Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order (2019)

pattisliborek

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 9 ay sonra ...
Alıntı

According to the official site:

" brand-new action adventure game which tells an original Star Wars™ story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after the events of Star Wars™: Episode II "

I would be shocked if this isn't a single player game. Probably EA wants something to clean their image with Star Wars fans. But well, it's EA.

EDIT: Also, Chris Avellone is working in this game. Pretty much single player focused.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

geçen biri yazmıştı;

Stüdyo kapısında Avellone belirir.

- Ooo, Avellone abiniz gelmiş beyler. Hemen bir çay getirin bakayım.

diyerek coşan producer... Şöyle şöyle bir oyun üzerindeyiz yazar mısın bir yan hikaye diyip atıyorlar dolaresleri önüne. Avellone da boş zamanlarında karalayıp yolluyor 'Yapıyorsunuz bişiler ama bakalım ne çıkacak sonunda ben de merak ediyorum' diyerek dgdf.

pattisliborek tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ciksin bakariz, 

trailerdan once soyle br leak var,  gotham/jerome kismi suphe birakmiyor gibi.

Spoiler

Canon

Basic story is already leaked in the wild (no idea where to find), better and more impressive than BF2 one.

Backpack companion droid.

Gameplay will be compared to Dark Souls, being good at parry like in Sekiro will help, you will feel like a Jedi.

You go from planet to planet, not completely linear but not open world either, you get to an area and explore trying to continue the narrative. (My note: he hinted in a way of upgrading your itens and finding new ones on each planet)

Wallrunning/parkour was hinted at.

It will aesthetically resemble Rogue One and Solo while also having some of the Prequels flair (My note: EPIII is the best SW movie :) ).

Made in UE4, singleplayer only.

Its no action game a la Devil May Cry or God of War (My note: i think he meant old GoWs).

Much longer than 5 hours.

This will be an expansion of SW lore, tho going back to known planets was teased.

Pre made male protag.

Big opening, Inquisitors were teased.

It resembles Jedi Knight and Force Unleashed with a bit of a Uncharted (My note: no Force spam tho and from what i understand the comparison to FU goes only to being a 3rd person action game).

Cool enemies confirmed

This is a weird one:  "Hi gorgeous, im Jerome"

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...