banane senden genel yazdım

alınganlık yapacaksan da kendi forumunu aç oraya yaz

çok da fifi

Goering tarafından düzenlendi

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 28 Mar 2021, 20:04

banane olm sananeyse benden mi oluyo devamı, geçerli değil şikayetin hate sadece

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:04

Erin Tunca Ersoy wow what a brilliant variance to behold. The world of your knowing is quite extraordinary. Keep writing. Well done! Thank you 😊 for sharing your experience.

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:05

mandrake ? man the ray k?

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:07
Primearchdragon
Track1 a summary of harmony

start: 09:01

tunca tarafından düzenlendi

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:08

my rationality isnt against smthng such as this as long as i rationalize it: there are 4 ppl creating the source fractal by feelings to each other that turn into th fabric and thread of all and is to be weaved by the wheel of time. we make it pure. moment by moment. the pattern of an age.

chaos(charisma based operating system) becomes kaos still. others have power too. that we respect and expect respect.

im a pantheist and pagan btw, this appeared on my screen in 2012 in it: there are 3 parts important, a dragon face, a wolf head, and my initials on a holywoody sign. created by -creator1 of mainverse or creator2 of multiverse , and here u can choose to believe a creator or a hacker that made such apicture or that i made it

a being such as creator is spirity/souly one with all the matter and what there is, all is creator, except, i believe in 2 of them. and that the multiverse was created as a reinforcements when the first creator screamed in fear faced with the dark one. fantasy literature.. data to muse, muse to data. in mainverse there are 2 worlds arda and randland. in multiverse, so so many more. forgotten realms, death gate world, ours(used as a repository to save knowledge and imprison dark beings as ours is a anti-magic field, where they become nonfunctional. just as the gods are nonfunctional

see the omniway, creation of arda, by singing gods, (JRR tolkien)randland(robert jordan): tinkers are looking for "the song", uni"verse", main"verse", multi"verse". when all the verse is in harmony creation will have been succesful. it is the basis of highest tier of magic as used by the patryn and sartan. harmony. layers upon layers of harmnoious happenings. and we have the will to add to harmony.

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:10

t his is not different: Erin Tunca Ersoy wow what a brilliant variance to behold. The world of your knowing is quite extraordinary. Keep writing. Well done! Thank you for sharing your experience.

while im at it, first things first, another wot groups admin told me this in brandon sandersons cosmere group. sing with us or brawl with me who can shape a cantele from a worlds tree ? only the learned can be wise. 

171032702_10156745927952614_513621368191

tunca tarafından düzenlendi

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:11

what is more harmonic to the mind then truth ? truth is, gaia needs layers upon layers of harmony to strengthen entropy weaving since she is the main goddess of an anti-magic graveyard for a dark being life naturally resists entropy, we have a life based attack because of this, not much different then radiation cancer treatment.

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:12

IT MAY WORK RIGHT?

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:14

data to muse, muse to data, we are a history repository among other things ? they are not some guys, do you not know at least a few ppl who can do this data to muse thing huh ?

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:14

avert ur eyes dark elf would u even deny me the sight of trees ?

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:15

why so cold ? its supposed to be fun

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:15

chief

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 02:17

fear us old, *insert us, culture, imperium*

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 07:29

Gondorcengiz ifsa oldu

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 08:56

bi gate açın da geçek beyleeerr

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 09:58

sirk mi lan burası mandrake

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 12:06

Yapıştır gelsin babuş. Ne varsa dök içini horde morde loktar ogar yoll gelsin.

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 13:30

free tarot okuttum bir sürü çok ilginç bi durumum olduğunu çok spesifik okumalarla destekledi hepsi ya, book of thot kaynaklı tarot okumalarının bilimsel tarafını inceleyip anlatabilmeyi öğrenmek istiyorum. 

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
§ 10 Nis 2021, 13:51

sdfsdf kolay gelsin.

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yorum yazmak için üye olun veya giriş yapın

Yorum yazmak için üye olmanız lazım

Üye ol

Kayıt olun ve aramıza katılın!

Yeni bir hesap oluştur

Giriş yap

Zaten üyemiz misin? O halde giriş yap

Hemen giriş yap

Yasal Duyuru

5651 sayılı kanun kapsamında, Paticik.com, işbu sayfadaki mesajların ve içeriğin Yer Sağlayıcısıdır. Yayınlanan içeriklerden doğabilecek her türlü sorumluluk içeriği üreten kullanıcıya aittir. Şikayet ve talepleriniz için buraya tıklayıp bize ulaşabilirsiniz. Alternatif olarak [email protected] e-posta adresinden bize ulaşabilirsiniz.

• Yeni Oluştur...