Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Nether

RRa

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Nether... Bir başka, Survival Sandbox MMO oyunu. 64 kişilik mapleri olan, WarZ ve DayZ den hatırlayacağımız mekaniklere sahip olan, bir oyun. Ama gördüğüm kadarı ile Zombi yerine Canavarlar filan var sanırım.

Screenshots:

Sinematik Videosu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkkkCP4e3I

Gameplay Videosu 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ZSslSkS_8

Gameplay Videosu 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY8Q4LCLpzA

SIKÇA SORULAN SORULAR

WHAT TYPE OF GAME IS NETHER?

Nether is a first person urban survival game offering unique features to the genre.

WHEN WILL NETHER BE AVAILABLE FOR EARLY ACCESS?

Fall 2013

HOW DO I GAIN BETA ACCESS?

Beta Access can be gained in a few ways. A select percentage of those who signed up on the website will be granted early access. Other ways include pre-ordering one of the Nether bundles. There will also be beta key giveaways on social media platforms! Be on the look out! 

IS NETHER FREE-TO-PLAY, SINGLE PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION BASED?

Nether is a single purchase game with ability to play on downloadable client without subscription or in-game transactions.

WHERE WILL I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE/DOWNLOAD NETHER?

Distributors will be announced closer to release.

WILL THERE BE A STORE WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE IN-GAME ITEMS LIKE WEAPONS OR MEDICAL SUPPLIES?

Yes, stores will be available in safe zones and will run on in-game currency. Currency can be found by looting.

WHAT GAME ENGINE DOES NETHER RUN ON?

Nether runs on the Unreal 3 engine.

HOW LARGE IS THE WORLD OF NETHER?

During beta access, Nether will have approximately 150 world blocks completed of 700 blocks. Updates will roll-out with the updated map. Also, due to the setting of Nether, tall buildings that can be entered also factor into the map size. There are many tall buildings waiting for you to explore them!

IS NETHER A FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER, THIRD-PERSON-SHOOTER, OR A COMBINATION?

Nether is a first-person shooter first and foremost. This allows no advantage to any players by using a third-person perspective. If we find that many people want third-person perspective, it can be added in later updates or possibly to select servers.

IS THE F.O.V. ADJUSTABLE?

F.O.V. has been set to 90 in a recent fix. The F.O.V. will be adjustable to a certain degree.

ARE THERE DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY MODES?

Currently there is only one difficulty mode. We are considering additional difficulty modes based.

WILL THERE BE A STRONG ANTI-HACK SYSTEM?

Yes, although we expect all of our players to be the most upstanding and honorable players! So hopefully we will never have to use it!

WHAT WILL CUSTOMIZATION OF CHARACTERS BE LIKE?

You will have multiple playable characters that you can also customize.

ARE SERVERS DEDICATED AND HOW MANY PLAYERS CAN THEY HOLD?

There will be dedicated servers that hold 64 players during early release.

HOW WILL SPAWNING INTO GAME WORK?

When a player spawns in, a radius will be determined to make sure they are not spawning near other players or Nether creatures.

WHAT IS THE WEAPON VARIETY LIKE? ARE THERE DIFFERENT TYPES OF AMMUNITION?

There are many different types of weapons ranging from melee, shotguns, pistols, revolvers, shotguns, assault rifles, rifles, sniper rifles, and explosives.

HOW DOES A PLAYER FIND GUNS, AMMUNITION, AND OTHER WEAPONS? HOW COMMON ARE THESE ITEMS?

New weapons become available and found by the player exploring the world of Nether. The Nether creatures can also drop weapons although very rarely.

ARE THERE SAFE-ZONES IN THE WORLD?

There are safe-zones in the world where players can trade, shop at in-game markets, and meet up with other players. Players are safe in these zones unless the zones come under attack by Nethers. In these situations the safe zones are no longer safe havens and players can die within them. In these situations it is best for players to work together to defeat the attacking Nethers. After a safe zone has been saved, it goes back to being safe for players.

THE GAME IS BASED IN THE CITY, HOW ACCESSIBLE ARE THE BUILDINGS?
Height is a big feature to the Nether world and you can use it to your advantage! A majority of the buildings are accessible and some go as high as twenty stories.

WHEN MY CHARACTER DIES, DO I LOSE EVERYTHING?

Nether is a survival game and death can come in many different ways. You will lose all items and loot so you should avoid death at all costs.

ARE THERE RESPAWN TIMERS?

No, we want you to play as much as possible!

ARE THERE RPG ELEMENTS TO THE GAME?

There are strong RPG elements to the game. For example, the player can level up certain skills by killing enemy creatures or players and completing objectives such as defending safe zones.

WILL I HAVE “NEEDS” THAT I HAVE TO REPLENISH?

Current needs that will be available for early access include hunger and stamina systems. Health is also something you should probably keep replenished, if you want to live!

WHERE WILL I BE ABLE TO FIND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ABOUT NETHER?

Up-to-date information can be found on this website or our social media platforms. http://www.twitter.com/PlayNether and http://www.facebook.com/PlayNether

PRE-ORDER NOW!!!
Paketleri tanıyalım...

1)Chosen Package
49.99 USD
31 Ekim Early Access
50 Nether Gold
5 Guest Key

2)Believer Package
29.99 USD
31 Ekim Early Access
20 Nether Gold
3 Guest Key

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kendi yorumumu da yazayım. Sinematik videoyu çok beğendim. Filmi olsa izlerim, dizisi olsa takipçisi olurum.

Oyunda güzele benziyor ama mapin kaç km2 olduğu bilgisine filan erişemedim. Bu tarz oyunların severlerine, Nether ilaç niyetine ama en büyük problem bu oyunlarda hile.

Her 1000 kişiden 5 kişi hile yapacaksa, ona varım ama 1000 kişinin 750si yapınca oynanmıyor, yinede alpha ve beta dönemlerinde severek oynanabilinir.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Evet aylık ödemesi olmaması iyi, mapde dediğin gibi baya geniş duruyor ve genişin den ziyade galiba şunu da göz önünde bulundurmamız gerek, 150 bina var ve oldukça çok katlılar.

TPS modu olmaması aslında iyi olmuş ama şahsım adına FPS modda özellikle koşarken çok sallayan oyunlarda, ben daha kısa sürede yorulabiliyorum, TPS benim açımdan daha az yorucu oluyor ama kesinlikle bu tarz oyunların FPS olmasından tarafım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

War Z'nin izinden gitmese bari. Arayüzü ve animasyonları bayağı andırıyor dediğiniz gibi. 60 Lira çok şuna ancak yine de alırım gibi.

Şu arayüzdeki göstergeleri de biraz daha büyük yapsalarmış keşke. Az olmuş bu haliyle. Geliştiricilerin hepsinde göz kusuru falan mı var, bu ne böyle?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

twitch de canlı yayınlar var. Bakalım :P

Bugünden başlamış sanırım oyunu alanlar. Alan varsa bir key yollarsa iyi olur. Bakalım alınır duruyor mu :D.
Warz hedelerini yeniden yaşamayalımda.

not: izledim yarım saat. Warz den hallice duruyor. Şu halini bilemedim, ilerde fikrim değişir. Fakat almak için acele edilmemesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

f2p nerde diyor abi? öyle birşey yok.

Birde bu oyunun menüleri beni kıllandırdı. Niye warz ye bu kadar benziyor ki? karakter yaratma da kafayı değiş, gövdeyi değiş, bacakları değiş şeklinde ilginç. Kıllandım biraz. Sergei karısını oyun yapıyormuş gibi gösterip bizi söğüşlemesin? :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

http://forums.infestationmmo.com/index.php?/topic/83187-i-see-alot-of-new-games-dogging-infestation/

Sergey'den geliyor:

I haven't seen it, only seen videos on PC Gamer."">
"nether executive production team had/have ( not sure now ) ties with OP Productions shareholders, so this is why game looks very similar when announced.

I haven't seen it, only seen videos on PC Gamer." said:

gg wp. Parası Day Z'ye kaldı yine.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Gluskap said:

http://forums.infestationmmo.com/index.php?/topic/83187-i-see-alot-of-new-games-dogging-infestation/

Sergey'den geliyor:

I haven't seen it, only seen videos on PC Gamer."">
"nether executive production team had/have ( not sure now ) ties with OP Productions shareholders, so this is why game looks very similar when announced.

I haven't seen it, only seen videos on PC Gamer." said:

gg wp. Parası Day Z'ye kaldı yine.

lafına itibar etmemen gereken kişiler listende, sergeyi ilk sıraya alabilirsin
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Evet bunu en iyi bilen kişilerdenim ki War Z'i de geçen sene yine ekimde almıştım. Yani satışa sunulduğu zaman. Olacaklar hakkında hiçbir fikrim yoktu tabii ki. Birkaç oyundan da tecrübe ettiğim kadarıyla bu tarz söylentilere kulak asmak gerekiyor.

Bunun dışında animasyonlar, arayüz, global envanter, oyun içi satın alımlar (kozmetik demişler Steam forumlarında) ve kendi sitesinden almaya çalıştığınızda (Amerika dışında) size Paypal ile alım seçeneği sunmaması... Bu saydıklarım bir işaret olmayabilir pek tabii. Ancak bu riski almam ben. Oynamak, o ortamda bulunmak isterim, o ayrı.

Son zamanlarda yaygınlaşan "Survival" oyunlarının başarıya ulaşmasını ben de istiyorum ancak örnekler göz önünde. Garry Newman'ın yeni oyunundan haberiniz var mı? Rust. İçinizde oynamış olan var mı bilmiyorum ancak oyun geliştirme aşamasında bile değil. Çok güzel bir fikir kendi üssünü oluşturup hayatta kalmaya çalışmak ama sadece bir fikir. Edindikten 2 gün sonra iademi aldım.

Tüm bunlara ön ayak olan Day Z de aynı şekilde. Dean Hall'un şerefsizliği yüzünden bu kadar bekliyoruz. Beklediğimize de değmeyecek çünkü 3-5 kişi ile geliştirilecek oyunlar değil bunlar. Kaldı ki oyun motorundan tutun, haritaya kadar her şey hazırdı, Bohemia sağ olsun.

Yine de oynayanlardan olumlu yorumlar gelirse düşünülebilir Nether.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...