Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Liverpool - Chelsea

uncla

Öne çıkan mesajlar

super mac, liverpool layiz :D
ilk 20 dk liverpool baya baski kurdu ancak su dakikalarda denge biraz saglanmis gibi ..

az once liverpool un penaltisi verilmedi :/[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

baros un eksikligi hissediliyor :/
hersey gerrard a bagli sanirim su durumda :P[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bakalim 22 mil pound borca ragmen morientes i alabilirsek hersey cok guzel olacak :P[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

borc demisim, zarar eheh

bi de dier adi gecen southampton li elemanin adi neydi ?[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

chelsea den nefret ediyorum.[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

old trafford a kadar cok zorlu bi maclari kalmadi sanirim.[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Chelsea now have Arsenals luck demisler mn utd forumlarinda, haklilar valla :P

mavi forma giyen butun takimlara kilim. everton da dahil valla :P
ortak stad isi olursa belki aramiz duzelir eha[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kardeşim arsenali katmayın işin içine çünkü arsenal aksine talihsizlik içinde bi takımdır, kötü oynaması şanssızlıktır.

goddammit diye haykırasım gelio, şaka gibi bi gol.hem de cole attı ehe spikerin dediklerinin üstüne baya komik oldu.

bakalım arsenal kaç tane atacak :D[signature][hline]Word Up!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...