Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Homeland (2011) - Showtime

sabonis

Öne çıkan mesajlar

hakkaten dizinin main premisele hedeyle hiç alakası kalmadı ama gayet götürüyor

gerçi 4. sezon çok uyduruk gelmişti bana daha da iflah olmaz zaten bitirirler diyordum

4. sezon too long didnt watch
random ortadoğu ülkesi israile generic kötü adama yardım ediyormuş keri'yi oraya salalım, soğul'u da emekliye ayrılmışken şapkadan çıkarıp oraya yollayalım, sezonsonunu da keri'nin annesiyle kuin üzerinden MAH EMOTİONS şeklinde dayarız biter

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
abi 7. bölümdeki o quinnle dar adalın parktaki sahnesi, redditde biri yazmış hahahah

you gave me an off-the-grid-fuck-all operation after spending 2 years on Syria, i went no questions asked

your mole fucked up the operation, i figured it out myself, saved the target agent and ruined mole's plans

i got shot and almost bled to death in streets, then rescued by a terrorist clan doctor

the clan was gonna blow up some place in Germany, but with my charm i convinced them to go die in Syria instead

the clan leader showed up one night and stabbed me to death, i bled again but no worries i was going to donate some blood anyway

while all these happened, dar-renson has broken up cause he was fucking the mole, while you actually gave him permisson to it

no problem im gonna eat this sandwich and casually walk the fuck away

http://i.imgur.com/hL7EiuT.jpg

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...