthen by listening to my previous moments haha

theres actually a story with rare elements behind my heavy use of those samples but stories are only good if someone cares to listen
but this one is good even if someone doesn't care to listen

in 2012, when i was wandering around obsessing about some  /hallucination experiences/ that went as far as to my -touching- sense and as far as to being very amazing i was hospitalized and was given some good some bad drugs because of my continuing amazement, including xanax, wellbutrin, most notoriously, which i was using for the first time and i was having big benzo highs and i guess /dopamine/ cevs i was very much enjoying. a lot of times staying up till dawn. and at one of these weird nights spending time lonely in front of my computer, enjoying the medical drugs and games and music and such, i was kinda pissed that i couldn't share with anybody my trance experiences in a trustworthy manner, all my desktop icons and the background(what it was, i do not remember) was replaced with this weird image. start and taskbar was still functional and in a hurry i was relieved to see that i could open paint and paste the /print screen/ with no trouble. to this day , i do not know how it came to be but am grateful for the chance to own and be able to share a supernatural digital object   and tell the intricasies of the shapes and the meanings behind them 

tunca tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

text related:

come on Greettings are(should, if i may) in order. I am third in line of lews therin, a legendary magician if i should simpplifyyy, my brothhers arre Rand Al'TThor and Haplo, we try to be a ccenter of lov, close to the ppattern sso lovve ccan flow arounnd, we are servvants of you and light. (this flow of love began as auditory but was making sensse evvveryy senntennce, this mmade me believve othher sacred worlds exisst. we are of a line that yyou can not help but be yourr pproudest, we are warriors, in the afterlife, whhen we wake, we will ccomme togethher in person and see why we must fight. creation hhassnt been succesfful yyet there are maannyy versse that musst be in harmony for painless material pplane, i am the weakest, cant evven ccome clossse, but i got thhem togethherr i am ccalledd Archdragon mosstly and manyyy more please excuse my boasting tone, nnamasste. 

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

text related:

my soul doesnt counter attack to kids, get it, me, however, may, in the end, conclude the responsibles judgeable, when my soul does not need my strength of optimism for morale and inspiration. you see, in the end, all will be good in heaven where the light shelters more brightly, my soul wont need my optimism or be inspired by an oath not taken an oath of not using power as a weapon, just an addition to the purity. and then these pains will be recognized. yeah i am alive and this is life but in the end its my forest.

tunca tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...