Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Vatanlarında İptal Edilen Diziler

Catscratch

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Here are the casualties of the cancellation ax:

ABC
"All-American Girl," "Are You Hot?," "Dinotopia," "Lost at Home," "MDs," "Miracles," "Push, Nevada," "Regular Joe," "That Was Then," "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" and "Veritas: The Quest"

And although it hasn't been officially cancelled, "The Drew Carey Show" doesn't have a place on the fall schedule. So cherish the original episodes that will air this summer, they appear to be the last ones we're going to see for awhile.

CBS
"The Agency," "Bram and Alice," "My Big Fat Greek Life," "Presidio Med," "Queens Supreme," "Robbery Homicide Division" and "Touched by an Angel"

Also missing from the schedule: veteran comedy "Becker." CBS says there's still a chance the Ted Danson series could return for a sixth season, but it doesn't sound optimistic.

FOX
"30 Seconds to Fame," "Andy Richter Controls the Universe," "Fastlane," "Firefly," "Futurama," "girls club," "John Doe," "Married by America," "Meet the Marks," "Mr. Personality" and "The Pitts"

NBC
"A.U.S.A." "Hidden Hills," "In-Laws," "Kingpin," "Just Shoot Me," "Mister Sterling," "Providence" and "Watching Ellie"

UPN
"Abby," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Haunted," "Platinum" and "The Twilight Zone"

WB
"Birds of Prey," "Black Sash," "Dawson's Creek," "Do Over," "Family Affair," "Greetings from Tucson," "Off Centre" and "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"

Tabi burda türk seyircisinin bildiği "Dawson's Creek", "Sabrina", "Buffy", "Kingpin", "Providence" olması kötü.

The Practice baş oyuncuları olmadan devam ediyor. Angel bir sezon daha devam edecek.

[Bu mesaj Catscratch tarafından 31 May 2003 16:44 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

neden iptal edilir?

e basit... artik reyting almaz, konu bayatlar, basrol oyunculariyla yada yapimcilarla anlasilamaz falan filan[hline]Day after day we will gratefully suffer for more
Predestined's our part
So we bleed in the name of god

Blind Guardian - Age of False Innocence
-Kings of Chaos-
So please, a little respect. For I am Costanza. Lord of the Idiots! - George "Gammy" Costanza (Cantstandya)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...