Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Bune yahu

Korax

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Ragnarok online icin guild amblemi ararken, turkish murkish alakasiz bi bloga girdim. Yaziyi okuyunca OHA LAN BUNE, dedim. Netekim cevapta verdim, trolledim ama onaylarmi yazdigim yaziyi bilemedim. Paylasiyim dedim, cehalet akiyo baya, bizim ulkemizin insanindan geri kalmayan amerikalilar oldugunu bilmek guzel. selam.

http://theministerofcommonsense.blogspot.com/2009/03/maybe-we-should-bomb-turkey-next.html#comment-form

yazdigim yazi

First of all, i have never seen a stupid article like this nefore. I mean how smart is that to judge a whole country and 70 million peoples just with some google/web statictics? Have you ever been in Turkey? Have you ever met any turkish people? Do you know anything about their culture, their traditions? Okay whatever,after this article i can understand you dont have any experiences that i wrote, but have you ever read anything about Turkey? Do you even know where Turkey is? lol.. You should maybe use google for these stuff also before you were going to judge a whole country and 70 million peoples, so you could write an objective article and peoples wouldn't think that you are just an ignorant idiot. I have never ever seen this kind pervert and sick peoples while i have had holidays in Turkey. They are really helpful,at the same time quite curious, but not perverts! It's not an arabic country, its not an islamic rebuclic either. Peoples are modern as much as they are in Europe. Before Turkey's perverts(which is not even true!! except your stupid google search and judgement) your goverment should educate ignorants like you actually. Next time you write something about a country and insult to that country and that countries peoples; 1. Use google more than you did 2. Believe on researcing Before just analysing that in your head alone without knowing NOTHING at all about that country. Education is important. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ehahaha.

Abi. Hem bu tipleri, hem de gidip super gerzekce yorum yazan, ayni kafada olan tipleri -ki bizden biri celallenmis yine 1. dunya savasinda optuk ondan bu kuyruk aciniz gibisinden- toplayacaksin boyle. Doveceksin bi guzel. Sonra inanilmaz sakin sekilde soracaksin "Neden dayak yedin biliyor musun?" diye. Bilmiyor tabiki. Ya mal mal bakacak ya da "neden?" diye soracak. Anlatacaksin sonra iste bu yuzden, boyle sacmaladigin icin diye.

Bak bakalim bir daha yapiyor mu ? =)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

trollemiş herif, ciddiye almamak lazım. "YOU BOMB US? WE POWN UR ASS" filan yazınca self-pwn oluyor ancak.

onların kaç tanesi otomatik oluşturulan boş link sayfası, kaç tanesi en son arananlar sayfası filan çıkarınca kaç kalıyor ona bakmak lazım mum. :p
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...