Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

WoW Classic Ana Konu

Darksun

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Buyur önce friendly olucan sonra Dark Iron Residue lar

Speak to Master Smith Burninate at the new Thorium Point town, do the quest to get the plans from he cauldron. After that, he gives a repeatable quest that gives 25 rep per turn in (at lvl 60). The repeatable quest requires 4 Kingsblood, 2 Incendosaur scales (from the Incendosaurs in the lava area inside the Cauldron) and 1 coal. This quest is from Nuetral to Friendly.

Once you are friendly with the Thorium Brotherhood, the repeatable quest changes to 4x Dark Iron Residue, which will bring you up to Honored. So stock up on the residue, you'll need a LOT.

I myself just finished grinding hundreds of Incendosaurs tonight to get to Honored, thank goodness I bought hundreds of Kinsblood before the patch went live and it was still cheap ?

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Lock hiç oynamadım ama sanki Illusionary Rod ya.

Orb'dan gelen usable ability'nin CD çok fazla, 400 can hadi fena değil desen bile 30 saniyede gerçek getirisini görüyorsun. 30 saniye de uzun bir süre 400 can için bence. Equip bonus'dan gelen stat damage'ını ne kadar arttırıyor ona bakmak lazım.

Öte yandan Rod'da 30'lu levellar için güzel damage ve statlar var. Spirit zaten leveling'de önemli, üzerine güzel int ve stamina da veriyor.

Go go rod.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...