Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Hotmail limiti 250mb'a cikti ama..

Core

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Arkadaslar biliyorsunuz Hotmail 17 Kasim 2004 tarihinde bedava kullanici alan limitini 250mb'a cikardi ancak benim hala limitim 2mb olarak gorunuyor. Bunun uzerine arastirma yaptim ve Hotmail'de bazı adreslerin henüz 250 MB’ye güncellenmediği ogrendim.
Haber1:http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/296450.asp
Haber2:http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/296905.asp
Acaba aranizda hesabi 250mb'ye yukselen biri var mi?

Edit: Haber linkleri ekleme

[Bu mesaj UnKnownTR tarafından 27 Kasım 2004 10:58 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

benimkide 2mb :([signature][hline]Her sabah yolunu gözlerim ,
Buğdayların arasındaki yeşil okyanusları görebilmek ,
Kır çiçeklerinin kokusunu duyabilmek ,
Beni sevdiğini hayal edebilmek için...
Grandmaster zgrw
Çankaya Üniversitesi Go-Kart Topluluğu Kurucusu

[Bu imza zgrw tarafından 12 Novamber 2004 23:12 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

benim 250 mb
? bence kullanıcı eskiliğine bakıyo
benim msn iconlarımda oldukça fazla
ve 1 haftadan fazladır 250 mb benim box[signature][hline]I am lost in the black chamber.There's no way to turn back. I'm possessed by the old creature who has planned all to take my soul. Too late for me, in my hands, in my head. He is in me, my soul is lost in his black chamber... NOW I'm gone...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

hatta ve hatta dosya attach larımde 10 mb e yükseltilmiş[signature][hline]I am lost in the black chamber.There's no way to turn back. I'm possessed by the old creature who has planned all to take my soul. Too late for me, in my hands, in my head. He is in me, my soul is lost in his black chamber... NOW I'm gone...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

abi bizde hotmail.com.tr var dogru ancak butun dunya insanlarinin kullanabilecegi hotmail.com var ve hotmail.com'da da para odeyince 2gb mail hesabin oluyor. yani onunla alakali degil.. demekki eskiden yeniye dogru guncelliyorlar, cunku ben demin aldim mail denemek icin yine 2mb.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Heh forumdan gazı aldım hernekadar aslında gmail'in fanatiği olmuş olsamda aç gözümü doyurmak için cevabı ilk elden öğrenmek istedim koyuldum hotmaila "şşt arkadaşım ne ayaksınız len siz?" konulu mailimi yazmaya..

said:
Hi,
Especially i'm not sure about is this a comment, because this may be just a question rather than a comment.

A few months ago Hotmail declared that all hotmail users will have 250 MB of storage holder. Nowadays we can see that some of users espacially in my hearings, users in Alaska uses their 250 mb but Turkish users still can have only 2 megabytes of storage.. If we take into consideration of some forums and their users, Hotmail.com.tr provides 2GB of mail quota by requesting a bit of money.
If we look at some other countries there is not a hotmail suffix about the country code and hotmail provides only free hotmail service for users from these countries. Again our hearings Hotmail won't provide free 250mb quota for Turkish users, because of the hotmail.com.tr
I want to know the exact desicion of MSN.

// özetle: Alaskadakilere varda Türk çocuğuna yokmu lam zaten fakiriz hotmail.com.tr ile bizimi kazıklayacaanız?

said:
Hello Customer,

Thank you for contacting MSN Hotmail Technical Support. My name is Abdul. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

I gather that, you are concerned over the fact that your Account Size hasn't been upgraded as yet. I assure you the best possible assistance in resolving the issue.

I am happy to inform you that, MSN did start increasing the free MSN Hotmail account inbox storage by 125 times their current e-mail storage to 250MB as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10MB this fall.

The process of up gradation will be completed by next fall, given the fact that MSN Hotmail has close to 187 million users across the globe. We are in trial in other markets with increased free storage today to ensure a great user experience before we launch broadly. With over 187 million Hotmail users, this is going to take some time!

Let me assure you that this up gradation will take effect on all hotmail accounts that have a free user status against them. In addition to the upcoming storage changes, we've made other changes to improve your MSN Hotmail experience. We've expanded our anti-virus protection to include free virus cleaning, making MSN Hotmail the only free global e-mail service to both scan and clean incoming and outgoing e-mail for viruses and worms before they can enter your inbox and risk infecting your PC.

I request you to co-operate with us as we make MSN Hotmail the Best Possible E-Mail System in the world. Hotmail is continually looking for ways to improve our service. We strive to make positive changes to our product, based on feedback we receive from our customers.

I appreciate you having taken your time off in writing this mail. We truly value your patience and understanding on this matter.

If you have any further queries or problems regarding MSN Hotmail, Please feel free to contact us any time.

Regards,

Abdul

//Özetle: Eksik olmasın Abdül de kısa zamanda cevap verdi "kısa zamanda sizede verecez abi durun telaşe etmeyin ortalığı 125 le çarpacaz mail alanınızı ama biraz zaman alıyo işte elimizde değil" dedi.[signature][hline] V ò d à n | ICQ
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...