Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Genel Tartışma Başlığı

dreagloth

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Region Lock kalkmış galiba.

How do I register from my region?

For customers in the North American and European regions, upon registration our servers will perform a one-time check to ensure your serial code matches the region you are connecting from. Customers in North America must register the North American version of the game; customers in Europe must register the European version of the game; customers in other regions may register either version. When you purchase the game from buy.guildwars2.com, you automatically will receive the correct version of the game.

After successfully completing account registration, your account becomes a global account, and you can roam to any part of the world and still access the game.

I travel frequently. Will I be able to play Guild Wars 2?

Yes. The one-time verification system simply confirms that you have purchased the correct version of the game for your area of the world. Once that has been confirmed, you may play from any location you desire.

http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9184

Datacenter dedikleri ne oluyor? Server pingiyle bi alakası olmaz diye umuyorum. Çünkü bendeki versiyon NA olabilir. Amerika üzerinden bağlanıp, oynatmazlar herhalde.

Daha önce sormuştum ama cevap alamamıştım.

How does regional restriction affect my Guild Wars 2 home world?

The very first time you start the game you will be asked to select your home world. Although by default we display the worlds that are hosted in your regional data center, you are free to select a home world from either region at this time. So if you are a European player who prefers to play on the North American worlds, please feel free to do so.

Stress testte EU world listesi ekrana gelmişti o zaman bendeki EU versiyon olması gerek bu açıklamaya göre.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

beyler level kasarken diğer racelerin mid level zonelarına gidebiliyormuyuz? misal wow'daki elwyn forestta level kasıp NE mekanınada gitmek gibi.

edik: aha buldum ana şehirden portallar varmış. ama gitmen gereken yerin adınıda bilmen gerekiyor tabi haliyle :D güzel güzel beğendim
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...