Barbarian Clans Gamemode
• Barbarian's have 6 different clans (hills clan near hills, rover clan near horses, etc)
• Clans can build unique units from Civ that are not in the game, such as war carts.
• Clans can become a city state. You can push toward or take away their progress.
• You can disburse clan which is how we cleared before.
• You can raid a clan for gold, and slow down their city state conversion.
• You can pay a "protection fee" (bribe) to stop being attacked.
• You can pay to hire their strongest unit, once every 10 turns.
• You can pay to have the clan attack another civ.
• You can pay a "ransom" to get your stolen civilian units back.
Leader Selection Pool
• You can gurantee which civs show up or don't show up (bye Korea)
• AI will make better use of air units / air defense.
• Government policy card slots have been moved around.
• Rebalanced natural wonders (Great Barrier Reef gives campus adjacency / Cliffs of Dover 2F/3G/3C.)