Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

League of Legends

DoruK

Öne çıkan mesajlar

fabulosoguy said:

domuz moruk baya kötü bi adam ya. yapmayın abi.
weste geçmeden önce illet ettiğim adamlardan biridir serverda bala g*te elmas olan tiplrden biri. kaç kere gördüm bizim takımdada karşı takımdada fail yani. blame jungler tiplerden biri

mainim jungle. jungler a bok atmayan 1 adam görmedim şimdiye kadar. o yüzden garipsemedim.
ama domuz moruk'u iyi olarak hatırlıyorum ben. hatta tanımadığım yığınla adam vardı friendlistte geçen gün temizledim bi onu silmedim iyi olarak hatırladığım tek o vardı sdf.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

reddit e atmışlar mesaj

Riot said:

Hey guys,
I want to take the time to shine a light on our recent live service issues. This is going to be pretty dense but it's what you want and deserve so here it goes...
To start with. We are aware of the poor experience that European players have endured this past week. Since I can’t change what's happened, I want to apologize and give some additional information on the reasons and scope of the monstrous lag on our servers hosted from Frankfurt.
As we pointed out before, the issue is actually related to the hardware problem our partner had earlier this week. This was related to an unstable piece of network equipment that failed over to back-up on several occasions and caused some periods of network instability and bad player experiences. We have been working with our partner for the last couple of days on a fix. This resulted in 2 separate maintenances and finally the faulty piece of hardware was replaced on Wednesday/Thursday night GMT. Initially, we thought that we had the problem fixed. However, the next day during peak hours, we continued to get reports of lag from players. We quickly got the team together and realized that we still had an issue.
We contacted our partner and they too started their own investigation. The problem only appeared during the peak times and worse yet affected only some of our servers spread out across the 4 environments (EUW, EUNE, TR, RU). EUW and EUNE were the most heavily affected platforms so we disabled ranked games because of the degraded state of the service. As our combined efforts continued, we examined every piece of the multiple circuits that connect us with to our partner and finally found an issue in one of them. It was a faulty link that had been accidentally enabled during the maintenance on Thursday and was the issue underlying all the issues over the last few days. This circuit has been disabled and has cleaned up the lag issues players had been experiencing.
Moving forward, our next step is to ensure that we can more effectively control the traffic coming into our data centers by plugging directly into the internet backbone. With the new Amsterdam data center (still on track for Q1 2014), we’re going to introduce RiotDirect – a new dynamic routing system managed by Riot network engineers, where we will be responsible for every single aspect of our own traffic in Europe. Although, this will be essentially invisible to the player, the results will help provide a better quality of service for our players. In the meantime, during the upcoming week, we’re finalizing deals with multiple ISPs and will be getting them directly plugged into our data center. This will allow us to move some of our game servers away from existing connections and onto this new system. This plan should provide smooth holiday gameplay for our European players.
Again, I want to say that it truly troubles us when our players experience poor service. I promise you that we hear and feel your pain. We also commit to keeping you updated as our new systems and data center plans unfold so that you can see how we are trying to constantly improve and evolve the quality of our service for you.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

riot'ı boykot etmek isteyenlere magus'un cevabı
http://i.imgur.com/udi0CzA.png
muhtemelen büyüklerinden gelmiş azardan sonra
http://i.imgur.com/CB8YKWA.png
http://i.imgur.com/E591upP.png

kısacası yediği boktan sonra özür dilememiş, yok hacklendim yok fotoşoptu benim haberim yoktu reddit adminlerine ip kontrol ettiriyorum vs ile ucuz numaralara kaçtı.

şu da var baya iyi
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1512838

öyle işte.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...