Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Lise öğrencileri hikayesi oylamaca

calimero

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Bir arkadaşımın okulundan öğrenciler fantastik bir hikaye yazmışlar, frp tarzında. Kitap Lehçe bu arada :p yani Polonya'dan öğrenciler yazmış. Oylamayla işte kitabın devamını yazabileceklermiş falan, benden de rica etti. oylarda baya bi gerideler ama işte koyayım buraya dedim belki faydası dokunur. Ben okudum hikayeyi bu arada güzel ben beğendim.

https://ridero.eu/pl/books/guerra/

bu linkte kalpli butona tıklıyoruz oy vermek için

okumak isteyen olursa diye koyuyorum buraya da, google translate halini :P

Hikayenin ilk kısmı

Orcs said:

Since our race has always been marginalized, they despised us all, and we hid our empty, stony and sandy lands. Did not care to respect all these damned races, we lived already long enough. For a long time we did not know anything other than brutality, cruelty and violence, we remained loyal to the next and to the chief, who rather clumsily guarded us not shattered between them. It all started before the beginning of the end of them all.

The camp Karash, our home, the mood among the Orcs deteriorated day by day, began running out of food and materials. Our only wealth were mountains full of minerals, which never fully understand, the only thing that managed it to create them armor and weapons. Others called us brown, the color of our skin. Bali is our fangs, our size, strength, but we never before that we used.

I went out of his tent. My dear Hartke was in the middle to keep an eye on the little ones. I, like every day, I went out to look for the eldest son, Kurok. Our chidak, children rehearsed constantly, even during games, which consisted, for example, tracking each other, whether walczeniu about who will fall first. As you can see trains here forever. My son was sixteen, he could fight with everyone, participate in raids on other Orcs, what I have not seen an ounce of sense.
I found it on the square, watched the training of the best fighters.
- Kuroko again doing the same thing ... - my voice was calm. I knew he liked to do it - you want to be there, huh?
He looked at me with sparkling enthusiasm in the red eyes, which he inherited from me.
- Yeah, so father! I used to become the best fighter in our
camp! - Said it with conviction worthy leader. Could it be.

Our current chief was a failure. The only thing I thought is the fear of other races Orcs - Green and Red. As one of the few I thought it would be better to conclude a peace with them, to work, but most fit lives in filth and hatred of the other, and even themselves. I wanted to change that. I wanted to do everything for myself, for my family, and most importantly, for our race.

The day passed like any other, except in the evening, when the tent chief messenger came Greens, and soon afterwards Reds. We considered them Eneh, enemies and fought with them for centuries. I never gave advice to live in peace. The following days were to prove significant, however, for the Orcs.

From sleep he freed me snarling voice Hrokiego, my friend, the one you had.
- Wake up, I've got news! - He said to me, and I slowly wybudzałem up.
- What is it, fellow, trouble? - I said calm, controlled voice. Terrible became only when I had to speak to a larger group. Hroki looked at me with her big brown ślepiami, was a typical Bronze, muscular Orc with large protruding fangs and braid hair. He was dressed in an iron armor is not covering the whole body, but the least hard part. Our skin was quite hard, so we did not have to hide behind armor as people or elves. You can still we were very hurt, but the pain is not terrible to us.
- In time to come the camp chiefs of our other races. From what I aim for us Reds and Greens - This message woke me up immediately, I got up and looked at him live.
- I need to talk to them! I have to show them that our leader is a bumbling idiot! He can not negotiate with them! - I knew it was threatening another war between Orcs, another that we consume. Why do they do it? We could use our strength to achieve power, but they will fight for a piece of rocky and sandy land on which there is nothing! There were so many of us, but so many foolish and without ambition.

Days passed quickly on the preparations for the meeting of chiefs. I was ready to confront and even kill Brok. I could not let us once again suffered the stupidity chiefs. We need a leader, everyone, regardless of the color of our skin firm.

- Gardok, why can not you let go? - Hartke tried to stop me - quarrel and will go ... Why for once can not listen to me? - She said to me, but I did not want to listen. I loved her, but I loved it our race.
- Understand Hartke, I can not just leave. Enough already we suffer by their incompetence. How many more wars we were having with each other? What do they bring? We should be fought with the Elves and Humans, from those who despise us, and not with each other!
Nothing else said, she realized that the council can not dissuade me from this.

This day was the most important day of my life, the day on which I achieve what I wanted - and union power. They came to the camp early in the morning. As soon as I heard about it, I left the tent without a word and went to meet them. Apparently the chief did not offer them then neither food nor rest - a fool!

At the entrance to the big tent leader has two Orcs as guards. Mumbling under his breath stopped me and forbade entrance. Without thinking, I asked one blow on the chin so strong that he fell backwards knocked out right away. Almost at the same time he threw at me a second. He was fast. Avoiding his attack cost me a lot of energy. In the end, using a moment of hesitation on his part, I hit him in the stomach, right after he got me on the right sierpowego. He staggered and soon fell to the ground, like its companion. To my surprise, not tired of, you can see I was better trained than those two combined. I walked toward the tent and stopped at the entrance.

They stood at a round table, a little nervous - the leader of the Greens, lower than the Bronze, but also massive and leader of the Red, and of course Brok. At the beginning I did not see. The Reds were probably the strongest of all of us, big and muscled, resembled industry led demons. Green was restless and impatient, walked back and forth, staring at our leader, Red and stood quietly, but his face you could see his raging hatred. After a short time the three of them almost simultaneously directed his eyes at me.
- Gardok what you want here ?! - Brok said, seeing my expression. He was afraid of me, I was aware that I was stronger than him.
- Tranquility - I responded. - I know very well what will happen if you continue to talk to them ...
After a while in a low, hoarse voice, but said the leader of the Greens:
- Boy, is the natural order of things, the war is the only on what they know ... come here just to keep it official ... - he was convinced that everything he says is the obvious thing and not what is the slightest doubt.
- And what the hell is all this? After that stands themselves? We have other enemies! Enemies who are afraid of us! Enemies who do not expect our attack, I think we're too stupid to do so. Rather than destroy them, you preferred to waste his miserable existence for pieces of sand and rock - was indignant. In my voice clearly heard was anger.
- Listen to me ... - Green spoke more calmly. - Never, ever Orcs not joined in an alliance, so why would it be now? Give us a reason why we do not fight like that.
- Greedy idiots! If you need a reason, if you please! To the north are rich lands, if you attack them all together, you will not miss the richness, not to mention the land that you earn. Think for a moment. Total destroy human and elven chłystków!
Red throughout the conversation was silent. Until now. He opened his bloodshot eyes and looked straight at me. He gave me his ax, and said to me, low and threatening voice.
- I'm with you, I've had enough of killing my brothers and sisters ... I want people's blood ... I want blood elves, finally, I want to try What kind she has a taste ... I'll move with you on one condition - pointed to the ax that I threw. - You'll kill their leader and he will be the ...
- It's a mockery! - Brok yelled, interrupting chief Reds.
- Shut up! - He silenced him immediately, then continued his argument - If the Greens to join us do not kill them and they will move north - it seemed that his words had closed about. This was to finish it.
- You will not have to kill us! I am too! - He said hastily leader of the Greens, and turning to Brok said emphatically - already long enough okazywałeś weakness! We need a powerful leader, and the young, has great potential. If you will kill you in a fight, I move him, even in the farthest corner of the frozen north.
Brok ineptly tried to disguise its horror.

For the first time since time immemorial, at a meeting of the chiefs agreed that instead of war, was to be held one to fight for the title of leader. The first time was noticed and appreciated. I was pleased that not only did I see incompetence Brok.

The duel was to take place the same day in the evening. In this end, a special circle with several torches around. We had little time to gather strength. Reportedly came to our camp, the son of the leader of the Greens, to watch our fight. Green took it to every war, so he was experienced enough to take part in a war against the Humans and Elves. Red did not take my ax, on the contrary, I realized that the ax I have to kill Brok. The ax had shed the blood of the leader.

It is this moment. My destiny was to become a reality. We went to the main square in the camp. My family came to support me. It could not miss the Greens leader, his son and chief Reds.

Brok was standing in a circle ready to fight in massive łapskach wielded two-handed battle axes. I, the only thing I had the ax, which I received yesterday. I walked in a circle surrounded by torches.
- Gardok, dare to challenge my authority! I'll never forgive you! I am the leader here! I! NO ONE ELSE! - He was upset harder than anyone I've seen before. I felt satisfaction.
- You will die at the hands of subject, who objected to your stupidity - I said confidently. It was difficult to suppress an ironic smile.

Brok moved me without hesitation, like a whirlwind, enraged my peace. I did not give a surprise. When he made the first attack, I avoided him without much effort, simply pushing. I thought that the fight against the leader will be more of a challenge, but he was extremely weak and helpless. He was not able to cope with normal subjects. I waited until inflict several more blows. In the end, when he made another, slightly desperate attempt frenzied attack, I jumped for him and I put him right sierpowego straight in the jaw. He stumbled in the opposite direction than the one from which he got. He looked at me furiously. I did not wait until he gets to the situation in which he found himself. Before he could figure out what happened, I grabbed the ax harder and I cut his arm. One of his ax fell to the ground. I do not stop there. I hit his shoulder on the other hand, and then I cut the more the wrist. The second ax was dropped. Brok fell to his knees.
- And what do you it was an old fool?

- I had to let go and give you power without a fight? Ha! Orcs never give up ... Orcs fight to the end ... Orcs do not run away.
- But you were not much of a fool as I thought ... Goodbye Chief ... -
I said it and swung one last time to inflict a mortal blow to the head. Brok slumped to the ground.
At this point I became officially the leader of Bronze. Red and Green came down to congratulate me.
Finally, after completion of all formalities, Red decided to speak.
- What now chief? - He asked without irony. - I've become our leader ... - How to Orka is a very honorable statement, I thought.
- Now ... Now we go to war ... - I said aloud, showing his teeth in a smile.

Next days elapsed on the prepare of the Great War. I gave orders and made the allocation of the individual fronts. It was to be a war that will make us great.

When the day came where we had to start attacking, united army Green, Red and Bronze Orcs moved to the ground Humans, Elves and Dwarves. Greens fought a battle at the front elfickm, Reds talked with the Dwarves, and we we took a filthy People. Our Eneh were surprised by the sudden attack. They did not expect a united attack of the Orcs.

They won consecutively the first battle of the war, plądrowaliśmy villages and towns. Everything proceeded in the beginning of our way. Could it ever change? Of course it is ... but for a long time we feel like lords of the lands, as the true force that will destroy a safe and peaceful world of our ancient enemies. I led our people to the power, victory and power.
The war lasted, and we parliśmy forward ...

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Hikayenin devamı

Elves said:

"A long time ago, and in total I should not start, right?"

I would like to tell a story that ended with my departure. This all happened before the entire conflagration, whose effects are visible everywhere. East, west, north and south of our Elvesev. Then, before the Greens initiated it all, it was perfect. White, high walls of the kingdom among towering, dense trees and our little society enjoying a reputation around. If all this still existed, I would have to go back to.

"29 days 4 2 spring moon

Today, our troops set off for the front. Five of the nine battalions on the front to the Great Water things concerning small victory, but a few winning battles does not make us victors of the war. I still wonder just how will roll tomorrow, if and when the clear-eyed Elvesev will proudly step forward to protect their loved ones? Opponents are not so stupid as we thought. Each of our attack is sometimes repelled decisively at double the force. Do I sinned as a bad leader? I should not have to leave what is dear to me, to fight for the group. I could still look in her beautiful caramel eyes and thank Tupinilanowi for the fate that was me then designed.
Heudon Onemli "

I opened his eyes, feeling the warmth of red rays piercing through the crowns of tall, like towers of my palace, trees. I picked up on his elbows and side by side I noticed a frail silhouette of a young Elf, which further soundly asleep. I looked around - nothing extraordinary - as always surrounded me green, but this time at my side there was a high jasnoskórej elven queen, but her nephew. Shorter than me and younger by four moons young man who was covered with only a skimpy material. He was slim, delicate (though like all representative of our community) features, exceptional dark caramel eyes and long golden hair. Character made him freckles on a porcelain face and dark eyebrows contrasting with hair. When I was immersed in traveling after Dreamsan, he looked calmer than usually frequented.

Speaking about it, I forgot to introduce myself, and so I do not think proper, right? My name is Heudon Onemli, I am the first-born son Gaurona Onemli, Geodgora grandson and descendant of the Tupinilana. Elvesev sit on the throne of the kingdom in the south of the world in the Great Forest, near the mountain Jaune. Here it is easiest to converse with great Tupinilanem and his divine daughter Aesthetic, so we pray that on this land has never fallen misfortune.

"But then I was stupid ..."

Leaving the young man, I went to the kingdom, to once again along with the beautiful Elisebe discuss exactly plan for the wedding. It's not like that this whole pact was to provide me with greater respect only, but in the end I had to take care of the offspring, because time possible to be mercilessly shortened. Smiling confidently walked to the high white room and seeing the future wife bowed low.
- Elisebe, hello dear! - I sent her sincere smile pushing out of sight a strand of my long blond hair.
- Heudonie, hello. What brings you to these parts? - He said the cold does not even deigning to look at me. He came from the kingdom of elves mountain and still felt better. No one, however, it should defend its sense of values, right? Even if Elvesev faster developed and created Jauneev of our refugees and exiles.
- I was worried. You should try on the dress, you wear on your wedding day, why so you're stuck in white and these four walls? - I asked coming closer to high-golden hair and grabbed her delicate hand. - Tkwij in white soft material than in the cool of those white walls.
- Don ... I know a lot, sometimes more than you think. Do not pretend so warm when you go cold as the mountain snow - turned to me, his front and caramel sweet eyes directed straight at me.

Elisebe was high, but no higher than me Elvish princess with golden hair, caramel eyes and dark eyebrows - just like her nephew. This is what distinguished us. Elves Elvesev had blue eyes and light eyebrows, and the elves were living up often, but not always, caramel eyes and dark eyebrows. There have also been cases of adorable freckles.
They surprised me, however brusque words Elisebe, so I headed complete disorientation look straight into the eyes of her penetrating eyes. I did not know exactly what answer to give, nor too which sentences of her I expected.

After a few days I did not have to request anything from her, because pact obliged us to forget all disputes and misunderstandings before the oath. As a good husband and ruler wisely ruled the kingdom. I tried for a better tomorrow for themselves and loved ones.

- Heudonie ... - Elisebe muttered quietly revealing his wpółnagie body. She came to me then like a predatory cat wanting to grab his victim climbed onto the bed and hung right over me. - Can I be the one who will wear thy child? - He asked by loosening the last belt that held her clothes in order.
- And which other might be, do you have? - I said losing in her shrill, full of desire sight. Before I looked I felt her delicate mouth, and the night seemed to be even warmer than usual for the third season of spring.

Over the next parunastu emergence I learned about the descendant, but one thing still bothered me. Penetrating look the young man from the palace, the young man, whom I know so well, that so much more needs to be learned and much experience.

"I did not think that he will report to the service of the state ..."

Elisebe was a good wife, mother, queen and never allow it, so that in all wyręczała her service. But it's liked. And I? I loved her every sensitive, warm gesture made towards me. As for Elf Jauneev making progress and in many cases, allow yourself to more fighting with herself. I loved her for the courage and faithfulness, though he committed adultery. I did not think it fit, but apart from Elisebe still loved someone else - someone by ethics should first love and that love to try first, to each another was better. This already in advance by the same Tupinilana was doomed to failure. It was love corrupt, forbidden, unethical, and downright impossible, and yet existed.

- Welcome Sebao. - I smiled broadly noticing the young man with the horse. I went closer to the nephew of my wife and I ran his hair. - You learned already dosiadania this old horse? - I asked, laughing and stroking the animal slowly.
- Uncle! - She returned the smile and looked at the black horse chuckling under his breath. - Lao is a difficult friend, but I think that it is sometimes better. - The blond Sebao was like my son, whom I expected, which I loved and cared about you as much.
- I am happy to! - I smiled to himself and walked around the horse. - In the end, all designs must be met. Even the smallest. I wanted to put it off until later, but ...
- But? - Catching the young man somewhat saddened by what it was harder to tell me this information.
- You see ... I Sebao and Elisebe, we expect offspring. Yes, I must tell you that I had to stop contacts with you. I did not hurt her with a knife than a spear, forgive me, therefore, that I hurt you in words. - I muttered and walked away from the blond, not to see those sad eyes of caramel.

"Then I saw him for the last time. As long as on the battlefield is not looked at again in the dark frightened eyes. "

Days passed, and I impatiently waited for the child. Elvesev heir to the throne, who will take over all the goodness and grace of the Tupinilana. I broke contact with Sebao, the nephew of my beautiful wife, for my marriage, for the family. Until finally, after three consecutive moons lived to see the birth of his son.

Elisebe, and I Feudyn dealt with the state so that the whole community was one of our big family.

One day, we got the call, but it was not a simple call. It was an act calling my people to war, and we are under peace and alliance with the race of Elves Jauneev had to agree to its terms and collect military units. There was no time to lose, so hastily announced a call for universal compulsory Elves above the tenth moon and voluntary for others who have completed at least eight. When you have collected enough people left the Elvesev leaving family, possessions and all other values in the name of our little society. We were not really small society, only zamieszkiwaliśmy small areas - instead grow around wzbijaliśmy upwards.

"Her caramel eyes for the last time obdarowały me a warm look, just before before the blue armor left the towering walls of the city. It was then that she was still alive. Then it still took care of our son. Then the queen was still strong. At that time we did not expect, none of us, that the army of opponents go this far. "

On the battlefield we have entered the third spring of its duration, and then everyone already prayed to Tupinilana for grace, strength and cunning. Days were long unmercifully, and the soldiers, whether our own or the enemy diminished. After working out of a tactic we have been able to defend the south-east and south. Units shipped west to ensure you ensure that no one penetrates to Elvesev and Jauneev. In the battle of Haunteforst the last time I look into the eyes of my nephew's wife. They were so identical to her eyes, seeing that last breath Sebao lost faith for a better tomorrow.

"13 days 4 2 spring moon

When the younger fought, I wanted to protect him against the dangers of the outside world, but I could not. I was not able to help him, even if through our medicine zagoiłbym wound. He led the fight against the son of the leader of the Greens, and when he was stabbed with the sword in front of a beating heart, looked at me one last time. He smiled weakly allegedly wanted to say silent "See" and spitting trickle of blood fell to his knees. Green and took his head, and I did not know what to do. Time for me then stopped. Full of bitterness and grief went into battle to deal with the wicked, which deprived Sebao life - the only soldier in my ranks, that was not me indifferent. With a loud cry I went forward.
Heudon Onemli "

Life does not make sense, when I received my information that the Greens and Psowaci destroyed Elvesev. We did not have to go back to.

'All blue and caramel eyes were as empty as the eyes of many dolls. Nobody expressed emotions, they were cold as snow. Summer snow, which had no right to exist. "

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Devam

Werewolves-cats said:

Haruto Itsuki was neither werecats purebred or purebred werewolves. When he was still a child, he was bitten by a werewolf, which led to a long illness, and the mixing of genes werecat and Werewolf. It was thus relegated to the margins of society. He hated his family hated her whole city, hated all of his country hated all races, hated the whole universe ... hated everything. He hated the family for the lack of help his country for the rejection of all races for the lack of compassion. But soon this will change.

Itsuki loved his nature werecat, hated and the werewolf. Nature, he inherited genes werecat helped him to steal to survive. However, the nature of the Werewolf also proved helpful. She gave him the strength of which werecat could only dream of. Thanks to defend himself.

When the family threw him out of the house, he did not know what to do with themselves. Helped his children, who grew up on the street. They taught him the art of pickpockets. For a few years, enough for him to live. However, over time all his thoughts engulfed revenge. The desire for revenge on the family, his race and race werewolves. Revenge for what happened to him.

One night he is wandering the streets of the city Tsukiko. He did not have anything specific to do, he had paid for it, because he had already stolen purse to one of the passers-by. Now enough to find some inn, dinner, rent a room and go to sleep. But something bothered him. Something clearly told him that he must go to the castle of the local manager. When he was in the middle of the road, she surprised him touch the blade on his neck.
- Do not move, otherwise you will die - said a woman's voice.
He decided to listen to him. However, immediately it occurred to him to question who she is and what she wants?
- Who you are? What do you want? - He decided to ask.
- In your situation, you should not it interesting! Should you rather interested in why you have the blade of my dagger on the neck - he retorted.
- So why I have the blade of your dagger on the neck? - He asked.
- As commissioned me to kill you - she said, drawling every word clearly.
Why would anyone want to murder him? More importantly, who wanted?
- Who ... Who ordered you to murder me? - Asked Itsuki. He guessed it, and swelled in him all the hatred and revenge which had gathered in it all these years.
- Your family - said the stranger.

At this point, hatred and revenge took control of it. It occurred in the complete transformation of the Werewolf. Itsuki noticed that the stranger froze. Such changes could make only high-ranking warriors Kotołaków and werewolves, and he definitely was not one of them. Her surprise passed, however, very quickly. Itsuki saw that she also turned up, but werecat. She had no such force as the werewolf, but it was much faster. Itsuki saw hesitation in her eyes and realized that enveloped her doubts or win.

He does not rule over them. We can say that his inner self - the werewolf, took over his body control, which proved to be the ultimate failure stranger.
He lunged at her, trying to cut it in half with their claws. But she jumped at the last minute. He felt blood running down his right forearm. It was so fast that she could avoid the attack, while wounding him in the hand. Speeding Itsuki stopped after three meters. He turned to her and howled with rage. He realized that it is not governed by blind rage.
Again he decided to attack. This time, however, not szarżował. He decided to do it slowly. He approached her with the intention of murderous coup claws. But she again escaped the attack.
Itsuki began to gradually take control of your body. He began to sense the longer limbs and their movements. However, further werewolf attack. This time, jumped to her and swung both feet in her direction. It worked. At the same time Itsukiemu returned full control over the body. When he looked at his feet, he felt surprise. Why did he have paws instead of hands? Why was the blood of those legs? First he realized that completely transformed. Then he saw the body of a stranger.
He decided to undo the change. It took a while, but we made it. Then she checks if Kotołaczka alive. Her heart was beating so he decided to take her to the medic. She paid him 5 gold pieces, and ordered to take care of her.

Meanwhile, he went to the inn. At the counter swirling a lot of people. Among the general uproar stuck to the sound of Envoy Guard, who urged everyone to join the army and set off the Great War. He thought it would be worth to think about it.

He rented a room, lay down on the bed and began to think ...
- What to do with your future? To go to war or not? Who knows when they happen to another such opportunity? Where as no war can acquire wealth and glory? - No longer had the strength to fight with the thoughts and soon fell asleep.

Itsuki had never taken part in any war. When it came to the first battle, she could not stand the tension, which was a total transformation. He tore the whole armor. The sword, which was secured at the waist and landed somewhere on the side. Itsuki shot like an arrow, and plunged into the ranks of the enemy troops decimating them without memory.
At some point, he hesitated for a moment, or to what makes right. Nature Werewolf began to withdraw from his body. All this has happened in a split second. Itsuki was surrounded by remnants of the branch, who had himself massacre. He always had a problem with the harnessing of his dual nature, this time stuck speechless still. One of the soldiers enemy unit swung and cut off his left arm, a little above the elbow.
Then between him and his opponent he jumped Kotołaczka. She had a beautiful shiny coat and wonderful blue eyes. Itsuki knew somewhere eyes, but he was not able to remember anything more. He felt that he was losing consciousness ... Kotołaczka effectively crack down on those who attacked him, then hastily, as gently as she could, przywlekła Itsukiego to the camp, heading straight to the tent field medics, who take care of him.

He woke up. He did not know where he is, or how much sleep. He remembered only that he fought. It occurred to him that he lost his arm. Just at that moment his makeshift, field beds approached his savior.
- How are you? - She asked.
- Well - lied Itsuki.
- Do not lie. I know that it is not so! In the end, lost a hand - said the stranger.
- Maybe so, but it's none of your business. What you're at all to worry about me? - He wanted to know Itsuki.
- My name is Yuko Ayane, and I wanted to murder you that night in Tsukiko - Ayane said.
This statement przyprawiło Itsukiego shiver. - She wanted to kill me, and now saved ?! What is wrong with her?
- Why are you saved me, as if you wanted to kill me? - Itsuki asked, very curious response.
- There's a war. Here, each pair ... I'm sorry, each hand can come in handy. Especially the one that belongs to werecat - said Yuko.
- You have to be joking! - Almost shouted Itsuki.
- Yes. Now, excuse me, we both need to rest - she said with a smile Ayane.
Itsukiego swept drowsiness. Even he did not know when he fell asleep. It seemed to him that he slept a few hours, but it turned out that he slept for over a week. They could not wake him up. Luckily, all the wounds zasklepiły. He had recovered enough to once again stand on the battlefield.

At the next meeting with Ayane he asked if there was any way to master the nature of the Werewolf. He learned from her that it is difficult, but possible. He had to meditate. He had to find in your mind the way for what equated in his mind with the nature of the Werewolf.
In war it is difficult alone to indulge in meditation. After many weeks of rehearsals and work together successfully. He found in his head wolf. Literally.
- So you're the part of me that is a werewolf! - He said with hatred bubbling even with his words.
- Yes - he said quietly wolf.
- Why do something so vile as you, is me ?! - Shouted Itsuki.
- You always had something of a wolf. The werewolf who bit you, only accelerated that slowly grew in power. Just a few months and completely I take control of your body. - Wolf said quietly.
- In your dreams! - Itsuki replied sharply.

At the same time he opened his eyes. He gathered in itself all the power he possessed. He decided to become stronger so that this nasty wolf does not take control over it. He realized that this is tantamount to constant physical and mental training. After a few months, while fighting on the front and internal strife Itsuki mastered the nature of the Werewolf. He does not threaten him anymore.

The war went on. None of the parties could not reach a sufficient advantage to turn the tide on his side. The whole land was destroyed. Many died of hunger. Once it had to end ... The only question is when? Who will win? A can accordingly ask whether anyone ever win?

Camp Itsukiego fared valiantly, but it was not easy - a miracle that they were alive. Itsukiego increasingly swept over doubts.
- Does that make any sense? - He asked himself. He wanted to go home. He hoped that was not destroyed. His city was in fact hundreds of kilometers from the front. He hesitated for some time, but did not talk about it with anyone. In the end decided - he had quite a fight, he wanted to go home. One night he took all his things out of the tent, and silently walked away from the camp. Yes, he fled. He fled to his city.

One day he is lounging under a tree in his farm. He touched the stump of his right hand on the left - souvenirs of the Great War. For a moment he thought about how fighting is taking place. Is still in progress? He smiled softly under his breath. He could not help feeling how senseless was the war. He thought so for a moment and then fell asleep.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ve Son

Son said:

- Dad, tell me the story of the evening. - Asked the girl with long blond hair.
- What story? - He asked, distracted from the book he was reading.
- My favorite. - She said, and took place on a decorative rug beside the chair on which he sat middle-aged man.
- Eh ... let you be ... - muttered and began his story.

Once the lands Guerry was a terrible war. The war, he remembers each of the nations - People, Elves, Orcs, werecats. The Great War gathered behind the powerful harvest. Gaelopolis created with the remnant of the people, without a leader, who was killed in battle, without any system. Those who returned from the battlefield brought with them the plague, the disease that decimated the two-legged. Now high walls they live in darkness and the eternal fear. At the head of the entire polis is a puppet government that tries unsuccessfully to master the local chaos. However, there is no method. Even if every one does not know how many tried and how hard he tried, darkness engulfed the very existence of every ..

On the battlefield, I had the opportunity to meet wonderful creatures. However, each of them met the same fate. Heudon was an Elf, a leader who covenant with the people he lost what he called home. A place where he could go back and meet again loving his wife and her lover. I met him on the southern front, when he was heading to the High Mountain. I did not know that, just as I will be traveling after the war in search of a new place to settle. We disconnected from the people of Gaelopolis to get away from the anarchy and chaos. Each undamaged area, with as mild climate, was good enough though for a time to stop. You never know whether some Orc not attack feeling resentment after the war. Despite the win, their leaders become totally lost in a power struggle, thus condemning himself to incessant fighting among themselves.

When I was close to hiking to the High Mountain stumbled on werecats, there were two - a man and a woman. When I saw these beings for the first time, they struck me as amazing creatures. Today it is hard to tell me what happened to them. Then they returned from the battlefield. Their story was a tragedy in itself. Pseudoromantyczną it is true, but still interesting. The man had lost one of his hands in the fight. With his companion survived. Probably they somehow merged and that is why after the war stuck together.

- So during the war was a time for love? - Low blonde asked, sitting next to a wooden chair on the carpet, staring at the flame of fire in the fireplace. As each child became curious about it only this part.
- It's not like that when there is a war, then all the feelings gone Seleno - a tall man with stubble lush laughed and got up from his chair by himself taking a bullet to the lack of the right leg was not so noticeable. - During the war, most creatures simply forgets his nature and struggling to survive. I was fortunate that I was not forced to fight in the war, and only about your safety during a long journey.
- Dad, but why Areaspot here on High Mountain live only we and the people with pointed ears?
- I told you ... It is not people, it's Elves - he looked out the window and noticed Requesters snow and beautifully lit city. - This place is the last friendly hideaway throughout the Guerra. Remember that every war can only think of winning. In fact, no one is a winner, because we all lose something - he sighed back to the girl.
- Something we lose? - He demanded.
- Yes, no matter whether you win or lose ultimately and so you lose. Everyone loses ... Home, family, property, dignity, life ...
- I do not understand…
- To understand this, you first need to grow up, and now Flee to sleep. - He smiled and ruffled her long hair. The girl stood up and with a smile ran to her bed.
- Good night, Daddy! - He called so that it could be heard even through the closed door.
- Goodnight princess, colorful dreams.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...