Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

PaticikFM v2.2

HellHound

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Spoiler

When I woke up this night the ship was sinkin' Ship was sinking do-o-own The lifeboat is wrecked and the ship is sinkin Ship is sinking down The lookout is drunk and the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And fire is loose and the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down

So – cut off the rope cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And the captain's marooned and the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down The riggin's ablaze an' the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own Oh cut the prisoners loose, cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down

Now starboard is to the left, larboard is to the right, nowhere be land in sight SHIP IS SINKING The rudder be in a spin, water be flooding in SHIP IS SINKING DOWN

Now spit in your hat cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And finish yer rum cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down Sweet Molly me love the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And I curse you Marlene for the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down

And learn how to swim cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And take off yer boots cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down And man all the pumps, cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And climb fer the nest, cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down

And all hands on deck cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And gangplank fer all cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down And swabboy be captain - the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And settle yer debts cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down

And swallow yer hat, cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own And say all yer prayers cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down Abandon all hope cause the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking do-o-own An' shiver me timbers the ship is sinkin' Ship is sinking down

Now starboard is to the left, larboard is to the right, nowhere be land in sight SHIP IS SINKING The rudder be in a spin, water be flooding in SHIP IS SINKING DOWN

Now starboard is to the left, larboard is to the right, nowhere be land in sight SHIP IS SINKING The rudder is in a spin, water be flooding in SHIP IS SINKING DOWN

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...