Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Genshin Impact

eregorn

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Abi pity yi düşürseler nolacak diyelim istediğiniz 5 starları aldınız sonra ? Oyunun altı üstü heryeri grind character level up, artifact level up, talent level up, weapon level up ve bunların hepsinin ascendleri. Ha bide düzgün statlı artifact kasması var ki 120 stamina ile çoook uzun işler. Hani adam akıllı co op içeriği olsa gam yemiycem ama kendi kendime niye bukadar grindlıyorum abi amacı ne oyunun ?

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Q: I never have enough Original Resin, which makes it difficult to complete various daily tasks and the weekly Battle Pass Missions.
A: In Version 1.1, we have decreased the Original Resin requirement in Battle Pass Weekly Missions from 1,600 to 1,200.
Furthermore, Travelers will be able to store up to a maximum of 160 Original Resin (increased from the current limit of 120).

Q: I want to change the key bindings/controller setup.
A: We are in the process of developing a key bindings and controller setup function, part of which will go live in Version 1.1. We're firing on all cylinders to complete the remaining functionality, which will become available to players in a later version.

Q: I wish there were more ways to filter artifacts.
A: In Version 1.1, we have added new filters for artifacts based on their basic attributes. Now, Travelers will be able to easily filter artifacts by attributes.

Q: Traversing the game world is time-consuming, I want to be able to set my own teleport waypoints for areas that I frequently visit.
A: We have developed an item that provides this kind of function which will be available for free in a new system. Travelers can look out for this in Version 1.1!

Q: It's annoying to have to select equipped artifacts and weapons to find out which character has them equipped.
A: In Version 1.1, small character avatars will appear next to the icons of equipped artifacts and weapons, allowing Travelers to know exactly which characters have which artifacts and weapons equipped at a glance.

↓ Developer Q&A! ↓

Q: How is DMG calculated when I have more than one shield? And which shield sustains DMG first?
A: In practice, when a character is hit, the DMG sustained will affect every active shield simultaneously. After this DMG is calculated, if the character still has shield(s) remaining, the character themselves will not take DMG.

Example:
Let's say you are using the character Beidou, with both her Tidecaller active at 100 and Noelle's Breastplate at 20.
If a monster deals 10 DMG to Beidou, Tidecaller now has 90 remaining, whilst Breastplate has 10 remaining. Beidou does not take DMG.
Alternatively, if a monster deals 50 DMG to Beidou, Tidecaller now has 50 remaining, whereas Breastplate has been exhausted and destroyed. Beidou does not take DMG.
If a monster deals 110 DMG to Beidou, both shields are exhausted and destroyed, whilst Beidou takes the excess 10 DMG.

Please note: The above example does not take into account DMG Reductions or absorption effect enhancements of any kind.

So what's the thinking behind this? Let's invite one of our developers to give us the lowdown on the thought process behind shield design:
"Using elemental interactions during combat is Genshin Impact's fundamental combat strategy."

"Building on this aspect of gameplay is the tactic of using elemental shields to absorb DMG of the same element. The mechanic we designed, whereby characters' defensive shields have 250% absorption effectiveness against elemental DMG of the same type, is likewise based on the aforementioned consideration."

"In one respect, our decision not to employ stackable shields in our design was to avoid the need for players to acquire many shield-type characters. This would also have had a negative effect on the diverse party tactics that we were hoping to see. Of course, retaining one or two types of elemental shields is also a perfectly valid strategy against complex elemental DMG, and this can also be achieved rather easily through the Crystallize Reaction."

Well, that marks the end of this Developer Discussion. Now to get back to working on those updates!

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/6085

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

teşekkürler, xi başgan talimatı vermiş belli ki "oyunu silecek şunun istediğini verin de oyalayalım" diye.

sonra paso çinli shota verdi ama, öcünü aldı gacha. neyse gene de kızmadım.

Sam tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...