Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Paticik Jedi Academy Sunucusu Acilmistir

nedanko

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Sometimes when connecting to a server you might get an error called invalid game folder.This is what Michael Chang Gummelt from Raven wrote:

Unfortunately, there are servers out there being run by people with old, illegal copies of the game and their servers sometimes show up (especially right now when very few people legally have the game so far). This really sucks because people with a legal copy of the game cannot play on those illegal servers (they're not compatible). We're trying to do something about this, but, unfortunately, the servers are out there (for now).
I suggest this, for the time being: select a server and hit "serverinfo". If the date in the version is "August 5th", that is an illegal copy of the game and you won't be able to connect to it. Find one that doesn't have that date in the version number and you should be able to connect to that server. I know this is a pain in the ass right now, but we're working on it...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yuuuuh yönetim istifaaaa!

Eh be nedanko 2 elinde bir ışın kılıcını kaldıramadın.

Server spec'i de belirlemek lazım. FFA, TFA, CTF, Duel/Power Duels. Önceki multi teşebbüslerinde Power kullanılmasından pek haz etmiyorduk, lakin kursak bu değişir kelam edemeyiz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...