Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

KARalayacağım 1 1

tunca

Öne çıkan mesajlar

tunca is saidin holding shadow assassin
shadow tunca kills on secret mission
shadow tunca is about to be killed by hirers in light the many human cadsuane after succesful mission
gold elf rand enters , saves shadow tunca , they receive many human cadsuanes blessing as shadow tunca as shadow dragon kali
on way to elf land with gold elf rand and gold dragon perrin and shadow tunca and shadow dragon kali
shadow tunca gold elf rand shadow dragon kali gold dragon perrin combines on way
they become gold shadow
light cadsuane many light tranforms into white sartan family who has assassin tunca that didnt betray shadow assassin tunca on their way to elfland
shdow gold tunca group illusioned of still having assassin quality receives mission from sartan family cadsuane with assassin tunca to kill sartan family
assassin tunca pays gold shadow half payment in gold
shadow gold manifests blue red patryn haplo who is a young god without dog and starts killing white sartan family cadsuane 1 by one
assasin tunca teaches with laughing buddha the youngest white sartan light source cadsuane into becoming white sartan saidar embracing assassin bane assassin
assassin tunca becomes with laughing buddha shadow source holding black monk assassin

white sartan assassin bane pleads help from matrium cauthon comes to dance with jack of the shadows tunca and his luck to resist shadow gold red blue patryn haplo
white sartan bane power embracing assassin could be killed by red blue patryn blue but instead is shielded shadow tunca and saidin holding gold rand imprisons white sartan assassin bane

scene changes

shadow source holding black monk assassin tunca befriends shadow holding tunca , in a ship(cadsuanes shield) with 1 armed gold rand and red blue patryn haplo
shadow dragon kali is belief black monk assassin warped source shield creating labyrinth for haplo and dog
1 armed gold helps creates gods dog with ashandarei , haplose love for us and his inside built in runes
black monk assasin with shadow helps create haplos runes of 4th dimension and infinity and define haplose rune apperance outside body
black monk assasin belifs with rands, haplos, tuncas beliefs was enemy and torture and afraid of concept of bane body and belief system in source shield and outside shiva dense space ocean
black monk assasin acts causes with rands, haplos, tuncas beliefs to creat the hate of bane towards us and his origins of torture in yo halfman nonman form and powerless form in and outside cadusanes shield and outside shiva dense space ocean
And distrust as outside shield in dense shiva ocean attacked from ship with daggers and painful enemy beliefs this made banes craving for power from his father

scene changes to

gold elf rand gold dragon perrins 1 wing as carpet on dragon ship shadow assassin tunca

haplo bizi bane matten kurtarmaya çalıştığını biliyor kendini bilmiyor god dog dog bize sevgisi god bizim birleşmiş gücümüz defined kırmızı mavi olarak
gold shadow u beyazdan kurtarmaya çalışıyor starting in labyrinth

bane rand and I creat the labyrinth

not wanting to die white sartan bane kills shadow gold hugh and shadow and gold combines , shadow gold dies, turns into shadow hugh and white sartan alfred against white bane

gold reincarnates as three elf , shadow hugh elf on ship wheel , gold elf as captain , haplo elf attacking white sartan bane

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Odin all father of our race

ohin o farıjjj turn to our knee o kin gatherı o feast

finite always return to knee

hold thy kriii

forces abour cry over istvan

seek to destryto as s cry as istvan

alien customs alien dream

pogo madness beah constant dream

hail odinnn all fatherrr

HAİL ODİNNN alll fatherrrr invisible

folklore ritual tryed scored