Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

KARalayacağım 1 1

tunca

Öne çıkan mesajlar

*IT IS THE WARMASTER*A GREY TASK**DO NOT PRESUME TO KNOW YOUR MIND---*TETHER*AYE MADE A NEOPHYTE MISTAKE*AS IT IS AS YOU SAY SO A TALE WE TELL OURSELVES WRITEN IN SMOKE AND MIST*COME DOWN FROM ABOVE*AH HERE WE ARE, THE PYRAMID OF PHOTEP*AYE EXPECTED YOU TO**FIFTY THOUSAND WORKERS**WOMAN YOU MADE ME SIN*BCZ THERE IS VIRTUE IN SOMETHING DOING ALL MEN**WHOGOESTHERE0**WOW**SO**FFECTED ME**STEAD*

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

why do I sometimes am pulled to label people as tyrants when there are things I could have done better. Do I in fact fear regret when thinking of things as unjust ? The devil whispers words of freedom of imaginations of "better" words, of glimpses of better "actions". This makes me feel arrogant and spoiled and looking down. There are no better ways, they are not tyrants. Get your shit right and live right seems to be the right set of mind, wouldn't you say so ? This life is given and we are to be grateful and do what is needed. This is the will of the creator in the end. Am I too weak and unresponsible and a daydreamer ?

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• tarihinde -Deno- tarafından bu konu kilitlendi
Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...