Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

The Outer Worlds

Komutan

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 1 ay sonra ...
  • 1 ay sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...

Baya review çıktı 9,5 veren de var 7 veren de var, ortalama 8-8,5lar falan geziyor. Eleştiriler genelde UI üzerine, övgüler dialoglara hikayeye npclere. Misal 9,5 veren konsolcu incelemesi https://www.dualshockers.com/the-outer-worlds-review/

Alıntı

The amount of intricacy in the writing is astounding, and the writers managed to maintain that while injecting their fair share of wit and clever storytelling into the experience. As someone who likes to play charisma or dialogue-based characters in RPGs, I’m used to seeing the cracks in a game’s writing show after playing a game for a long time. I never ran into that with The Outer Worlds, even after multiple playthroughs; in fact, I managed to beat the final boss through dialogue alone.

That amount of choice carries over into gameplay. Though many situations will either work best via stealth or combat, there are many ways to approach them. Like the best of the RPG genre, there are tons of different skills and perks to pour points into and bring one’s character in a variety of directions. My first character was focused on dialogue and the companion-geared leadership role, a unique build that worked surprisingly well. For my second run, I created a character that mainly focused on melee, had perks that activated without companions, and killed most major story NPCs. The Outer Worlds managed to support both without feeling unnatural, which is a major boon for fans of systems-driven RPGs.

Zeldayla falan karşılaştırmışlar tabi konsolcu oldukları için, daha normal insan incelemesi göremedim ama sanırım insanlara değil de basına masına verdikleri için elle tutulur bişi yok şimdilik. Bu da 7 veren inceleme : https://www.pcinvasion.com/the-outer-worlds-review-not-so-brave-new-worlds/

Direk konsol interfacei basıp geçmişler heralde sıfır utilityle lel. Çok acele etmeye gerek yok gibi, Disco Elysium bitince "bi arkadaşta" oynarız, replay value da anlattıkları kadar varsa steamden alıp modlayıp ikinciye dönülür artık.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

şu hardcore zorluğu artık 2019'da customize edilebilir yapsalarmış, 10 yıl önceki hata tekrarlanmasaymış. yeme/içme vs tamam ama save vs tamam değil.

onun dışında olumlu görünüyor ama 309₺ epic'te vermem yani. steam'de çıktığında yarı fiyattaysa düşünürüm.

Sam tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...