Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Registration Açıldı.

KillerLord

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Login olmana gerek yok ki

yeni bilgi var yine bildiklerimiz.

As a lot of people seem to be a little confused over this I'm going to post up some quick Q&As. If you have other questions then please post them below and I'll try to answer them, please don't post anything else other than questions in this thread so that it's easy to find the important info.

Q: I can't log into the site, I get the 'Authentication servers are offline message'
A: Yes, you do not need to login to the site to use this page. Simply go to here and fill in your details.

Q: Who can use that page?
A: Anyone who already has a beta centre account - this means anyone who created an account to apply for the closed beta or to recieve the newsletter even if they didn't get a closed beta invite. In addition, anyone who created an account on our site yesterday and has received a confirmation email.

Q: I don't have an account yet, when will I be able to use my key?
A: We are bringing a new account centre online, at the moment we have no ETA for this but we will keep you informed via the news.

Q: I put my details in, now what?
A: All you need to do now is to wait for an email from us. This email will either confirm that your validation is complete (in which case you can log in and play) or that there was a problem with your details (in which case you need to go back and resubmit your information).

Q: Why are you doing it this way?
A: To reduce the load on the database server we have an asynchronous system. What this means is that when you put your details in, the system will store it, another system will then check it and confirm the details to you. This means the whole system is much smoother.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...