Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

iPhone 7 128GB Gold - büyükanneden temiz

LathspeLL

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 2 hafta sonra ...
cavanagh said:

LathspeLL said:

Anneannem iPhone'a alışamadı gitti S8 aldı. Garanti 18 aralık 2018'e kadar devam ediyor. Kutusu yok, sadece telefon, şarj cihazı ve kılıfı var.

2.600 tl

telefonun fotoğraflarını iletebilir misin?
kasada/ekranda çizik, darbe fln var mı?

mesaj kutun dolu

https://i.hizliresim.com/vjLmdp.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/nOgkVa.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/JQ4XLE.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Fin said:

alma çok saçma sapan random hatalar veriyor ara ara bi update geliyo bi kısmı düzeliyor ama yeni şeyler çıkıyor ondan sonra.

eşimde var da benzer şeylerden sıkıntısı yok bildiğim kadarıyla
8'de yok mu öyle problemler? kaydadeğer bi fark göremedim hiç
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

hepsini bulmaya üşendim 5 aralıkla başlayan bi sürü bok püsür devam ediyor.

iOS 11 problems and fixes
Despite Apple's extensive testing and the public and developer beta programs, there are still inevitably problems with the new version of the iPhone and iPad software. As we hear of them we will outline them here, along with any fixes that have been suggested.

If you are having any issues with your iPhone or iPad let us know. There have been reports of not being able to connect to the WiFi network, the device filling up its storage too quickly, the screen freezing or buttons becoming unresponsive, and Message syncing issues with iCloud.

Below we will look at some of the key issues and the suggested fixes for them.

How to solve the iPhone crashing bug
iPhones started crashing at midnight on 2 December due to a fault in iOS 11.1.2. Apple was quick to issue iOS 11.2 which fixes that problem, along with adding some new features to the iPhone and iPad operating system.

At midnight on 2 December iPhones started to rebooting and crashing due to the bug, which seemed to relate to iOS notifications that happen on an individual’s iPhone (rather than on Apple’s servers).

iOS 11.2 fixed that bug, but some people were finding it hard to update given the fact that their iPhones were in a rebooting loop.

If your phone is crashing due to this bug, try the following:

Go to Settings > Notifications and scroll down and turn off notifications for any of your apps that have them - this should solve the issue in the short term (so that the phone doesn’t reboot while you are attempting to update iOS). Unfortunately it has to be done on a per-app basis as you can’t just turn off notifications system wide.
You should be able to update to iOS 11.2 now - Go to Settings > General > Software Update. (Read more about how to update your iPhone here).
If your iPhone won’t stop rebooting, try plugging it into your Mac or PC and update iOS using iTunes. Find out how to do that here: How to update an iPhone via a Mac.
How to fix the autocorrect bug
The latest bug (as of 27 November) in iOS 11 is turning the word 'it' into 'I.T'. The bug is fixed by the iOS 11.2 update that was issued on 2 December - more about that above.

Some users were finding that if they type the word 'it' the they will see I.T as a QuickType suggestion, but even if they don't select that option when they press space it will automatically change 'it' into 'I.T'.

Apparently the same happens with 'is', except that word is changed to 'I.S'.

The company had already addressed a similar bug that turned the letter I into a question mark in a box. The company issued a fix for that issue in iOS 11.1.1.

Prior to the iOS 11.1.1 update if you typed the letter I it would autocorrect to an exclamation mark within a box.

Initially Apple offered the following fix, although the subsequent iOS 11.1.1 update should fix the issue.

Go to Settings > General > Keyboard
Tap on Text Replacement.
Tap on +
Type I for Phrase.
Type i for Shortcut.
Tap Done.
The same fix should work for the I.T autocorrect bug, just choose it for Phrase, and type it for shortcut.

Alternatively you can use a third party keyboard or turn off predictive text.

It is thought that the I issue is linked to an emoji as those people affected have an I character appearing in their frequently used emojis.

iOS 11 Battery issues
Since the release of iOS 11 there have been some concerns about battery life. The latest issue is with the YouTube app, which has been found to drain significant amounts of battery in iOS 11.

The YouTube app appears to be at fault here, rather than iOS 11, with reports of iPhones running hot when the YouTube app is in use.

Hey @YouTube any news on fixing the insane battery drain on your Apple iOS YouTube app? 10-15 mins of watching a video shouldn’t drain 20% of my battery

— Verik (@easycheesyfondu) 13 November 2017
YouTube has responded claiming that it is addressing the issue.

@TeamYouTube Please address heating and battery issues in iOS youtube app.
We are annoyed with these issues, please roll an update to fix it please

— ShivamKrishn Agrwal (@ShivamKrishn) 13 November 2017
Earlier in the iOS 11 release cycle some battery life concerns identified by mobile security firm Wandera.

The company monitored 50,000 iPad and iPhone users on its networks and found that those using iOS 11 were finding that their battery was draining 'twice as fast' as those on iOS 10.

This battery life issue could be related to the way Spotlight reindexed iOS 11 once installed, and also it could be due to users trying out new features and thereby using their device in an unusual way.

If you are experiencing a problem with battery life then the suggestion was that factory resetting your iPhone or iPad could fix it, but this would mean wiping your device. Here's how to factory reset your iPhone or iPad.

Apple's iOS 11.0.1 update was thought to go some way to correcting the battery life issues, by addressing WiFi and Bluetooth settings. However, battery life appears to be the top complaint from those who have installed iOS 11.0.3.

There were also concerns about the battery inside the iPhone 8, with reports of two iPhones breaking after the battery burst the case open. Apple is said to be investigating the claims, which were made about iPhones bought in Taiwan and Japan. We have more information in this article: iPhone 8 battery problems: Latest news & what to do.

You can also save battery life by following our tips here: How to save battery life on iPhone.

Crackling (or 'static') noise
Some users reported hearing an annoying crackling noise from their iPhone's earpiece during phone or FaceTime calls since updating to iOS 11 - but it only seems to affect the new iPhone 8 and 8 Plus handsets. Apple has addressed this with a patch in iOS 11.0.2 (discussed above).

WiFi & Bluetooth issues with iOS 11
Users have been confused to find that when they toggle Bluetooth and Wi-Fi off in iOS 11 Control Centre on their iPhone it doesn't actually turn off the functions.

Apple explains that this is so that the following applications can have access to the functions:

AirDrop
AirPlay
Apple Pencil
Apple Watch
Continuity features, like Handoff and Instant Hotspot
Instant Hotspot
Location Services
What it means is that even if you think you have turned off WiFi or Bluetooth you haven't really, and functions like AirDrop will still be available.

If you want to turn off Bluetooth or WiFi you need to go into Settings, but even if you turn them off here they will turn on again automatically at 5am the next morning.

Missing apps or apps not working
Because iOS 11 marks the end of support for 32-bit apps some of the older apps on your iPhone may stop working following the iOS 11 update. We have more information on this here: Which apps won't work in iOS 11?

iOS 11 not working with email in Outlook/Exchange
There was a "cannot send mail. The message was rejected by the server" bug in iOS 11 that was stopping emails being sent via Microsoft servers.

Apple acknowledged this and worked on a fix with Microsoft which was issued with the iOS 11.0.1 update, so if you are experiencing this issue update your device.

New features in iOS 11
Here we have a summary of some of the biggest changes and enhancements in iOS 11. Many are exclusively for the iPad, but first we'll talk about the universal features. Read our full review of iOS 11 here.

Augmented reality
Apple announced ARKit as part of iOS 11 at WWDC. This allows developers to offer high-end augmented reality (AR) capabilities in their apps without having to develop the AR system themselves and also improves existing AR solutions such as Pokemon GO.

Apple's ARKit page on its website claims that ARKit is a "cutting-edge platform for developing augmented reality apps for iPhone and iPad" and offers "powerful capabilities for positional tracking and scene understanding". During the Q3 announcements, Tim Cook said that ARKit "will help the most creative minds in the industry tap into the latest computer vision technologies to build engaging content".

During the 12 September event, Apple and its developers demonstrated the AR capabilities of the new iPhones with a demo of a game called The Machines where you can battle friends online or locally in AR. The Machines will be released later in September only on iOS.

p.s telefonu köylü gibi kullanınca bi sorun olmuyor asıl köydeki dayıyı arayıp wazzapsa bütün olayın.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...