Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Battle for Azeroth Ana Konu

Darksun

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Ağır spoiler...

Yeni forsaken liderleri,

Spoiler

E olmuşken alliance a geçsinler bare...

dialogue-calia-derek-wow.jpg

First, Overlord Geya'rah and Lilian Voss have a conversation. Lilian does not think she wants to lead the Forsaken, but has someone in mind:

Overlord Gey'arah: The Mag'har have never known life without a warchief. It will be hard for them--and for me. But it seems your people have lost a queen as well.
Lilian Voss: The Forsaken are torn by turmoil and doubt. Many still love Sylvanas, even after all she has done. Others believe their home remains in the Horde.
Overlord Geya'rah: And you? Where do your loyalties lie?
Lilian Voss:Where they always have--with the Forsaken. To be raised into undeath is to be forever haunted by the ghosts of your past. A caring hand can offer comfort through the pain.
Overlord Geya'rah: I see no crown upon your head. Are you the new queen they seek?
Lilian Voss:No. I'll speak on my people's behalf, but I won't rule them. There is another I believe will prove better suited to that task... when the time is right.
Overlord Geya'rah: The love you hold for your people burns as bright as my own for the Mag'har. I wish you good fortune, Lilian Voss.

Calia and Derek decide to join Lilian and leave Kul Tiras:

Calia: Thank you for coming, Jaina. I wanted you both to know... I have decided to leave Kul Tiras.
Jaina: You're leaving? Why?
Calia: I received a letter from Lilian Voss of the Forsaken. She asks for my help.
Calia: The Forsaken lost their queen. For many, it's the second time they've been abandoned. They feel adrift. Alone.
Jaina: But Calia, none of that is your--
Calia: They are my people, Jaina. My father gave everything for Lordaeron. I wish to honor him, and to prove worthy of the name I was born with. The name Menethil.
Derek: Right, then. So when do we leave?
Calia: I cannot ask you to come with me, Derek. Kul Tiras is your home.
Derek: I am a Proudmoore, and I always will be. But I've changed, and it's time to see where the tides will take me.
Jaina: I understand, though I will miss you both. Come. Mother and Tandred would never forgive me if I let you leave without a proper farewell.

Calia meets with Lilian:

Lilian: My lady. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. I am Lilian Voss.
Calia: Miss Voss. I once listened to your father's sermons. That was... long ago. Forgive me, I haven't introduced my companion. This is Lord Derek Proudmoore.
Lilian: Lord Proudmoore. You should know that I played a part in the events that led to your undeath. I... regret much of what has happened.
Lilian: I didn't know... at first. Once I did, I should have stopped it. Baine Bloodhoof showed the courage I lacked. If I could change the past, I would.
Calia: You didn't reach out to offer apologies. Why did you ask us here?
Lilian: This champion witnessed your kindness toward Lord Proudmoore. How you helped him through his torment. Sadly, he is not the only one who suffered in the war.
Calia: Night elf sentinels? Why are you... By the Light!
Lilian: Many fell at Teldrassil. Some were raised into rage and darkness, turned against their own people. They, too, have been abandoned.
Derek: Calia, I know the pain they suffer. The hopelessness. You must do something for them.
Calia: We will, Derek. Together.

Calia: Greetings. I am Calia Menethil of Lordaeron. I will do my best to help you. Please, come with us.

Lilian: That meeting went exactly as I'd hoped. I believe Calia Menethil can help many who are lost.
Lilian: We will speak again soon. There is more work to be done.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

çok ucuz şeylerde olabilir de pot, flask vs tarzı şeylerde pek bi şey fark edeceğini sanmıyorum, yine herkes 1c eksikten koyar her türlü.

ben de yine gidip, sürekli 1c az koyanlardan değil de bir öncekiyle adam akıllı fiyat farkı belirleyerek koyan kimmiş diye bakar ondan alırım sdf.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

1 saat önce, k1nJo dedi ki:

ben de yine gidip, sürekli 1c az koyanlardan değil de bir öncekiyle adam akıllı fiyat farkı belirleyerek koyan kimmiş diye bakar ondan alırım sdf.

ahahah bunu ben de yapıyorum, vay göt 2s kesmiş falan diyip diğerinden alıyorum

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Valla classic e direk geçenler oldu 2 sini bir arada yürüteyim diyenler daha sonra classic de daha çok zevk alıyorum diye bırakmaya başladı. Gidenlerin yeri hızlıca dolmayınca yapacak birşey kalmadı malesef. Millet bu raid tierde kasacağıma classic oynarım diyor. Ben hangi mantıkla bir tier daha yapacaklarını anlamadım feci erezyon var millet sen bir tier daha getirdin diye dur geri dönüp bir oynayayım demeyecekki.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

der niye demesin. classic tam milletin retail'da raid yapmayı bıraktığı zamanlarda geldi zaten. yine bi mythic yarışı olacak, method komple yayın yapınca hem izleyecekler hem oynayacaklar yine. tabi 1-2 ay sonra tekrar classic'e devam ederler.

classic'e hiçbir yenilik gelmeyeceği için insanlar retail'daki durumdan sıkılınca oraya kaçacak işte.
ama bana çok sıkıcı geliyor classic. ben outland istiyorum :<

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

valla ben classic den gram zevk almıyorum. Zaten oyunun aylık ücreti konusun da kararsızlık yaşıyorum. para pek sorun değil ama 80-85 arası aylık ücret vermek bir değişik hissettiriyor. pati de yada çeşitli forumlardan 60TL ye falan game time almakta pek güvenilir gelmedigi için almıyorum. 

Aslında kıyıda köşe de ne olur ne olmaz diye ayırdıgım bir Rus acc var. aylık 50TLy e geliyor. yani en ucuzu rus hesabı ama oda bir gün patlarsa hesabı EU yaparlar yada ban yersin vss. onca emek boşa gider.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Garip bir boşluk oldu :p senelerdir oynadığım adamlar oraya buraya dağılıyorlar. Ara vermek istiyordum gerçi hele bı tier tam işkence geldi bana ama geri geldiğimde guild yerinde duruyor olsaydı fena olmazdı hani :) . Bakalım alışacağız artık, kaç sene bayağı sağlam mythic gittik.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 3 hafta sonra ...
On 13.08.2018 at 23:21, ahmedinejad dedi ki:

Raven’de eskiden çok Türk vardı. Raid falan yapıyorlardı. Nerelere gittiler acep. Numenore falan vardı eski spinebreaker tayfası.

Spine’da ne serverdi ha. Küçüktü ama çok Türk guildi vardı. Bizim cagrikurt’un Batılıları çıldırttığı yıllar.

hahahah evet çok komik ve eğlenceli anlardı. Bugüne dek çok değiştim ama:) spinebreaker tayfası diyorsan bazıları hem retailde TN serveri hem de classic'de Ashbringer serveri casual/social olarak takılıyorlar şu an. Son phaseye kadar pve da ciddi ciddi düşünmüyorlar şimdilik pvp yapma düşüncedeler

Cagrikurt tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...

Soyle bi girip gezineyim dedim, eski bi alt buldum ustunde bi suru eski BoE var, niye tuttum acaba diye AH'ye bi girdim hepsi 5-10k'ya satiliyo resmen. Neden boyle bu? AH'nin ekoniminin falan icine etmek icin ozellikle mi yapilan bi sey?

Mesela su item'in AH history'sine baktim, millet 200k'dan falan koymus, wtf? https://www.wowhead.com/item=4077/mail-combat-headguard#comments

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...

Valla benim guild dağıldığından beri adam akıllı oyuna girmedim , azshara ya az kalmıştı. Bayağıdır ilk defa sanırım sub ı bıraktım, sanırım en son WOD da mı ne bırakmıştım. Son patch i oynayan eski guilddakiler bile memnun değil, son dandik video da üzerine tüy dikmiş. Bu expansion Saurfang in ölümü ile bitti, N'zoth resmen yanında çerez kaldı, kendileri bile yeterince takmıyor belli. İşin kötüsü ben diğer expansion dan da umutlu değilim , steamde yığınla birikmiş oyunum var hayatımda bu kadar oyun bitirmemişimdir herhalde , sağolasın bliz ? . 

Darksun tarafından düzenlendi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...