Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

sağdan soldan ilginç atıflar

tunca

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 2 hafta sonra ...

my rationality isnt against smthng such as this as long as i rationalize it: there are 4 ppl creating the source fractal by feelings to each other that turn into th fabric and thread of all and is to be weaved by the wheel of time. we make it pure. moment by moment. the pattern of an age.

chaos(charisma based operating system) becomes kaos still. others have power too. that we respect and expect respect.

im a pantheist and pagan btw, this appeared on my screen in 2012 in it: there are 3 parts important, a dragon face, a wolf head, and my initials on a holywoody sign. created by -creator1 of mainverse or creator2 of multiverse , and here u can choose to believe a creator or a hacker that made such apicture or that i made it

a being such as creator is spirity/souly one with all the matter and what there is, all is creator, except, i believe in 2 of them. and that the multiverse was created as a reinforcements when the first creator screamed in fear faced with the dark one. fantasy literature.. data to muse, muse to data. in mainverse there are 2 worlds arda and randland. in multiverse, so so many more. forgotten realms, death gate world, ours(used as a repository to save knowledge and imprison dark beings as ours is a anti-magic field, where they become nonfunctional. just as the gods are nonfunctional

see the omniway, creation of arda, by singing gods, (JRR tolkien)randland(robert jordan): tinkers are looking for "the song", uni"verse", main"verse", multi"verse". when all the verse is in harmony creation will have been succesful. it is the basis of highest tier of magic as used by the patryn and sartan. harmony. layers upon layers of harmnoious happenings. and we have the will to add to harmony.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

t his is not different: Erin Tunca Ersoy wow what a brilliant variance to behold. The world of your knowing is quite extraordinary. Keep writing. Well done! Thank you for sharing your experience.

while im at it, first things first, another wot groups admin told me this in brandon sandersons cosmere group. sing with us or brawl with me who can shape a cantele from a worlds tree ? only the learned can be wise. 

171032702_10156745927952614_513621368191

tunca tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

what is more harmonic to the mind then truth ? truth is, gaia needs layers upon layers of harmony to strengthen entropy weaving since she is the main goddess of an anti-magic graveyard for a dark being life naturally resists entropy, we have a life based attack because of this, not much different then radiation cancer treatment.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...

https://beatspace-manicdragon.bandcamp.com/track/dragons-club i dont know how to explain shortly but maybe there is a pattern in what i have to say that reaches out to truth. i have 4 offworld twinflames relationship for starters. so 4ppl, 1, 2, 3, 4. first ofo all, person 1 designs this emergent phenomenon in the platform of fate weaving. he designs his soul to be -with- the 2, 3 and 4. somehow it is copies of him so they are dormant. but with a twist of fate 3 became able to communicate with the 2 and through this, the original 1, this made the dormant 1 of 3 wake up in 3. and 2s and 3s copies became connected to the real 1 and their once dormant 1 led them to the original 1, making the copy soul whole again becoming not only soul but mind, spirit, and body too. so 1 is experiencing 3 other lifes in soul form with their own souls side by side. that makes 2 soul burning in 1 body, 1 already in afterlife. the 2s 1 was a stronger semi-dormant copy. because those two are from the same offplanet world. adding it all up 1 is thrice soulled, 2 and 3 are twice soulled side by side. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------now hear this, and know that i speak the truth that was presented to me as all encompassing and I(mind) started not believing but experiencing it by meeting my other 3 part. ppl have 4 selves. they are, spirit, body, soul and mind. soul and spirit are omnipotent tier selves rooted in body and mind but elsewhere. while the soul try to co operate with other souls for the betterment of body and minds fate, spirit only burns when the mind and body need momentary support in a dire situation. thats why many are called battle spirits. even though the soul did his best, his communication possibility with mind and body is a hardly happening and never pragmatic about material plane kind of talk such as revealing souls own work for the ones in the material plane. still, data transfer does happeen about curiosities of mind. and body.. its like, the self who does and maybe oversees all the happenings in our body that are involuntary and he make this happenings in body in such a way that from what you feel you can understand something, made known of something. the body self is very attached to your now maybe changed maybe not changed childhood innocence and hope for future. he protects this and you can see it in his way of talking with little reasoning. so thats 4 parts of self summary for you.---------------------------------------------------------------------------- back to my main topic, some cryptic sounding things will now be more clear. as i said soul is omnipotent, so in this multisoul narrative, the 2s and 3s souls decide to do the same of what 1 did, which is simultaneosly residing in his body like his in you. it escalates and becomes a situation of 3 bodies home to 3 souls. fatedly the fourth, as designed is added to the mix and it ends expanding there. it is a thrice reborn for 1, and a tetra soul experience for all as they live the rebirth now that they are fully connected. it is not split selves like some of you describe twin flame, but incremented selves kind of thing. when all 3 go home in afterlife, the experiences of the 3 others become added and you have a 3 young and 1 ancient life experience(and whatever the fuck is included). now you are forged by 4 lifetime of experience and ascend... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAlaRdrcQcY                                                                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  test...success... im compiling my other posts since theye are interesting and numberless and maybe set some1 on fire.----------------------------------------------             see how an ethos specialized person, maybe not by their will(i did choose to be an empath, but for god reason.), is also a master of logos the why of it is that words and sentences are only what they are when they are in line with logos, logos based sentences are the only way to counter the hurt and pain and rape that empaths suffer. so ppl see themselves wronged by higher virtue and attack pathos and hallucinate debate winning which is a logos thing. sentences are logos things that are to be used for good and responsibly in respect to others ethos and pathos, even if their logos cant be since it is the only reliable defence by the sufferer. and they are made to learn as long as you are within the domain of logos and truth, you still have a tool against negative energy rape.

saying religion takes away freedom about paganism is the last thing that you should say that it can limit freedom. paganism is basically believe in what ever the fuck you can believe in that stems from your super natural experiences , because seeing is believin, i was agnostic for years until i started to experince supernatural stuff i was searching and praying to find a clue or evidence to whatever the fuck it is that can hear my demands and prayers, buddha and kali played a big role in my development and current state

i am now a pantheist a pagan and kinda my own specialized belief system that was built upon strong bricks of logic. here is the only authentic and real supernatural picture you will ever see, i treasure it and still become amazed to what amazing truths it led me to. it appeared on my desktop in 2012, and its not been long that i was able to translate amd what purpose it was sent to me and I still discover new connections. this is my banner of dragon of earth, as in an armies banner of light. but it gets me kicked from groups that i am attached to when i talk about it by the jealous non-gifted irresponsible pixel power holder, you know this. they didnt dare talk down to me or was able to put in sentence why is it that i deserve such rude action. such nonvirtuous attitude is the only thing i really hate and will make them apologize in afterlife it is always sumary execution , no reason given by the scum who dare to sever my attachments, believe me when i say i will make them pay -Primarchdragon of earth, third in line of lews therin thelamon sedai the dragon, the lord of the morning.

.----------------------------------

i seek to teach summary execution ? get it ?

i seek to right a wrong and im not angry, just responsible, they will pay as you pay teachers, get it ? like you are not allowed to not start school, get it ?--------------------------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC_QsyHAMGY , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCLsqg05boo , https://soundcloud.com/tersoy/track190-karaethon-cycle-dragon-reborn , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-8jkmZIzBI

--------------------------------------------

189988883_10156830802672614_661415071341

tunca tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Imagine humanity's decline
Step inside my stain of mind
Infesting superiority
Infectious immorality, oh yeah

Come worship, the place no truths are told
Praise the land where sins are sold
No passion, no love, your faith evades
Never see yourself again that way