Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Büyük filmlerden efsanevi replikler

roket adam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

AthleT said:
The Bucket List filminde bir replik vardı.
Durun geliyorum hemen :)

Düzeltme: Tam olarak cümleyi bulamadım. Dory'de sözüm ona bulacaktı bana o repliği ama türkçesi "....ama herkes herkestir" tarzında bir şeydi.

O repliği istiyorum :)
Bulun bana :)

Dear Edward, I've gone back and forth the last few days trying to decide whether or not I should even write this. In the end, I realized I would regret it if I didn't, so here it goes. I know the last time we saw each other, we weren't exactly hitting the sweetest notes-certain wasn't the way I wanted the trip to end. I suppose I'm responsible and for that, I'm sorry. But in all honestly, if I had the chance, I'd do it again. Virginia said I left a stranger and came back a husband; I owe that to you. There's no way I can repay you for all you've done for me, so rather than try, I'm just going to ask you to do something else for me-find the joy in your life. You once said you're not everyone. Well, that's true-you're certainly not everyone, but everyone is everyone. My pastor always says our lives are streams flowing into the same river towards whatever heaven lies in the mist beyond the falls. Find the joy in your life, Edward. My dear friend, close your eyes and let the waters take you home.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

gemide: nerde kalmıştık :) hep tekrarlanan söz.

bide

Bu dünya 2 şeyden yıkılıcak bi binadan bide zinadan allah sonumuzu hayır etsin
mahşer günü bütün binaları deniz geri istiyecek, batan bütün memleketler gibi
deniz kumu eninde sonunda geri alacak çaresi yok bunun
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"İnsan bunca zulüm, bunca haksızlık görür de rahat yatabilir mi, o zaman ben de ortaya fırlarım ve adama dur derim. Bu dünyanın hesabı ahirete kalmamalı."

"Senden esaslı bir bıçak istiyorum, hasmıma sallayınca dönmeyen cinsten olmalı. Çünkü ben, adama bıçağı iki kere sallamam!"

"Yazcam bunları gazeteye" xDs
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"what you choose to call hell, he calls home."
- rambo 2

mr creedy: die! die! why won't you die? why won't you die?
v: beneath this mask there is more than flesh, beneath this mask there is an idea mr creedy and ideas are bulletproof.
- v for vendetta

"it seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years i had roses and apologized to no one. i shall die here. every inch of me shall perish. every inch, but one. an inch. it is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. we must never lose it or give it away. we must never let them take it from us. i hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. i hope that the worlds turns, and that things get better. but what i hope most of all is that you understand what i mean when i tell you that, even though i do not know you, and even though i may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, i love you. with all my heart, i love you. "
- v for vendetta

yanliz bu mektup boyle okurken fazla hissettirmediysede filmde feci etkileyici.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...