Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

MAJOR SPOILERS* REPORT from the Summit meeting in Austin. EXCELLENT MEETING!!

maxrep

Öne çıkan mesajlar

They were all there, Julio, Grant, and the DEV's, ALL of them....

Let me say with confidence that I now believe this game *will* be saved. It is heading in the right direction but it will take some time....I can't believe I'm putting those words into type. I asked a lot of questions and I truly sensed humility and a desire to please from all SOE personell in attendence, it was *VERY* positive. They were listening and writing a lot of notes based on what people were suggesting and asking.

I went with the pilot community in mind and most of my questions (I asked the most) were regarding space. Here are some highlights that we'll see in the coming PUBS this year;

BUGS are priority #1 for the next year
Armor will be made more viable and game changing (more powerful)
NO ROLLBACK
ALL professions will be given revamps in the next year to improve and debug them. They will be introducing PROFFESSION CUSTOMIZATION, very similar from their description, to the PRE CU lines (4444) But it will be spread across the 9 professions we have now.
EPIC LOOTS will be introduced
Structure PURGE is upcomming
NO SERVER MERGE
NO ATMO FLIGHT
Decay (or equivilent) will be introduced in pub 33 in the trader revamp
NON HUMANOID species WILL be getting NEW modded clothes and armor drops just for them. (Wooks, lizards, ect)
Land Combat vehicles are a MAYBE
EPIC PVP zones will be introduced as part of the GCW, YOUR RANK will become important. (No other details on how)
Detailed vew of the next 6? publishes. I'm sure they will be posted after the summits.

For PILOTS;

We are getting gunboats! The factioned GB's you currently see in game (the NPC ones) will be player owned. (Neutrals are getting the Black Sun GB) They are finishing up on the interior's now and are almost done.
New single fighters are down the road a ways with no current timeline. (They want to focus on bugs and imbalancing! COOL!)
They are giving us faction control over the space sectors as part of the great upcoming GCW improvements. We fight (PVP and PVE) to control or overtake space sectors!
Seperate from the sector control GCW stuff, they are giving us "Epic Battle Zones" which will most likely occur in existing DS and Kessel. (With NPC cap shipS)
I asked about player/guild owned hangers. Helios said "Maybe" with a wry smile on his face. He said the same thing when I asked about land combat vehicles.....
And I saved the best for last;

I actually had some 1 on 1 time with Swede before and after the meeting and we talked about space and only space. Swede was really down to Earth and we brainstormed for about 10 minutes; this is what he said.....Check this out;

Player controlled cap ships will not be included in any plans in the coming year, HOWEVER, this will be - Boardable capital ships for the GCW!
Let me explain; You hail the SD or vette similar to the space stations now, they give you a series of missions to perform in order to EARN the ABILITY to BOARD THE CAPITAL SHIP.

When on the capital ship, lets say the SD, you can accept missions from different people doing different things. You have the ability to act as a member of the crew and MAN a TURRET on the CAPITAL SHIP, or take missions from the Captain, or Darth Vader, who may be on the bridge. You can even take duties from inside the CAP ships and launch your ship from the CAP SHIP!!!

We will also get boardable space stations!

They showed us some great upcoming plans for publishes over the rest of the year and it really looks great. I am really excited. All the DEVS were awesome but I have to give a shout out to Swede for chillin' with me and having this conversation, I was like a kid on Christmas morning listing to him tell me this stuff....

Great work SOE, this summit was very well done. Thanks!
Message Edited by SonofKashyyk on 04-08-200610:38 PM
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 10 ay sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...