Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

winamp batmış lan

Cons

Öne çıkan mesajlar

"Winamp was originally developed by Nullsoft (Justin Frankel). In 1999 Nullsoft was sold to AOL. The final Nullsoft release of Winamp was 5.666 in December of 2013.
Ownership of Nullsoft went from AOL to Radionomy in January of 2014. In September of 2018 the two-year-old build 3563 was leaked onto the internet. Radionomy then released build 3660 in October 2018 and is still available today.
It is not clear how the 2016 build 3563 was leaked and it is possible that Radionomy dropped it themselves. Note: I highly recommend NOT using this version of Winamp. No additional development appears to have occurred on this branch since 2018.
WACUP is the WinAmp Community Update Project, and it is a patched branch of the final 5.666 Nullsoft release of Winamp. This version is currently in active development and the primary dev is active in this subreddit. If you want to run classic Nullsoft-style Winamp on a modern Win10 system this is your best bet."

"Well, IMHO, nowadays WACUP (r/WACUP) is the best version of Winamp. It has Winamp 5.666 (or at least parts of it, as far as I understand) running under the hood, and better yet, it’s in active development.
Also, it has a lot of improvements, and bug fixes that (IMHO) improves both the user experience, and compatibility with modern Windows versions.
Although that I agree that I liked old versions, thing is that as I also manage my music library on WACUP (something in that WACUP/Winamp excelled at), and that I have already some rules defined to keep that library organized, I like latest versions even more than the classic ones."

"The best plain 5.666 version is from https://archive.org/download/winamp5666_full_all_redux (it fixes a few things with the last AOL provided version & removes things that don't work after Winamp was sold). With the issue you're having, you're best not to use the 5.8 beta as that has it's own window saving issues depending on the skin being used.
Otherwise I'd give WACUP a go - it supports making a portable install out of the box unlike Winamp so is easier to test in a side-by-side install & unlike Winamp there's an active dev (me) to answer / resolve things."

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...